Its Happening!

Jail time for incorrect pronouns in Cali.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDoGqZUHVEI
archive.is/VIygz
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Breitbart
>source
lol

Yes! After all the years of women having the "he raped me" excuse this will finally help us even the odds.

how is this constitutional? ahahahah who am i kidding. but seriously we need a wall to keep californians in their own state

>kikebart

When is California going to be a new Canadian province?

Land of the freeeeeeeeee

judging by the headline , it just means that a bill is being submitted to that affect.

like "hey who wants to make this state law?"
and the state politicians will vote on it and ivote against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDoGqZUHVEI

what is my 1st amendment you commie fuckers

source you fucking faggot
>Sup Forums is now clickbait headline heaven
fuck you faggots

Reeeee

its a bill, therefore its publicly available.

Please God annex it so we can use military force to take it back and "accidentally" kill a majority of the population in the process.

>gif.gig

What did he mean by this?

Didn't they do this in a south park episode?

>Be American
>Spend 19 years in prison for using the wrong pronoun.

Fuck the wall. Bury a nuke in the San Andreas fault and set it off. Make the state into an island.

Aren't your jails already overcrowded?

>Breitbart

Nothing wrong with Breitbart you faggot.

Its 100000000% Better then CNN whore of the jew

Purple.
Purple Revolution.

>judging by the headline , it just means that a bill is being submitted to that affect.
The fact that this even made it to the state congress and wasn't stamped out prior by a subcommittee of the legislature is nothing less than appalling

California needs to be carpet bombed and rebuilt from the ground up. There is no other way to deal with them

lmao cucks

breitbart posted so many lies

not trustworthy...

Underrated as fuck.

This is much more important than fixing broken dams.

Calm the fuck down it's blatantly unconstitutional

How much jail time for refusing to interact with the mentally ill in any way?

FTFY

CNN posted many lies...not trustworthy

Found it
archive.is/VIygz

The 9th Circus Court will uphold it.

My hero

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
>This bill would enact the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Resident’s Bill of Rights. Among other things, the bill would make it unlawful, except as specified, for any long-term care facility to take specified actions wholly or partially on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status, including, among others, willfully and repeatedly failing to use a resident’s preferred name or pronouns after being clearly informed of the preferred name and pronouns and or pronouns,

what the fuck man

Good morning, east coaster.

west coast is best coast

at being cancerous

NYfag here, let some of those faggots and trannies come to NYC, we'll see how they handle their pronouns, let alone cutting off some mobster crossing by them

Why has best korea let us down? I was promised nukes.

It isn't. Blatant First Amendment violation.

You can already get fined for refusing to use the proper "pronoun" in New York State you retarded Americuck

>muh freedumbs
>muh free speech

>California will pass a law the blatantly violates the first amendment

This shit is clickbait

kek

T.CNN/Wapo/BBC Fake news propagandist

Kys

I say we nuke America completely, because this gender propaganda will come to all European countries, like every current degenerate trend.
Americans are truly the niggers of our planet.

Name one faggot

Oh thats right youre just a shill earning your shekels

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom, please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

>The latest data from European statistics bureau Eurostat shows that 43 per cent of Turks living in Germany are economically inactive, a figure which rises to 48 per cent according to the country’s Federal Statistics Office.

the source never said that

welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html

Aktuelle Zahlen der europäischen Statistikbehörde Eurostat zeigen, dass 43 Prozent der Türken im erwerbsfähigen Alter wirtschaftlich inaktiv sind. In der Europäischen Union liegt die Quote mit 27 Prozent deutlich niedriger.

my name is Pigmentayshaun Washington, and don't you dare call me by my birth pronoun I'll have you locked up evil white devil! Someone grab my phone while I smack this little white boiiiii and post the video to faybuk laiy

So if I call a MtF a him he's going to call the cops on me?

I wonder if Albanians are growing concerned as the US crumbles?

who is the shill now? I bet you are RIDF

So if i say my pronoum is lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala and if the guy says one less la than yhat i can get him to jail ?

Teachers need to be exempt from this legislation. How am I supposed to remember the pronouns of 1000 badly dressed teenagers? I can barely remember their (quite sensible) names.

Are you supposed to blatantly ask someone their pronouns? Doesn't that make their ambiguous identity obvious? "Hey what are your pronouns because whatever you're trying to look like or become it's not working for you at all."

Isn't that against free speech? I can call some weirdo whatever I want. I will just start calling all trannies jarvis. "Hey Jarvis, use the correct shitter, you creep!"

nam,e one>

>applying normal logic to leftists

>be 56%
>be tossed in jail for not calling a man with tits a woman

LAND OF THE KEK HOME OF THE SLAVE.

Going to start calling these fags ru Pauls

see:

the German source is not saying what this article is saying, its def an effort by Breitbart to mislead. The source talks about unemployment in Turkey whereas Breitbart somehow turned this into unemployment of türks in Germany.

>unlawful
>to take specified actions wholly or partially on the basis of
>or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status
Go to hospital to get your AIDS everyone. And jail if say anything about it.

This

This is great. We can use this to put leftist behind bars. Just start accusing them of misgendering you. You could put a lot of leftist politicians in prison with this law.

>are you assuming my gender? im going to have to call the police on you

No judge is going to pass that and if they did, which they won't, it would never be enforced.

Most of the people at Breitbart are just as hysterical as the people on the left.

Identitiarian Collectivists are bad, on the left and the right.

I'm a Califag and I want to see my state atomized.

You're missing the point for the sake of your >hurr durr I'm a centrist lmao
Fucking kys.

>banning pistol grips and 30 round mags ban is unconstitutional

As a Californian, do it! Just do it, already! Put us out of our misery.

I feel sorry for americans

I'm secretly glad that leafs aren't the only ones getting fucked

yeah no, unconstitutional and illegal. I would sue the state if I ever went to jail for something as stupid as that. heck I would start my own brigade and take over this shittu state.