Turns out everyone needs a refresher on die Endlösung der Judenfrage. I am HAPPY TO OBLIGE

Turns out everyone needs a refresher on die Endlösung der Judenfrage. I am HAPPY TO OBLIGE.

"And Bergen-Belsen was hell on earth. Nothing ever in literature could compare to anything what Bergen-Belsen was. When we arrived, the dead were not carried away any more, you stepped over them, you fell over them if you couldn't walk."
Alice Lok Cahana - Holocaust survivor
Born 1929, Budapest, Hungary

Photo:
"Dr. Fritz Klein stands amongst corpses in Mass Grave 3"
by United Kingdom Armed Forces; Imperial War Museum
April 1945
Mass Grave 3 of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, photographed by a British soldier after the camp's liberation... Dr. Fritz Klein, a German doctor at the camp, can be seen in the foreground standing amongst the corpses

Other urls found in this thread:

memolition.com/2013/05/10/soviet-photo-manipulation-of-world-war-ii-12-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=g4KK2GUToNw
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/02/eric-hunt-is-no-longer-holocaust-denier.html
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit faggot

AWOO

Belsen was a gas!

Only boomers will understand this.

5 million other people died in the holocaust and millions more died from communism/bolshevism around that same time period.

Yet israel/jews are the only victims,right? They're the ones with the movies and tv shows about their "suffering" . They've built their entire country on victimhood.

The German civil war is what led to the rise of Hitler.,by the way. Guess who kicked that off? Bolshevik jews.
You never see that im history books though. You'll also never see they were kicked out of hundreds of countries throughout history for being scumbags.

Know why they have those edges on coins? It was because the greedy jews would shave the gold coins just to get a tony bit more gold.

MAGA!

its a fake photo you fucking american jew.

Typhus outbreaks are a bitch.

AWOOOOO~

jews were the only ones who deserved it
i hope they are all burning in hell

>be germ
>arrange for lenin to get back to russia to raise the morale of the revolution
>get surprised that it backfires even though you knew their plan was to get everyone to revolt

>neet niggers as intelligent as niggers
>"My Hippocratic oath tells me to cut a gangrenous appendix out of the human body. The Jews are the gangrenous appendix of mankind. That's why I cut them out."

MAGA!

germs outbreaks are even worse

It's just the leftovers from the Ukraine starvation by Stalin, the Holodomor.

>The German civil war is what led to the rise of Hitler
What German civil war? There was a brief leftist revolution that was quickly put down by Freikorps.
>Guess who kicked that off? Bolshevik jews.
Guess who kicked off Bolshevism in Russia? The German military government, by sending Lenin there in a sealed train to cause chaos. Fucking Germans.

fake news it was the j00s the lizzard ppl mang

But what is the Jew-Lizard Agenda? The people MUST know.

>bomb supply lines
>all prisoners die
Wowwwwwwww I wonder how this happened

Nazis were the fucking bad guys, no shit, if Trump rounded up all hispanics and forced them into slave labor camps, the world would be in outrage. That's what Hitler did. But don't pretend he rounded them up for the sole purpose of killing them, there's no rhyme or reason and there aren't anywhere near 6,000,000 bodies. Germany was in a fuel shortage during the war and the supply lines were bombed, there is a 0% chance they could burn all those corpses down to ash. Look up how much fuel a crematorium needs to burn a skeleton down to ash.

their agenda is peacful in nature they're destroying white people like nazis destroyed the jews, so with hugs

That's strange...?

I don't see a single Jew in there?

I see victims of starvation and disease from Allied Terror Bombing?

Is there a Jew in there somewhere?

I guess if there is even one Jew in there...It's as if the whole world was Jewed?

>>

>TIL that inmates were fed by chef Bouyarde himself before the evil allies gassed them by starvation

i agree, read a book which I believe is called the bomber war. by early 1945, the allies had bombed the german railroads so effectively that nothing moved. many of these people died because of no food. btw, I am not saying they were well fed beforehand.

memolition.com/2013/05/10/soviet-photo-manipulation-of-world-war-ii-12-pictures/

youtube.com/watch?v=g4KK2GUToNw

(((They))) sacrificed millions of ((people)) to bring about the end of the Aryan race. Art of War.

Right below the bottom of the image:
ANGLO

>Guess who kicked off Bolshevism in Russia?
The Jews by implementing indoctrination as well as suppressing opposing figures by any means possible.

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Thanks Bateman

Beautiful pic of hundreds of dead jews. Hope to see this in current day America soon

Those Jews are so fucking cool with their magic superpowers of manipulation. I want to join them.

What did your ancestors die for if you are just a snivelling nazi?

For the right for their daughters to bear Paki cock in the ass, brought by the mass EU immigration of Poles

Yeah being sarcastic and pretending to be retarded in a pathetic attempt to discredit my post isn't an argument.
What does that have to do with anything?
>snivelling nazi
What? That's more of a common characteristic of a Jew, propoganda wise.
You're not a very smart person.

.t 56% and king of interracial rapes

puši kurac pederu

What? These Jews sound like the most powerful race in history. Virtually a superior species. Homo judaeus. Why wouldn't I want to join them? The way stormtards describe them, they're basically demigods.

no, you silly, they're too smart and powerful, just like the black man strives to oppress the honkey, the white man should exterminate his superior

How do you know they're Jewish.
How do you know how they died. Have you analyzed the dead, or did you just take a sad picture and assign motivation to it?

Aww look a little Croatian sissyboy! How cute.

Except Israeli IQ is barely in the mid 90's and even Ashkenazi Jews only have an IQ of 103 (compared to 105 ethnic German)

Both IQ's were from Lynn's study FYI
Cool theory bro, sadly it holds no basis in reality.

