If they ever try and remove our history we have gun's we'll fight back

>if they ever try and remove our history we have gun's we'll fight back

well americans?

Race war soon

Who is planning all these statue take downs? How is this even legal? What the fuck is going on in this country?

>new york
>guns

Oi cunt pull ya fucken head in.

>private property
>New York

>how is it even legal for a church to remove memorial plagues from their own ground
The absolute state of the right

MARX> culture marxism> Soros

>Robert E Lee Plaque
>Brooklyn NY

Nigga WHAT lmao

i just learn that jew yorkers are also going to remove a Pétain plaque

>our history
America isn't the Confederacy. It's not "our history," and having plaques and statues honoring a Confederate general in America makes about as much sense as having a shrine honoring the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor.

Only reason those kind of statues and plaques ever existed was to appease a bunch of losers who lost the Civil War, but all of those losers are dead and they really serve no purpose at this point.

You are going to break out guns to protect plaques and statues?
You must be a real fucking genius, user. Have a great life.

Cry harder you anime loving faggot

>anime = bad
>trannies and furries = a-ok

>foreigner hiding behind meme flag trying to tell Americans what is and isnt their history

pathetic as always.

but there are plaques to honor the dead japanese in hawaii.

religion needs to die

>Confederates are American citizens before the war.
>Go back to being American citizens after the war.
>All Confederate lands are American lands before the war.
>Go back to being American lands after the war.
>People in the South can trace their ancestry to Confederate soldiers and further.
>It's not our history because it's not specifically under the purview of the US government.
Yes goy. Tear down those ugly things. Nothing happened in the past. History started in 1960 and America has always been a multicoloured nation of diversity. Tear it down and replace it with a Coca Cola advert or a rock we paid $6 million for and that represents "the struggle of indigenous peoples".

>christians
>being cucked
Who the fuck would guess!

Yeah I don't really care about the spite statues. Baltimore, Nola, and Charlottesville had no significance in the war. Call me when they start going after battlefields (which they'll never have the balls to do) then we'll have trouble.

This is the church that allowed itself to be used as a front in 1970s by communist terrorists.

Trannys are ok, furries not so much. In my opinion it borders on the line of bestiality.

Also, fuck off Nazi scum

>How is this even legal?
Why wouldn't it be legal? If the city wants it down, its coming down

I really cant believe the commies and MSM, we have to win this time!

if they win, they will do the same thing of charlottesville, they will say the war was provoked by nazis

its a plan you bring the USA into a communist regime, ALEX JONES WAS FUCKING RIGHT!!!!

I am geniuely scared, soros won, civil war is unavoidable and the libshits will have the support of the stupid majority

they literally made this with years of propaganda and brain washing, they are violent and when we defend ourselves they say we started the whole thing and that we are the only ones violent

Sup Forums was right, i cant believe, I am a liberal, a classical liberal, pol was fucking right, this is all my fault, now I have to join the communists or accept the label of nazi, this are really bad bad people, you where right Sup Forums, now i am crying

>Let me tell you about your country

Go pray to Allah

>gun's
Just kill yourself pathetic fuck

You're a fucking moron, and you should take a history lesson. Robert Lee did a lot more in his life aside from being a general in the confederacy. Including being a huge advocate for black rights. Not to mention the American Civil War was about so much more than slavery.

This entire thing is a complete failure of our public education system.

>implying western Christians are real Christians and not new age Hipsters

Orthodox and Catholic countries do not put up with atheist bullshit.

America isn't Christian, it has Christian states but everywhere else is cucked by secularism and Consumerism.

My family fought in the Civil war for the north. For all the griping and whining about muh heritage and muh culture, no one from the north brings up our victory.

It feels good to bring them to heel all over again.

>Trannys are ok

>For all the griping and whining about muh heritage and muh culture, no one from the north brings up our victory
A lot of the people who defend the statues aren't necessarily commemorating the Civil War, but a time when blacks were beneath them. That's why a lot of these statues went up when blacks were demanding civil rights

How do we defeat the final boss of confederate memorials?

something fishy going on here.

Guys what happens if there is a Civil War?

Would US Army stay out of it and let the war happen or will the US military destroy any resistance, quickly trying to end any war.

I don't think there will be one anyway since lefties don't know how to use guns. I jsut see lots of sticks and shield battles like Charlottesville, until eventually the left win and the freedom loving rights are forced to cry in the corner, with no guns and no freedom.