Welcome to the year 1984

Welcome to the year 1984

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/u-s-neo-nazi-website-russian-domain-daily-stormer/28680409.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guaranteed alt left replies

The 'daily stormer' is just something that the alt-right made up. It never actually existed, they're just pretending it did.

The 'alt right' is just something that the media made up. It never actually existed, they're just pretending it did.

Fuck off

>private company

A company doesn't have to provide services, freedom of association

Go the fuck back to >>Sup Forums

Yes it does. It's Richard Spencer! It's literally Stromfront DailyStormer KKK!
CNN and ABC showed on TV lots of neonazis screaming HAIL TRUMP !
LITERALLY WE ARE LIVING IN 1933 RISE OF NAZI GERMANY!
WE NEED JEWS AND DEMOCRATS TO PROTECT US AGAINST NEONAZISM!!!!!!!!

How long before Sup Forums returns to its ddos days? Seriously though fuck Cloudflare.

>"Literally, I woke up in a bad mood and decided someone shouldn't be allowed on the internet," wrote Mr Prince.

I'm not a white supremacist but I've never seen anyone covering black supremacist groups and exposing them
There are hundreds of videos of their members open calling for the murder of white people and white babies
If black supremacist organizations were shut down then I'd understand why the whole crackdown on ''neonazism''.
It's very clear the everyone allow pro-ISIS and anti-white groups and organizations because that's considered the standard in modern western countries.

don't worry, only more people will wake of because of this and everything that is happening.

>using anything but blazingfast.io for you wrong-think

get good nazis

right now it's impossible to maintain a website because the denial of service attacks are too powerful
Back in 2003 I remember shutting down a major website for 5 hours. They simply restarted the servers applying a very basic anti-package rule
Right now you have no option. I have no idea why companies stopped investing in hardware protection against attacks
Everything is now ''cloud'' based

>Everything is now ''cloud'' based
Just ask yourself who profits from this.

You don't need to ddos websites to shut them down. Just fill up a butthurt report and submit it to liberal cloud companies and they will shut it down for you.
Only backside of this is that you have to be a raging libshit cancer.

Yeah fuck those conspiratorial jews. Keep up the good work comrade. You're not a loser no matter what society says.

Yeah I knew something was wrong when the new cloud ''protection'' was announced as the greatest invention of the internet. Back then these cloud companies promised a world free of shut down and free of attacks
They simply bought massive dataservers that can handle the attacks and re-route the website to another location very quicktly -- but they don't block effectively and the system is so centralized that an attack on amazon can affect literally 200 other websites
It's a nightmare. The internet is dying

>That passive-aggressive butthurt
>on Sup Forums
Could nu-Sup Forums please leave?

Fuck off. What did you expect to happen when you register with a left leaning company? The internet is free, you can register anywhere you want, you can host with whoever you want to host with.

>In December 2014, Cloudflare raised $110 million in a Series D round led by Fidelity Investments, with participation from Google Capital, Microsoft, Qualcomm, and Baidu

>i hate private property
fuck off commie

/thread
Also PRIVATE COMPANY

This just happened: rferl.org/a/u-s-neo-nazi-website-russian-domain-daily-stormer/28680409.html

Russian Web Host Suspends Daily Stormer After Government Inquiry

JEWTIN!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hahahaha they are not going anywhere. Goodnight!!

DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

FUCK DRUMPF!! FUCK WHITE PEOPL!!

The problem isn't about cloudflare shutting down its services for one extremist website.

It's more about double standards: don't forget cloudflare prided itself for maintaining its services for islamic websites, which are even more extremist.
Of course it's a PR stunt in both cases. But the complete hypocrisy of the firm is pathetic.

Reminder that andrew has discouraged whites from breeding with other whites and instead said that race mixing with asian girls is better

If cloudflare wants to ban Nazis but allow Islamic Terrorists then that's their prerogative, and in their full right to do as a private company

>you need to sign up with clouflare to host content on the internet

I hate 2017

>Governments don't provide the necessary infrastructure for civil discourse in modern society
>They'll probably cut back on stuff like streets and police soon to free up more money to import more muslims
Oh boy, I can't wait to prove my political correctness to qualify for help from the police.

We both agree on this matter. Re-read the first sentence of my post.

So he has good taste and knows white women are literally devils that only breed with niggers

>Good taste
He was caught spending daddys money on filipino lolis in the philippines