Hahaha I'm gonna post about the holocaust being fake on the internet because I think that's funny and original!
It's not.

>a bunch of 90 IQ sand niggers are really scary they want to ruin YUROPZ so we put them in camps and waited for the Jewish controlled allies to kill them and thus brough communism to YUROPZ TO DESTROY IT!!!!!
>cool story bruv, heard the same one from me m8 in the welfare line

Yeah funny how no one ever talk about Eisenhower's 1.3 Million hungry Germans

Maybe next time don't start a war you can't win

fake news, fake pictures, never happened

Well considering the population size and apparent death tolls don't add up, as well as Soviet propoganda not even being hidden anymore, or the fact that gas chambers didn't exist in the so called "death camps" (all of which had amenities such as brothels, pubs, pools, maternities etc)

Pretty inclined to believe it's all a big hoax designed solely for political gain.

Nice straw man argument
Germany didn't start ww2 and Hitler didn't want a world war.

The sky is green. Hey look I can spout random lies too desu

But according to stormfags, they rule the world and are responsible for every major historical event of the last 500 years.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think Germany won the war?

If Germany won the war 1.3 million of them wouldn't have starved would they?

A snivelling virgin Nazi on the internet spreading racism and hate

I'm inclined to believe belsen at least, my grandfather was one of the first soldiers to open the gates there.

according to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. If the German government under Adolf Hitler had – as alleged – murdered six million Jews those losses should have been reflected in the Jewish population numbers quoted in the World Almanac.The suspicions raised by above numbers concerning the veracity of the allegations made against the Hitler government are confirmed by the official three-volume report by the International Committee of the Red Cross, released 1948 in Geneva, according to which 272,000 concentration camp inmates died in German custody

your first straw man was really cool homie

killed by jews and replaced by a lvl 5 jew shifter, sorry you had to learn it the hard way user, I can send you some .jpegs with the truth if you want t

You just don't make sense though, You said

>Maybe next time don't start a war you can't win

But, The Allies did win. I'm not German is it your education system failing so fucking badly you don't know a German flag from a British one.

ayyy lmao no wonder you're a cock sucking neet

Nobody is saying Germany won the war, get some reading comprehension.
I have 3 white children thank you very much.
Also what "hate" am I spreading? Everything I'm posting is factual and I have sources to prove it.

>your first straw man was really cool homie
Which was?
>homie
Lol reveal your flag, americuck.

You idiot user was bitching about starving Germans I said they shouldn't have started a war they couldn't win then do they teach England in Great Britain anymore or are you just touched in the head?

>(((Alice Lok Cahana)))

I din du nuffinz!
t. DeTyreese Leshawn

Wonder why there was so much less rape in 2007

>do they teach England in Great Britain anymore or are you just touched in the head?
...are you clinically retarded? The way you structure your sentences reminds me of someone with a room temperature IQ.

Least I can follow a conversation mental midget

>cool theory bruv it's inherently false so I win

>Lol reveal your flag, americuck.
Make up your mind am I a Croat or a Murrican?

Who fucking cares? Hitler was right about Jews.

If you say so.
Reveal your flag, let's find out.

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.

>Eric Hunt: Why we believed
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Something feels off about that picture.

Well if you have a girl then she will be dating big black men when she grows up. Racism is wrong.

I'll show you mine if you show me your welfare receipt

>"My Hippocratic oath tells me to cut a gangrenous appendix out of the human body. The Jews are the gangrenous appendix of mankind. That's why I cut them out."
>this quote is not from one of my .JPEGS so it's fake

Absolutely, positively blown the fuck out.
Amazing and well thought out post right here, mate.

I bet you believe OJ when he said he wasn't the murderer too.

Comparing Jews to Mexicants. Really? Mexicants aren't subversive bastards.

Nice counter argument you have there.

one thing I noticed is that all of the bodies look "fresh", not much decomposition, 1 or 2 weeks old, just like victims of a sudden disease outbreak.

>>Eric Hunt: Why we believed
update your pasta
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/02/eric-hunt-is-no-longer-holocaust-denier.html

>"no longer a holocaust denier"
False
Hunts very own statement
"All along, I claimed I was looking for the truth and out to tell the truth. I have determined I have reached “the end of the line” in the extent relevant research in the central issue of the “Holocaust denial” debate is able to go. I have come to what can be called a conclusion regarding the central issue of “Holocaust denial” which is –

Where did the Jews declared unable to work (small children and the elderly, etc.) sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, go if they were not gassed at these sites?

Through the years, I have asked several prominent “Revisionists” this question. The most common response is “I don’t know.”"
I got that from the source you provided also, along with this.
"
Given the fractiousness of the 'revisionist' scene, the well-known tendency of alternative movements to suffer from personality clashes and infighting, and the extremely limited amount of money to be made from Holocaust denial, it wasn't a total surprise to learn at the end of January that Hunt had parted ways with CODOH. In an appeal to the CODOH mailing list for volunteers, Germar Rudolf noted in his typically frank-verging-on-indiscreet style that "a short while ago, our Video Manager Eric Hunt decided to throw in the towel as well. Although he did receive a remuneration for his efforts, it wasn't as much as a professional of that level usually receives, so he, too, was a volunteer to some degree. Eric's decision was not surprising. Tensions had been rising for quite a while.""

TL;DR he just three in the towel with making videos, in no way does he say the holocaust was real.
Nice disinfo, shlomo.

>>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/137735932

And still the Jews refuse to pay reparations for the Black Holocaust.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip