What he mean by this?

Guys are we about to get the biggest happening of all time soon?

twitter.com/drudge_report/status/898137841825267712

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897979895430742016
twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c
npr.org/2017/08/17/543905241/robert-mueller-may-not-be-the-savior-the-anti-trump-internet-is-hoping-for
youtu.be/lEwnfhuPJGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh I wish. It would be election night all over again.

get your popcorn

IT'S HAPPENNING SOON.

TICK TOCK.

Now e-celebs are hyping up dates like when some autist on Sup Forums posts HABBENING ON THE 27TH and everyone starts repeating it.

non-american here. what exactly is mueller doing? looking for evidence trump collaborated with russia?

>looking for evidence trump collaborated with russia?
All the Trump folks are clean, so Mueller has no choice but to lead the investigation in a direction that implicates all the Clinton crimes we all already know about.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

He was initially appointed to investigate Russia's election meddling, but basically he went on to investigate the entire Trump campaign and family.

>dat ALART
Does girlvinyl work for Drudge now?

>drudge twitter
>eceleb
kys

This has something to do with Assagne meeting with government officials doesn't it?

Could it be....Hillary, Obama, Soros, Lynch, Yates etc. investigated?

they laughed at me online

haha 4d chess isn't real they said

keep it bumped.

hes not wrong

that with this......

>Stay tuned. Major, multiple Tick Tocks. 3 different fronts--MAJOR!!Patience, pieces are all falling in place.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897979895430742016

>Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson met with Julian Assange today
twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329

>Gonna be lit af when Trump has Hillary indicted next week

>During my last visit to London, I stayed with Assange until midnight. As I got ready to leave, he stood to see me to the door, but before taking a step he stopped and became lost in thought. He whispered something I could not fully hear. Then, speaking as if he were observing the fall of Rome, he explained that he thought America’s empire might finally be collapsing. With a long gaze and a faint smile, he again whispered what he had said: “This could be the beginning.”
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country

Demonbitch is going away soon.

BIG LEAGUE INDICTMENTS COMING DOWN THE PIKE.

>Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson met with Julian Assange today

THEY'VE GOT THE GOODS.

>M A J O R
>A
>J
>O
>R

>M U L T I P L E
>U
>L
>T
>I
>P
>L
>E

>T I C K
>O
>C
>K
>S

>Chuck Johnson
Holy fucking shit

Trump will not be impeached over muh russia. They'll get him for inciting violence. All it takes is one more martyr. Do no bodily harm to antifa, not even in self defense, and eventually this can blow over, but nazigate looks like it could kill the country. One more death, and the Purple Revolution goes hot.

Those representatives need to deliver quickly, or they'll die mysteriously.

i can't even tick all these tocks.

bumperoony

Bump

TICK TOCKING INTENSIFIES

What time we expecting something?

>pls don't hurt us
>t. Antifa

How long has Sup Forums been saying this?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD WAS GONNA

ROLL ME

Okay good, there's supposed to be a happening today.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c

Sauce?

Even ben shapiro knows what's in the pipeline. check his twitter

Read the article lol.

npr.org/2017/08/17/543905241/robert-mueller-may-not-be-the-savior-the-anti-trump-internet-is-hoping-for

>tfw Mueller is going to fuck the DNC over

heheh

The Russia investigation was opened with the pretense of going after Trump but really its going to being used as a mechanism to investigate the DNC & Hillary

ahhahahahahhaha hahah ahh ahah hah haha hah ah hahs hahs ahahash hs ahash a

TRIPS OF TRUTH

ALSO FUCKING NPR OF ALL PEOPLE

WHOOOOAAAA NOOOO
TEARS ARE FALLINNNNN
youtu.be/lEwnfhuPJGs

Literally false. A whole new investigation would need to be started up. You can't just secretly use one investigation to investigate something else. Name ONE (1) example of this ever happening

Haha if you think drudge is an e-celeb or even on the same time-space as e-celebs you must be new to this planet.

No, wrong.

In investigating the Russia collusion angle, Mueller has the wherewithal to look into the hacked DNC servers and then that opens up a whole can of worms in itself.

He just sells clickbait prop shit. No better than CNN......well ok...maybe a little better

Why would he? He had been tasked with something very different. He might be obligated to report it to someone, but he can't just change the direction of the very directive he was given. Keep in mind this man lied to you about Iraq, he's not exactly a strong moral character

Buckle the fuck up and hold on to your butts.

