Are israelites behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BndVb1ucKOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry for the typo and bamp for interest

>israelites
Who's israelites, and fuck off to /x/

NO Fuck you tell me who is behind crop circles

The god of the jews is named sabaoth. He is the ruler over the aliens.

Its the farmers that own the fields you tit.

BS

these often occur near historical sites

and obviously these contain some information i.e

heres one from 2012

and heres from few weeks ago, same location

people with lots of time and no respect for farmers, of course

Its farmers. I have seen at least 30 crop circles in person over the years where I live, the farmers make them, and they are very very good at it.

must be truth then

thanks for the info, case closed

If you can show me some that are not on farmland or somewhere accessible I'd be happy to check them out.

why would farmers all over the world do that? in brasil, ukraine, russia, china etc?

Assholes who wanna fuck with us

Jews confirmed oy vey it's unudda saucer

>things its ever not the jews

fuck this slide thread

Because its fun and impressive.

Can you show me any pictures like I said?

its the ayylmaos

nope, I'm new to this

Cute painting sweetie. I'm coming into your room now to tuck you in. Big day of school tomorrow.

it's like santa claus and small children
if you are an adult, you put presents out for kids, so they can believe in santa, this is the same thing, but for farmers and the general public, making them believe in aliens
santa claus isn't real btw

Fair enough, there really isn't much to be found unfortunately, its just a funny topic.

Some of them are very impressive. I don't really have an explanation, I really don't know. There are so many of them and up close you can see the insanely intricate manner in which each plant is folded down. This really is a mystery to me, I'm not saying Aliens, but it's a bit hard to believe it's some random farmers with planks.

That's whats interesting about this is the way they are made, your local farmer would destroy the crop while creating these images, but original ones are only bent without any signs of damage

this thread makes me want to play stellaris

Check out this video too, pretty incredible, ignore the annoying lady.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BndVb1ucKOA

The truth is out there

Yes, we're behind everything

these knots are pretty cool, doubt someone could do that in one night, impossible

Tell them the truth about your deity god named indra/sabaoth and how he says he is a brother to you jews.

still, looking at these nothing make sense

why would aliums even draw something like this instead of just landing and saying hi to people?

That is a symbol for the moth man, indrid cole, otherwise known as indra to the hindus, the one that is called the lord of hosts.

Impossible, not to mention the farmers are usually pissed off when it happens. It could be done maybe with a team of a few people with surveying equipment. But there are literally hundreds of these amazing designs all over the place, but mainly in England. Some are definitely man made, but there's others that appear overnight and there is just no logical explanation that I can see. I embrace the mystery of all of this, at least it still exists in this world.

>the Lord of hosts
can you explain more?

I believe the legit ones are sent via some communication tech.
Perhaps using some tech this is the way they attempt contact because we are too far away for travel.
Our current tech can only interpret signals that are sub light speed. They may have tech to send communications FTL but as we have nothing on our end to interpret the signals they use some sort of particle wave or whatever to leave visible messages and we're too stupid to translate it.

Maybe its bored people sending us their shitty 9Gag memes, and we need to retaliate with Rare Pepes to show we are the galaxy's dank meme masters

The name of the god of the jews is "the lord of hosts". He says in the old testament that he will destroy those who try to poison his brothers (the jews) and they will know that his name is "the lord". The word lord in hebrew is sabaoth. But, the being is also in hinduism and is called indra. He is said to be opposed to krishna and warns people of imminent disasters. When the mothman appears, he warns of disasters also and people claim that he calls himself indred cole. indred sounds a lot like indra. Putting all the clues together just shows that the mothman is the god of the jews and in reallity is just some demon or alien. Look up the traits of these beings and it will eventually become clear to you. The jews have no covenant with the creator of all that exists, just some demons.

We really don't know. Maybe the Earth itself is more mysterious than we think. We may really all be in a profound state of ignorance. Maybe these are just messages to remind us of the divine, who knows. Or just farmers with planks playing pranks.

I read psalm a lot.this give me a new why of interpreting them.

>farmers kids visiting from college
>because they're bored
you should be sorry for not posting this on /x/ where it belongs

Ancient peoples were terrified of those beings. By the way, that demon can't destroy you. He's a liar and a piece of shit.

its Sup Forums af

the potential for happening is huge

So you think it's a demon and not an alien?

Neat

I think it's an alien but in old times was known as a demon. I also think it uses technology to appear in different forms. That is why ancient peoples were terrified of this thing.

>that demon can't destroy you.
If it's a physical entity then how can in not do me harm?

Is this ayy smoking intergalactic weed?

The LCS,The larger consciousness system,trying to open minds,reality is much larger than we think.

thats pretty gay tho

So are you gonna do evil because you fear these stupid jew domons or stand up for what's right? If you don't stand up to these stupid beings then you're going to be made into a servant to these clowns.

The name of the God in the old testament (which is also the God of the new testament) is YHWH (yahweh, yehowah?) and sabaoth is sometimes added as a title, which gives you YHWH of hosts, or YHWH of armies. YHWH itself has an unclear meaning, but it's probably "he who is" or "the one always being". When you read the word LORD in the old testament in all caps, it's from that name.
"Lord" not in all caps is ba'al in hebrew, which is in itself a title, but can also be used as the name of a pagan deity.
The jews are never called his brothers by YHWH. In fact, no one ever is, in the old testament.

Tractors with GPS. So 1337.

where's azazel on your chart?