Survey: majority of Eastern Europeans approve Hungary's position on immigration policy

A Hungarian pollster made survey in a few Central and Eastern European countries.

>In the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia, three countries of the Visegrad group, 53 percent expressed support for Hungary’s migrant policies, as against 27 percent who expressed disagreement. In the case of Germany and Austria, the ratios were in reverse.
>The survey also showed that 62 percent of those asked were unaware of Soros or his role in migration.
>At the same time, he [Soros] was well-known in Romania and in international comparison, the better-known he is, the fewer people support his actions, the paper said.
Original: hungarytoday.hu/news/survey-majority-central-europeans-sympathize-hungarian-government-policies-25962
Archived: archive.fo/j2BBP

This is what people think about Soros and his role in migration.

Opinion of other Central/Eastern Europeans whether Hungary is doing the right thing or not.

Should Hungary be thrown out of the EU?

Wtf is Austrias problem?

WHO ARE THE 17%??? I WANT NAMES!

They probably disagree with Hungarian immigration polcy, because they would like the EU to be able to dump migrants on Eastern European countries.

Every country has these irredeemable liberals. Can't redpill them.

i support Hungary

>94
This is why I love this country

I can't believe Austria is part of the Three Seas, how did they get in?

Every nonwhite should be dumped in Hungary, taking away their air force, planes and physically walling off the country.
Cut off all electricity, gas, telecommunications to that country, block it with satellites.

The shitskin masses can't be deported back home so they must be isolated and left to die in another place.
Hungary is neither european, neither white, they're politically aligned with Russia and Turkey, a plague to European interests and NATO military.

>mfw we have the worst numbers out of v4
shamefur dispray

>22%
I swear to God, if I ever come to power I will bulldoze the city of Rijeka to the ground and liquidate everyone living in it.

Same goes for Philosophy College in Zagreb.

Slovakia is dead to us (V4) as far as i am concerned after what their goverment said (that they care about their strong position in EU more than V4) today.

Grazie!

thx northern hungary

>he thinks Rijeka is the problem
mean whille in Zagreb

>tfw highest %
noice

WE

WUZ

WERE

Slovaks were always traitorous cunts.

Kings, and other such terms.

Me neither... Literally worse than germs...

Shame so few people even know who Soros is

Not sure, whenever I go there the people seem really conservative.

you total idiots, it comes from the desire to have fewer immigrants. ("why do WE alone have to take all of them?")
sure, NO country should take any of them but that's no reason to distort others' opinions

Small reminder that South Slavs are proto Europeans and not some Asians that migrated to Europe

Largest population and TVN

Grow a pair, Helmut.
Hitler fought to get your country rid of Jews and now you have them back+some extra African enrichment.
Wake up for fuck sakes.

C U C K
U
C
K

it's the Lügenpresse, it brainwashes people, especially older people who can't into the internet, believe me I know, I constantly have to redpill my dad and then he still goes around and drinks their kool aid like the moron he is. Imagine every media outlet being 10 times worse than CNN, with not even the tiniest counter weight, there you go, welcome to the German-speaking press, Lügenpresse was no joke term and no exaggeration, if anything it's way to mild.

Small reminder that Hungarians have no Asian DNA. It's a meme.

Probably Novi Sad they are the most liberal and commie city in Serbia...

fuck, i'm pretty reasonable and level-headed most of the time, but every time i see that picture, i'm all gas the kikes race war now

Shut the fuck up, we are still with V4. The current government are lefty cucks, soon to be replaced.

>bulgaria
>slovakia
>serbia
Why is it always these fucking countries doing racist shit

source, please?

Slovakia is weakest link in V4, they can be pressured.

eh, it's just banter
even before the hungarian tribes arrived in the carpathian basin actual asians were like 12-13% weren't they? the rest had slav and german dna i think

These surveys prove the necessity of Intermarium. The cucks in the West and the Bolshevists in the East should prepare their anus because we will annihilate it.

You fags think the migrants are the real problem. The real problem is the governments that allow them to come. One way or another Europe is screwed. If there are no migrants Europe starts to lose it's edge in the world with decreasing populations. With migrants Europe changes and morphs into something non-European. Pick your poison, but the end is the same.

czeched

Austria is cucked.
I guess that's what happens when you cuck a nation and reduce them to 1/8th their size with one piece of paper, lmao.
Austria yes

Exactly unless revolution takes place to slaughter the government of all European countries and replace them with racial monarchies Europe will be destroyed by jew bureucrats one way or another.