Copy pasta from WH user before July 27

Muller Has been pardoned because he's elbow deep w/ Clinton's, Obama and both "establishment" parties. He ran a lot of back door channels w/ lots of missing money to account for (personal money too) that he'd never avoid serving time for, if ever investigated. He was trapped a long time ago, like so many, against his will. His vengeance has been earned and his pardon is retribution to decades of corruption. Trump was VERY CAREFUL who he selected to pull from the Obama trenches.

Mueller being the one to bring this home is the absolute best retaliatory ass fuck to the establishment. I will also say this, it's intended as a sign and smoke signal for those in the establishment, still unwillingly riding the coat tails of McCain, Pelosi, Graham, Schumer, etc. because they're living in fear. Mueller proves Trump know who the real criminals are. You're going to watch congress unite and rally behind Trump with the establishment's collapse because they will see the swamp can't threaten them or blackmail anymore. I really can't say anything else

>hold on to your butts.

Checked but taking with a grain of salt. This is getting Louise Mensch-tier LARPing.

Hitler Bird is how you defeat the purple revolution before it begins. Associate purple with Nazi's.

>You can't just secretly use one investigation to investigate something else. Name ONE (1) example of this ever happening
did they start out trying to find out about the Lewinsky blowjob? or was the special counsel investigation into Bill Clinton predicated on some other perceived crime?

a cleaner found a bunch of cummies in the oval office and knew something was up because just look at hillary, she couldn't have made bill do that

The election actually was rigged. Trump won anyway. An honest investigation would reveal lots of dirt on the D side.

>Another complicating factor: Mueller is using grand juries in Alexandria, Va., and Washington, D.C., and grand jury information is rarely made public.

Grand Jurie(s). Plural! Anyone remember that there was rumors of a Clinton grand jury in Alexandria?

He's mostly a news aggregator but he also breaks news that others don't want to cover like Monica lewinsky

>inciting violence

How dumb are you?

>This is getting Louise Mensch-tier LARPing.

we're getting indictments AND psychwarfaring the DEMS.

are you on board or not kid? Get on, there's plenty of room in the big Win Wagon.

Kill yourself before we get a hold of you you braindead faggot

There is no WH user until he gives us foreknowledge while using a trip code

It was info from the FBI vaults actually. There was little corroborating evidence of the grand jury. Seems NPR has confirmed it's existence. Clinton is going down

Remember the Grand Jury last week? Wasn't for Trump lmao

His mandate is to investigate anything and everything that comes up from his investigation into Russia's involvement in the election. That includes DNC servers.

>Seems NPR has confirmed it's existence. Clinton is going down

i memba

Starr started with whitewater. Ended with perjury about bjs

what do they know that we dont?

>Remember the Grand Jury last week? Wasn't for Trump lmao
>222

god confirms

I'll believe it when I see it.

I want to win. But I'm tired of waiting.

he has nothing
he's scrambling deposing people

t. Shill whose getting arrested with them

some shills are gonna get nailed for misprision - of treason

The Ticks we have tocked together will never come again but we still have the memories

That was such a dark, truly deviant art-tier level of autistic time in Sup Forumss history. Every color of pill to suit themselves
>tfw brown pill btw

so true. so many ticks left to tock. so many memories waiting to be made. truly we are blessed.

bump worthy

with who?
he has nothing and nowhere to go, any prosecutor will tell you this is a fishing expedition.

Actual article (worth a read):npr.org/2017/08/17/543905241/robert-mueller-may-not-be-the-savior-the-anti-trump-internet-is-hoping-for

Help with the archive Nordbot...

Checked

Well obviously. Can't indict or prosecutr a sitting President, can't impeach a President for anything he did prior to becoming elected. Murllers investigation was into the election ONLY.

Honestly what did they think Mueller was going to do to Trump?

Praise Kek.

Dumb leaf with no concept of modern American history.

How do we know we're not just being Comey'd again?

>What is drudge report

we have psychics here that use declassifed cia protocols to detect happennings and then confirm them with post numbers. this checks out

:0 oh shit

Top shelf show.

Sorry if this is a little off topic: I don't use Twitter much. Why do people prefix their tweets with a "."?

Barron doesn't know how to make a trip yet, cut the kid some slack

Checked

>Lionel

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

Look what the MSM is doing
They haven't mentioned MUH RUSHA in weeks
It has all been MUH WHYTE HOWS KAOS MUH NAZI POTUS!!!!
the Russian narrative is dead

Easy Peazy. If you can connect the OG NAZI movement to the Roman Empire, purple was the defining color of the Imperial Praetorian Gaurds.

>Fetted

>it's real

Drudge doesn't write news, shill. He aggregates news articles from all over the web, from BBC and the Guardian to Fox and MSNBC and even Infowars and Mother Jones on the kook side.