Slavs: Are they white?

With fascism on the rise, one question remains: can people of slavic descent join the movement to protect the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not?

Yes, idiot, just a different kind of white than western or southern European.

You're joking though, right?

Can you hold back your urge to murder ukrainians and go after muslims instead?

Isn't Russia fighting in Sirya?

I'm asking bc Nazis thoughts slavs were below Anglo Saxons (which I do not agree with).

Ask NATO to stop attacking the eastern part of Ukraine with majority Russian speakers.

Protip:
Slavs are not white.
Westerners fucked shit up and yet again they expect millions of Slavs to die correcting their mistakes and treachery.
No thanks.

Well, Slavs are certainly the whitest white tribe considering the fact that others are getting more and more negrified by the minute.

currently, Slavs are more whiter than the West, (full of Muds and jews) so yeah.

You should be thankful that Russia, the last bastion of Christianity still exists.

Also, Czech Republic is slav, u idiot.

Russia was based in removing Jews during Communism, something that US failed to accomplish.

I consider Slavs an Allie of the white race my Russian user.

Yes, slavs are white, but what's more important, are Russians slavs?

Of course they are.
It's just a large population of squatting slant eyed mongloids that inhabit muscovy and zaporozhia

>Russia, the last bastion of Christianity

I don't think fascists have the numbers to be picky

Sometimes i just can't comprehend how some people, especially burgers, are deluded what russia is and it's mafia-ran politics

Poles are the only Real Slavs IMO. Poles are the most Slavic.

currently, Poland is doing better than everyone else West of the Oder anyway, be proud of that.

you'll think differently when your country is russia too :^)

Russian people aren't religious at all.

There are few countries in history that killed as many white people as Russia did. And today: AIDS epidemics, human trafficking, economic decline, war in Ukraine. The only thing that Russia has in common with "white power" is racism.

I never stated that I am not a Slav u dumb tard.
Religion has no power in Slavic lands except in Poland where it is closely aligned to patriotism rather than religious beliefs per say.

>Russia
>Christian

There's also a population called Belarussians who might have been culturally enhanced, but they keep the genes of Rus' people under polish crown's protection so they couldn't get flooded with the genes of tatars and their loyal vassals muscovites

no, fascism is shit. it is a totalitarian cuck ideology, almost same as nazism.

It's doing much better than Poland, which joined the Zionist EU

Religion is also about the behaviour within a society, such as loving thy neighbor. Western countries are moving away from that.

Why do you care? You are not Slavic anyway.

>Religion is also about the behaviour within a society, such as loving thy neighbor. Western countries are moving away from that.
Everything west of Aš is of little importance to me.

Life under Nazi rule was much better than Commie one. Or so do my grandparents say.

They are white enough, we're not doing this again.

Holly fuck, poles have you ever been to Russia? It's at most 5% mongoloids where I live (in the western part). Now, the far East is our colonies, so to speak.

Suck my arsehole, communist subhuman

You faggots were overrun easier than the french were by the Germans, please join our empire, we need more slaves to build our glorious Russian empire once again.

"white' is a catch-all term of humans with light skin
so yes.

We would last much longer, but you subhumans backstabbed us.

Because you are weak.

Russians are superior to other people, of cource they have many bad features, but they can be removed with 1-2 iterations (generations)

For example russians are less greedy then jews, it is bad, also russians care less about family members, russians are selfish and individualistic, jews are not. russians faced same challanged and will developed similar features very soon.

In the past russians ruled over other insignificant people that lived under their control (turks, poles, romanians, hunarians, baltic peasants, muslims, uzbeks, chinese etc) only by force, but today situation changed, russians started to evolve, they did it multiple times. Naturla selection and evolution in hard conditions.

belarussians and ukrainians are just less developed or degradated braches of russians.

Big words comming from shithole, which can't win against ukraine.

>Slavs become communist
>Westerners hate Slavs because they're communist
>communism collapses and Slavs are now capitalist
>capitalist West slowly turns communist
>communist West will now hate Slavs for being capitalist

theres just no winning with you guys

>wanting to be a part of russia
>not retarded

Yes, they are.
Most of Sup Forums just doesn't like them or their poor living conditions and even lower education that's all.

Finally someone who understands.

>For example russians are less greedy then jews, it is bad, also russians care less about family members, russians are selfish and individualistic, jews are not. russians faced same challanged and will developed similar features very soon.
Are you saying that being greedy and individualistic is good? And which features do you think we should develop in order to be more similar to, say, Anglo-Saxon culture?

>russians are selfish and individualistic,jews are not
>JEWS ARE NOT
what

Russia is the most degenerate Slavic country out there right after Bulgaria
They have the lowest mass attendance in the whole orthodox world.

Bokluk.
The only reason why you get to wave that flag is because of Russia.

Hard times has made us naturally select for the best genes. We may be quite behind in terms of societal advancement, but genetically we are getting nearer to the Ubermench level

t. person who voted bsp
neck yourself

why are poles and russians so fucking short then?

Considering we came from the north I should think so.

White Serb coming in.

>It's doing much better than Poland

What is it doing better? Besides tanks and nukes production?

cold climate conditions

Both Mayweather and McGregor are sub 6ft, and can kick your ass.

I have almost 2 meters

We aren't enslaved by zionists like you guys joining the EU

what do russians think about azov

No it wasn't. Russians were cancer and their half century of occupation fcked us bad but they didn't kill 1/6 of our population (although they helped Germans do it). They killed hundreds of thousends.

Well, you'd have to first be white.

Yes. The tent is big this time. Persians, slavs, Christian lebs, whatever as long as they keep the 14 words.

Whiteness is a meme. Slavs aren't even a homogenous group. Fascism is for retards, as history already demonstrated.

I have 1/4 German genetics

>Spain
>Ukrainian Turkics
>Russia with open borders and shitskins
Must be iconic that a Pole posted a cental asian. No history source can give as an example of mongols ever living or settling in Rus. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and

no slavs are not white. they are better. they don't have that degenerate cultural marxism parasitic cohort in their gene pool.

Oh, so you didn't join the richest club on Earth. Kudos.

tl;dr

>richest club
>Britain, the most developed country in EU leaves the richest club bc it is more based.

why are nordics taller than u then?
no they can't
nice

Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite subhmans. Their home is Central Asia.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic Slavic and sometimes Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.
Who thinks of Bulgaria as Slavic? Similar historic Turkic nation with romashit genes like Ukraine

>white
>serb
Dont make me laugh

These threads are always incredibly stupid baitfests.

it is good to be greedy and family oriented,
the goal is to get maximum assets and to make best children with inheritance, then they can get max glory and subjugate other insignificant people like russian ancestors did.

too big individualism is bad because you can fuck other weaker people and your family members

anglo-saxon culture is inferior in many aspects, it is too elitistic
anglo-saxons culture = lords + trash & slaves, you can see how europe is fucked with debts and gay-shit
russian culture = emperor and his army

thats why russians will win anglo-saxons in any dirrect confrontation, anglo-saxons would not survive in similar conditions as russians.

russians need to adopt some jewish features

jews care more about their own.

Somehow we didn't get infected by that even though we were actual commies. Such is life in eastern europe.

i count them as slavic because they speak a slavic language

Its latent nazi autism that faggots here can't seem to get by.

Superior Czech, Croat, South African Dutch coming in.
Very civic nationalist of you

>norhern slavs like Russians and Poles Rule and routinely btfo everyone, especially turks

>southers slavs are rapebabie and are subservient cucks for majorit or their history

Kek

Manlets confimed masterrace yet again

Lanklet btfo

Yeah, We will miss Britain (one of the most developped countries of EU). It was their choice. No one asked you though if you want in or out or whatever so what are you gloating about?

Do stfu you subserb. I havent seen ur borders expanding to 3 seas.

>Serb
They're still a hundred times whiter than you "DUESS VUILT" sperg subhuman

Shit son

Polish kurwa btfo

T R I
R
I

i see they teach you history very well my dear manlet friend, if anything we btfo'd the turks the most
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

Of course Slavs are white. They're the worst whites, but whites nonetheless.

thats why we btfo'd your great 'empire'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_wars

no one really cares bout religion in Poland these days

Croats haven't seen their nation created by Turkmen and enriched by the gypsies either. Boy, you are a result of hapa-gypsy crossbreeding

Slovenes and Croats aren't rapebabies and even then we drowned all of them when we started to push the Turkmans back.

It has nothing to do with north slavs, the bulgars are unibrow midgets and they are south slavic. The serbo-croatian people are just naturally physically gifted and routinely we grow to be the size of garage doors.

Nah, brate

You didnt btfo shit.

We the best of Slavs, cushed the ottoman empire 5 times

What did you do?

Bend the knee faggot

>no one really cares bout religion in Poland these days
bullshit, only weak fucks who work on vacations with their fathers in UK fish fabrics do not care about religion
go be progressive somewhere else, heathen

Will keep in mind

>worst whites

Why? Because we are aggressive? Because we value our culture and traditions, unlike you westcucks?

'bend the knee' thats romania and bulgaria you're talking about, we never surrendered you uneducated cunt
now i see why they consider slavs subhuman, because autists like yourself can't even check the most basic facts that are available on the internet, kys

Sure, much better than muslim shitskins which have taken over Germany.

You are Turkic invaders just like the Ottomans. Speak Slavic and practice Orthodoxy all you want, you'll never be Slavic or White

except for 90 % of the population?

Anyone can do that,lel.

And he's a filthy commie.