>decreasing populations
Do you think there is a reason for that? As nations industralize, the birth rates drop. The reason why China has had so much birth rates, even historically (1# in population for at least 2000 years) is because they are not industrialized and are made up of so many farms.
What is the issue with dropping birth rates? Salaries will go up since workers will be more valued, living cost will go down, and the precious "muh environment" will take less of a hit since less people taking in the carbon or whatever.
Even then, where would they get migrants from, dumbass? Over 2/3rds of the "immigrants" from the MENA are functionally illiterate, and less than 2% of them work after more than a year in their host country. The only countries they can take migrants in are from other white countries.

krtek'd

>muh states rights

Ummm... no sweetie, federal law still tops you.

*sips*

Are you a jew?
The demographic problem can be dealt with easily, those who say that kids are to expensive are shills.
Back in communist times women in Romania had a average of 3 children (under extreme poverty). We can easily sustain 5+ children per woman, we just need to destroy the political class and estaablish a nationalist government.

I love how his argument made no fucking sense.
>Option 1. Europe loses it's edge (somehow) because it loses 100 people annually in population.
>Option 2. Europe becomes niggerville 2
>Both these are the same thing.

I don't know man, if Hungary remains on the path its on it will be fine. As long as it reverses the demographic trend that is, which it is actively doing, unlike the rest of cucked europe which does not even address the damn issue.

Germany is Western Europe, not some Central, or Eastern Europe. What a bullcrap

There are still jews in Hungary mean its only a matter of time before it gets fucked.

no junckercuck, your ultimatums are low quality toilet papers.

>23%
Fuck me

Shit your fucking dense. White nigger. You must be one of those white trash fucks that lower our mean IQ score.

> loses 100 people annually in population
Do you even math retard.

The outcome is the same, because a weak country will get taken over. Either way Europe becomes non-European. Take some time to think it over.

>checks encyclopedia
no bullcrap there

>Dealt with easily. How do you purpose we change the minds of feminists seeing it is women who are the gatekeepers of sex? How long will it take to undo the work of feminism that has been working against us for the past almost 100 years?

At least you know the size of the non-redpilled population.

There is no defintion of Eastern Europe.
Imo, Eastern Europe is former Soviet Union republics. Ukraine, the Baltics, Russia and Belarus.
Geographically, it wouldn't make any sense. The exact center of Europe is in Belarus.

It was a hyperbole, retard. You're acting like it's the end of the fucking world, but the population decline is incredibly slow. It's barely anything.

There have been jews in Hungary since 895 AD. So how long do we have to wait until jews fuck Hungary?
I mean they tried in 1919. When that communist piece of shit Bela Kun (Cohen) initiated a coup d etat of Hungary and started slaughtering our people. The best thing Romania ever did was to oust that filth. Ever since that traitorous act, the Hungarians have been deeply mistrustful of the Jews.

>novi sad
>ne beograd
Ako si iz bga ubij se odma

Novi sad is probably liberal because the Magyars are not going to support you Serbian subhuman nationalist trying to fuck with them. That's my guess anyway.

I have a half Iraqi friends with Austrian citizenship who literary hate the migrants and told me the country only reason the cuck won the election was because the contra candidate came across as a full on lunatic.

Before the migrant shit they were never groped or stared at. And noe no be believes they are Austrian citizens and people get awed that they speak that funny Austrian dialekt and hochdeutch.

They are right wing as fuck in policies but could not vote for anyone since one would kick them out of their country and another is a fucking cuck for islamists.

Dear fuck do they hate islamists, migrants and the left. And they hate it even more they got lumped with them. Dunno what to tell them, but shit is fucked up.

It's ridiculous that there's even people who think that it's ok to force any country to take "immigrants" against their will, or that there are countries that take immigrants from third world shitholes in such high numbers willingly. It's really shocking how a good part of 1st worlders don't seem to realize why those countries are 3rd world shitholes in the first place. Jesus fuck only nuclear holocaust can cleanse Europe and the world from the genes that cause that line of thinking or rather, the lack of thinking.
Stay strong Hungary.

>And noe no be believes they are Austrian
And now no one believes they are Austrian

>half Iraqi friends
DISGUSTING
Fuck off, Roma.

I really want the intermarium to happen, lads..

>moldavia
kek

Fuck off yourself Sweden 2.0 leaf!
Call them by their real name gypsies!

Fucking EU makes us take down walls when we wall them off from civilized areas!

Austria is over.

>the contra candidate came across as a full on lunatic
If you believed the media shilling he certainly did, they did their utmost to smear the guy, even though he seems to be pretty normal, certainly more normal than the current cuck-meister, every single green party member deserves the rope, tbqh.

G*rmans

meanwhile some people just got trucked to peace in Barcelona

They don't get political news from social media I think. Just entertainment. So yeah. Plus did he have a Trump style SocMed level campaign?

>Plus did he have a Trump style SocMed level campaign?
no way, while the FPÖ is the best party at utilizing new media they are still a regular party and I don't think a candidate Trump would work in western Europe, too many people are way to far up their own ass about their self-hatred, especially Germans.

THEN DON'T FUCKING LET THEM IN!
GOD, WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THIS?!