What the Fuck is Steve Bannon doing?

What the Fuck is Steve Bannon doing?

>Stephen K. Bannon, the White House chief strategist, seemed to take issue with President Trump on North Korea, attacked white supremacists as “clowns” and “losers” and described his efforts against administration rivals in an unusual interview Wednesday withThe American Prospect, aprogressive magazine.

>The interview with magazine co-editor and columnist Robert Kuttner was initiated by Bannon, Kuttner said, in an Anthony Scaramucci-style phone call out of the blue in response to a column Kuttner had written on China.

>“Bannon was in high spirits when he phoned me Tuesday afternoon to discuss the politics of taking a harder line with China, and minced no words describing his efforts to neutralize rivals at the Departments of Defense, State and Treasury,” wrote Kuttner.

>“‘They’re wetting themselves,’ he said, proceeding to detail how he would oust some of his opponents at State and Defense.”

>On North Korea, Bannon said: “‘Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.’”

He'll be out of there very soon.

>The question of whether the phone call was on or off the record never came up. This is also puzzling, since Steve Bannon is not exactly Bambi when it comes to dealing with the press. He’s probably the most media-savvy person in America.

Red herring. Well played Steve.

>Damage control.
Well played, trumptard.

Contradicting trump is a good way to get his ass kicked out. But at the same time he must still respect trump if he is no longer shit talking. But that NK comment was so stupid.

Because they are fucking clowns. Are you retarded? We need to raise the bar on who is allowed to go to these rallies.

just sowing confusion

6 dimensional tic tac toe

At least he makes fucking sense

that is one hell of a way to resign

Say what you want.
He has a big influence and has done quiet a lot.

He seems to have Mooched himself, I hope it's 88D Minecraft but I don't know.

Bannon's goal is some Christian end of times dominionist thing, not white nationalism.

7d chess

Why don't you say what you prefer him to do?

>“Bannon was in high spirits when he phoned me Tuesday afternoon to discuss the politics of taking a harder line with China, and minced no words describing his efforts to neutralize rivals at the Departments of Defense, State and Treasury

So..... what were those words?

>“Ethno-nationalism — it’s losers. It’s a fringe element,” Bannon told the magazine. “I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, eh, help crush it more.”
Uh oh, he's coming for you

Will the US make bunkers in case North Korea attacks similar to Japan?

>“‘Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.’”

I mean, he's not wrong. but he's certainly wrong to go running his fucking mouth.

OUT OUT OUT

>people shouldn't be allowed to have different opinions!
T. maynestreem meteor

STATCHU

The good news about the GOP establishment dropping Trump is that he might choose to listen more to Bannon

The guys with the tiki torches looks normal to me.

Charlottesville was a false flag.

Just like when the Ukraine protesters fired open themselves to try and get public opinion on their side.

NWO/Rothschild/Soros is trying to do what they did to Ukraine here.

Yeah, but the organizers of these rallies are idiots for letting Nazi larpers/KKK retards (who are likely governement agents) in.

That part was fine and actually a little comforting to know they even see the opposition is wetting itself. No the problem is his NK comments were stupid Cause it reimforces Kim Jung Un has any sort of power. Also contradicting trump when he just defended you is not smart, it throws the message off.

This guy gets it, you don't run your mouth like that about forign policy. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump yelled at him for that statement alone, sure it's the truth but you don't Fucking admit the enemy has you on the ropes when you are trying to measure dicks. Bannon is a smart guy but this was so dumb to say.

That's very possible, but it needs more data.

Actually it doesn't need to be a false flag. the Soros/Otpor strategy is to provoke the target into violently lashing out. It doesn't happen on the first event, but probabilisticaly it has a double digit chance of happening at some point.
Maybe Fields has witnessed something at the march that made him say: "fuck it, I don't care, they are not human", which is exactly what the leftists "community organizers" wanted: crazy Nazi and innocent martyrs on their own side.