Pewdiepie

Tell me about the eternal Swede. Is the cuck gene printed in their DNA?

bump

I have never even heard about cuckold before Sup Forums started ranting about it a few years ago. You planted the meme, all fucking Americans obsessing about black dicks all the time.

lmao no one said anything about black dicks..

Is funny, if you go by the text book definition of cuck then america is the most cucked nation on earth

still sweden

I hate to break it to you, but look at the muslims raping your women and children in the streets. Know what the difference is here? I will stand my ground and pop a cap in a niggers ass if they try any shit like that

IMAGINE MY SHOCK. Pewdiepie the cuck video is #1 trending on youtube.

ouch...

>You planted the meme, all fucking Americans obsessing about black dicks all the time.
/thread

No you won't, pussy. Look at the statistics, black-on white crime is committed all the time in your country and even when whites get killed you don't get shit despite all your guns. Start killing niggers or stop talking, Mr 56%

>live with a hottie
>apparently never have sex
>probably really does get off on cuckholdry
Potery

This desu

Never heard about that fetish before burgers brought it up here years ago and I still haven't heard about it anywhere here in Austria ever

You missed the boat. Norm Macdonald brought it up a year or two before that as the latest big thing in California.

Of course they fuck, how do you think they stayed together for like 10 years?

All Felix wants is to kill the jews.

There is no evidence that they have had carnal relations. The available evidence suggests that she keeps him around like a pet, and that he probably gets his rocks off by being made to watch niggers pleasure her in way that he is unable to achieve himself.

>Tell me about the eternal Swede. Is the cuck gene printed in their DNA?

Let's wait if he will correct himself. One video is not enough to judge him.

Typical burger mongrel jew that always try to push degeneracy to pure honest decent Europeans

You mean the decent honest Europeans who racemix and refuse to marry or pass on their genetic superiority to teh future? OK sven.

You keep defending that.

>who racemix
Very little race mixing goes on in my country. Actually the US is probably the world leader in race mixing except for brazil and south american countries. Swedish girls don't go for foreigners, it's a low status thing to do. They might have foreign friends to virtue-signal, but pretty much every Swedish girl except for the most crazy, rabid leftists in Stockholm will go for their own men. Any white woman, regardless of nationaly, should be shamed to death for coal burning though. Remember: coal burning originated in your country. Work on that.

I don't know why you're taking this so personally. It's not my fault Sweden's most famous celebrity is a racemixing cuck who I guess is afraid of having children or perhaps touching a woman's private parts.

>I hate to break it to you, but look at the muslims raping your women and children in the streets. Know what the difference is here? I will stand my ground and pop a cap in a niggers ass if they try any shit like that

The dog has disavowed the alt-right

Yeah, that was unecessary. He should have just kept dancing on the fence. Charlottesville probably had fucked up news coverage over in bongistan though.

lol enjoy getting raped by pakis loser

They're Syrian refugees, not pakis. NPR confirmed it for me just the other day.

PewDiePie isn't Swedish, it's a trick. He's the head Aryan destined to save Europa.

>think of the women and children!

Google, Kikebook and Twitter and clamping down hard now and he's not willing to throw away his life over this.

Why are Goyim so dumb? Pewdiepie has a Jewish mother lol

So he doesn't have a foreskin? YES!

Johanna Kjellberg is Swedish, not a kike. Nice try

>thinks americans are responsible for spreading memes
I got news for ya kid. It doesn't work like that. Its the fucking memes. The memes and how they are subtly introduced and spread then they attract the real cucks and turn weak minded people in to cucks. Its a vicious cycle and I'm not sure how this shit gets started. The same thing for traps, it used to be a meme on Sup Forums Sup Forums now there is tons of legit trap threads all over this fucking website. Its true degenerate cancer.

I am sure he is laughing his ass off seeing he is trending, after all these years of having his videos out of the youtube charts

One of the first pictures I saved from Sup Forums was a trap. It had never crossed my mind before. It was so strange and fascinating.

>One of the first pictures I saved from Sup Forums was a trap
why would your first reaction be to save it? traps are disgusting abominations.

Novelty I suppose. It never crossed my mind that a dude, even though he's a slant, would go to the beach in a woman's swimsuit only to have a raging boner clearly to be seen.

Sup Forums is a plethora of thoughts you might not have come up with on your own.

Dat nibba knock up his bitch yet?