Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq1L_MpVEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no prove that they are

But they are, for a reason though (hint: they tend to be more criminal). It's called experience.

i can prove it :
Since the ammount of violence that blacks parcipate in is bigger than white and asian, and if im not mistaken even higher than spanish people, then there is a higher chance for a police officer of getting a criminal by looking at that race. Its very frustating for us, since im black (cause that applies even in brazil) but i get where the line of thought comes from. There is a Study conducted by the FBI every year that shows the violences by race and who are the targets. normally blacks vs blacks violence is the all time high. So you can say the police is not treating everyone equally. but lets say you are digging for gold, and 70% of the gold found are found in rivers, says the scientific research im making up, why the hell would you look for gold in a desert?

They don't go after black people
They go after niggers
Problem is, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference

if you don't investigate grannies and toddlers at the same rates as 18-25 yo males, you are sexist and ageist, bigot

Aw shit it's abased nigger

You keep making this thread everyday, fuck off.

they are and i dont care

They are.
Blacks commit more crime.
Profiling works.
Deal with it poofta

1 in 3 niggers will attack you

Black people are not ethnic only Asian, Chinese, and Argentinians are "Ethnic".

To use Chris Rock's impeccable logic: 10 black dudes hanging out with 1 nigger makes 11 niggers.

I'd target them

>Be race with well established criminal track record globally.
>Told to ignore this info because they were once farm equipment.

niggers have this attitude,
they suffer mental pain, and just asking to be put down.
killing a nigger is an act of mercy.

Statistics don't lie

more motivated due to their past, salty and want revenge against society

SAGE AND MOVE ALONG.

They are and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't take a genius to realize that if you focus on pulling over dindus and searching them you will get more busts and get promoted more quickly as a cop.

>black people
>ethnicity

Jews = race, Mexicans = race, Arabs = race, Japanese = race, Blacks = subspecies, that's better

This.

You never know when one will chimpout
/thread

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq1L_MpVEM

>this is nazi ****ing america

You stupid gaijin, you are the nigger of japan

Blacks commit greater crime therefore after targetted more. Same thing here police get shit for mainly stopping blacks yet thery're mainly the ones stabbing/shooting each other.

Challenge accepted faggot.

That's a good point, based black guy.

>constantly committing crimes
>they all look the same
>openly use drugs

"Why are we harassed? What do you mean I wear same clothes as a nigger that just robbed a store? I dindu nothing. Why ain't whites being arrested for marijuana they use more than us? I was just smoking a blunt while driving mayne. Das racist to stop me."

Sage in all fields. You should quit making this thread it's getting old.

They are targeted by police because the commit shit tons of crimes

nicely done :)
where i live there are no blacks, but gypsies. and though there are lite ones, the vast majority are complete niggers (just like blacks). they are literally learning from niggers. they admire them, they want to think they are one of them.
but it's hungary so the authority is corrupt. in fact everything is.

I don't know, I don't watch gay videos.

90 percent of violent crimes. 10 percent of the population.

So, just imagine sitting in a car going 60 mp/h, do you see who sits in there from behind were police cars mostly pull up?

Do they see it they are black when they pass by with that speed while cops are taking care of a radar trap?

>Black People stopped by police: FUCK YOU RACIST SCUMBAG, BUHUHUH I KNOW MY RIGHTS

>White People stopped by police: Thank you and have a nice day. Wow that officer was quite nice!

White people have no racism to blame shit on.

Racial profiling, like profiling in general is a working and well balanced tool which helps to minimize the pool of suspects.

Prove me how it wouldn´t be good for us?

Prove that they commit less crime than Humans.

You can't

/thread.

>one post by this id
Op isn't here, he's off shilling and sucking nigger dick

They should be, because their ethnicity precludes them to violent behavior.

>black men between the ages of 15 and 25 commit 1 in 2 crimes
>make up less than 3% of the population
>blacks in totality make up 12%
>why do da pooolice keep pulling me over and finding my crack and illegal gun popo be racis!

>muh statistics
every time

I have a better question, prove me they do show statisctics fagg.

Imagine being this new

>Prove to me that black people aren't
>Prove me
>aren't

That's not how science works, Morty.

We don't have any black people so yeah.