imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably LARP, but bump for potential.

it's a gay mockery you dim faggot

>imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg
>BcZOg
>ZOg
You kiddin' me, goy?

I literally made a thread about this and nobody gave a fuck, fuck you Sup Forums

because you didnt pay debnts

>Typewriter font

Fucking LARP

Saw this on twitter. Is it real?

It's not too far fetched, is it? Hipster morons like typewriters.

probably.

pls no

>by jebediah88

/thread

i just cant understand that whites want to breed themselves away

>antifa
>white

larp

no it's not fucking real you idiot

please fuck off with this fake shit, in this age of information freedom NO ONE COMMUNICATES COMPLEX IDEAS USING SHITTY PAPERS

lol am i a Tio Jose for showing this to you guys? im not even white and i fucking hate Commies

It's kind of sad you took the time to print all that out user. You even crunkled it up and purposely spilled coffee on it and scribbled some pen in a childish effort to make it look real.

i didnt do this, someone sent me the link

>we are anti-fascist
>we want to take over the world

>being white is evuuil
>i am black before anything els

How come they can be proud of their blackness but i cant be proud of my whiteness

Not that i am its quite literally only skin deep and i place more valuve on character and ones actions

Something these so called progressive people disagree with, yet for some reason I would be the hatefull bigot because I don't judge people by their colour while they are the saints that are fighting hate by hating even more

Hypocrisy thy name is antifa

it was scribbled on scrunched up AND had coffee spilt on it? face it lads, this is legit.

LARP. What gives the game away is the microchipping (mark of the beast). Only someone within pol/Christian circles would word 'Phase 3' the way they did. They propose the microchip as a universal technological solution deliberately whereas other, more covert techniques, would be more appropriate (data unification, facial recognition, etc).

Its important to spead this if you can confirm its real. This will shorten the amount of time before people can defend themselves from antifa instead of standing as still as they can while getting beaten.

Well if you wanted to get the public accustomed to microchips you would obviously start with the fools who are already eating out of your hand

Rfid chipping has become a favorite for left leaning tech companies.

But desu i would just walk around with a tool that erases these chips.

Also they got the social media datamining right. I stopped fb years ago because of my paranoid personality disorder. My biggest enemy is predictive analytics, its here now.

But yeah the thing reads as larp. But these people are litteraly communists so its hard to distinguish stupidity\larping.