What is poll's opinion of the Netherlands

tell me your honest opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/knauw-voor-formatie-door-lekken-christenunie-weigert-vertrouwen-uit-te-spreken
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's gay lol

Useless country, should be annexed by Germany.

Also the language sounds like the speaker is choking on dick.

i know nothing of this place. so i cannot form an opinion.

One if not the most bureaucratic country in the world.

What flag is this even, probably a shithole anyway

Retarded version of Germany

Tulips, weed and van gogh.
surprisingly strong trade partner, but not really interesting in any way historically or culturally.
also: your language can be heard and understood by any german and so can you with our language, so stop pretending you are not a german dialect.

Most successful country in the planet. Achieved most of the success without having vast natural resources: only brains and love for commerce. Not even the scandis get close.

That said, it's also the most shallow and artificial country in the EU. You fuckers are so vapid that you end up being the America of Europe.

Good ally. Some good posters but also some that seem to hate us for whatever reason.

toothpaste.

fuck you roman, you are a euronigger and you know it

what is netherland? that city in NW Germany?

I started liking Holland when I realized you hate Turks as well.

Have you been to Rotterdamistan?

Best city in the country if you ara a nigger loving cuck like me

I don't understand German and have no intention of ever understanding it. If I want to communicate with Germany's inhabitants I'll learn Turkish and Arabic.

Amsterdam is fucking shit. Someone should drop a biological weapon in it.

fuck you for taking our hard earned money

>Coming from Romania
Not even surprised.
Basically Germany without the Turbo autism but with some added apathy and North-African mass immigration.
Mostly correct.

Rijksdienst = Rechsdienst
Rijksweg = Reichsbahn
Werken voor het rijk = Arbeit für das Reich
Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu = Reichsinstitut für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Rijksmuseum = Reichsmuseum
Rijksoverheid = Reichsregierung

tfw wij zijn de wettige erfgenamen van het derde rijk

kek

Opkankeren

Most dutch people hate amsterdam too... The south is pretty based.
T. Southern fuck

Should have colonized us instead of Portugal. Imagine the Boers settling here instead of Africa and not having niggers to deal with.

dutch and english are the only race to really maintain markets for longer than 30 years

tip top mate

now kill the jews

I know senpai. I live there

Hard to like Turks if you've had to "coexist" with them for any amount of time. The Turks have all the arrogance of the Germans but without the productivity to back it up.

Holy shit you have been shitposting all day

Basketball-Germans that got infected with french degeneracy a couple of centuries ago

They're ok

holy shit you have been a spic all day

That's Belgians

Cringe country

this thread has now been repurposed into a /polder/ thread.
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/knauw-voor-formatie-door-lekken-christenunie-weigert-vertrouwen-uit-te-spreken
any ideas who might be leaking?

Hai :3

Too much jewery going on there

Shit tier euro country
And we belgifucks are the same

Lived there for a year in south netherlands.

Pretty based country.

Dutch are like germans without autism,they are a bit more liberal and open/friendly in their nature.

Also I am jealous of their bike lanes you literally can get everywhere with a bike.The country also looks nice,same for the cities.

Your language is also a meme,it is pretty easy to read it or understand it as a german.Sometimes you have insane choking sounds in it tough,like literally throat cancer style,reminded me a lot of swiss german.

Bonus:Also dank weed dude xDDD

PS:What are those fines for parking wrong or speeding ?! 60 euros for parking wrong wtf käseköpfe ?

we hate the eternal anglo, but for now, we've got to pretend

Man, EU is stealing my hard earned money. Don't fall victim to media propaganda. I earn only 3 euros an hour for hotel work and the government is taxing the hell out of me because of EU's orders.
Greek people work the longest hours in Europe and wherever we immigrated we worked like crazy. Have some compassion for the founders of Europe.

Kereltje Peggold.

For years he's been clamoring for power, but now that power is within his reach (he could be Vice Premier) he's thinking about it a bit harder and concluding that D66 only stands to lose in an unstable government like that. So he's trying to get the ChristenUnie riled up by getting in their way, hoping that they'll take the responsibility in case the talks fail.

Belgium is eastern europe tier, not even close to Netherlands. kek

Belgium is like the the autistic kid conceived by a cocaine addict euro trash Dutch guy from Volendam and a French alcoholic prostitute from Metz

It needs to be euthanized.

Living in a small northern village, love it. Stay far away from the Randstad.

not Flanders tho, they're part of Dietsland

How do you feel about going under the sea?

Wollah a zebbies. Marokkanenpower

no you don't,
people retire around the age of 50, bribe tax collectors, half-build second or third stories on your house to avoid tax, lazy builders take an entire workday to do something that hans would've done in half an hour.

I agree that we shouldn't have send money to your country as it fucked the already broken economy but don't go pretending you are a victim of the mess your countries shitty work attitude created

My friends went to Amsterdam once and they were selling dildo's next to vegetables in a supermarket.

They're seen as relaxed, uncaring, immoral, odd, stoners and a morally lax people over here

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Flanderistan you mean.

Pretend what?

>flower based economy

Nothing further from reality. Amsterdam is the Netherlands in the same way Jalisco is California.

Moved here from germany, seems like paradise compared to Berlin

It's like literally the same

We better get some pity points internationally for losing 80% of our nation in the next 50 years.

Parking and speeding fines are basically extra tax for automobile drivers, due to the aforementioned and political climate nobody is changing this fact.

Except for Brabant where they actually blow up or otherwise demolish speed cameras from time to time.

cucks

doesn't matter, when the race war starts we will purge Antwerp and the rest of Holland and Flanders. It's our land by right.

antwerp first muslim city after brussels, also first jew city

implying you don't like pretty flowers

But climate change isn't real

Flowerpower :-DDD

Western and eastern germany are also really close. When you compare the two, they are worlds apart.

Beglium and nl are the same

>added apathy and North-African mass immigration
What? We are more rightwing than Germany, especially on immigration.

When the race war starts you are going to be wearing a Hijab just to hide from the destruction unleashed by your niggers.

We've been fighting water for thousands of years. I trust our superior dikes.

zal wel een van de kinderen van Buma zijn ofzo. Vader komt thuis in de avond en laat zijn koffertje in de gang liggen, kind verkoopt de inhoud aan het AD en heeft een extra zakcentje verdiend.

best european country because i like how direct you are and mostly tolerant

but then again im a russki kabuski, so not sure if others perceive you to be the same

They kiss their children in the mouth, multiple times. I think they're all secret pedos.

I like it

Yes I respect that you're the living proof Africa is shit because of Africans.

Checked and we just need to annex the big city's

People retire at 67. Of course the boomer genreration in Greece was trash-tier and accumulated all wealth with minimum work as in all countries I've ever seen.
I am a young person who's dreams collapsed under the banker's commands.
If I am to pay for past generations, I demand Germans to pay for destroying my country in WW2, the British and French to return the marbles they stole and Turks to drop themselves in the sea for doing the same to my grandparents.
Stop being the voice of shitty bureocrat bankers.

Really makes me think

>They kiss their children in the mouth, multiple times.
I have never done that and I have never anyone seen doing that.

Best country in the world

nah mate, i've got 3 guns for my family, i got AK bayonets and alot of tinned food and bottled water, i'm gonna have a fun time shooting niggers and muzzies

I feel like you're bitter, resentful people

I'm sorry your situation is shitty. But your country had it coming.

I'm really looking forward to the day Pechtold resigns, because the other D66 frontbenchers are complete retards, especially Kees Verhoeven and Wouter Koolmees. That shitty party will finally crash with no survivors like the PvdA when one of those idiots takes over.

Went there for a holiday. Besides being flooded with retarded libtards, you cunts are nice as fuck.

Superiour to our society when it comes to urban planning and agricultural output which is just amazing

Even more niggers and mudslimes than in Belgium
Like ffs get your shit together

Love the Dutch!

That doesn't happen at all. Did someone tell you it was normal and then do it to you?

Export more chocolate.
When you speak English it sounds like a laugh in your voice. There's probably a niche for a Dutch comedian in Bongland.

>Those manhands

Found the flamingant cuck

The Clog is the pinicle of your nations contribution to the western world

Isn't The Netherlands synomynous with degeneracy in Russia?

We're not talking about Italy here though.

>Russia, the land of illegal abortions, mass deaths from alcoholism and endemic corruption
>Calling us degenerate

Dutchies.

Found the doppende walloon. Shouldn't you be at work eternal Pierre? Oh wait you're a Walloon, nevermind. Just vote PS for more gibs you 2nd degree nigger.

Don't worry, after Flanders receives independence and merges with the northern Netherlands, we can look at reintroducing you and taking down the French influence you've endured.

Superficial fake ones on the cheeks, no lip/skin contact. just touching cheeks and making sounds.

Not everyone demands it and will also accept a handshake.

Don't forget HIV.