>ICANN refusing to authorize registrars based on political beliefs
we're fucked

google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/cloudflare-daily-stormer/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
archive.is/KEmZY
gab.ai/weev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tech companies now hire armies of dyed hair genderqueers to do nothing but sit around and censor and control everything the company does in the name of virtue signalling and (((diversity))). How do we stop this Sup Forums?

The deep web can always host anything. Soo yeah. Adding more users to it will only make things better in that regard

Ask this question of all lefties: Who is going to enforce integration when there are not enough white self haters left to do so? America is not 95 % white anymore. That means all the Jewish media deceptions don't work like they used to. Normal whites can see what diversity is really like, violent and ugly. Nothing like the Jewish movies and tv shows.

This is why the left can only ban free speech. Logic leads back to pro white views.

Without Cloudflare he'll be DDOSed into nothing no matter where he goes.

>"don't let ISPs censor content through throttling!"
>"we must protect the users of our sites from offensive speech"
Lol, why does anyone trust these guys. Hopefully net neutrality gets shafted and all these sites get fucked.

they should host the site on zeronet

Things have to get worse before they get better. I imagine a lot of leftist whites will flee to Asia, leaving the mess for right-wingers to sort out.

the nazis will just spread out into already established sites, they're going to regret doing this in the long term it'll just destroy consumer confidence

Aside that, any other alternatives? I've heard iffy reviews of it

ccluster.com for real free speech where mods cant remove your stuff, until icann deletes it

It appears that other sites, such as Stormfront, have no Cloudflare, how are they surviving then?

I have 5 domains through godaddy and im moving them all today

We just need to create our own web hosting company

If they hit the media like daily stormer did and the mob forms, they'd go gone until the mob gets bored and forgets they exist.

We aren't. The over the top reaction just show how (((them))) are scared it will take only a few days for the DS to have far higher traffic than ever before

We can't create our own ICANN though. Critical online organizational points like that can effectively control the entire internet, so lefties are getting in there in droves.

These fags think they own the internet

Can't these fucks go deepweb or something?

We always knew it would come to this

> using google amp link
top kek m8

Daily Stormer is already back. They're on .lol now. They were on .wang for a while, but the Chink host dropped them after an hour.

As long as they do the same radical Islamist sites. If not, then fuck them.

fuck that's embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

Time to take them down with us

There's stuff like bulletproof hosting. There are companies who are happy to host basically anything.

>"lmao what the fuck is a TOS agreement? must be some kike shit"
>clicks accept
>"woooooow how could they delete my website just like that even thought i agreed to it right from the start"

sure screw GoDaddy but where is secure to move em to? Stormer just moved theirs to Google only to get shut down again by google! same bs

>to asia
First off the amount of braing power required to learn asian languages is too much for them, second off, asia is much more conservative than the west, in both japan and china. Their only option would be korea.

They will, that's their goal, controlling ICANN is a major part of that.

lol they won't

remember how OBAMA gave away ICANN to the UN?

People kept saying that it would not make a difference. Sup Forumsfags condescended to me telling me that my fears were baseless.

Stormfront uses cloudflare

20 pushups, now

you know the only recourse

I did 15 but had to get on my knees for 5

Sure that works for godaddy. Cloudflare went against their own content-neutral policy when the CEO ordered daily stormer removed as a special case.

An interesting scenario for web hosts and their previous arguments regarding control of content. They used to disavow any responsibility, and now with this precedent, the MPAA and RIAA are going to hit them hard with lawsuits over hosting copyrighted materials.

you the niggers now, hahahahahahahah

I want to say Tor
but they already host on it

There are still ISIS bomb making videos on youtube, but Sven's parody music channel got taken down.
There aren't principled, they're just anti white.

>godaddy is still around

I'm surprised they weren't put out of business the last time the internet got pissed at them.

>remember how OBAMA gave away ICANN to the UN?

Would ICANN be any less tyrannical if it were still under US control?

law suits will change their tone.

This is a civil rights issue......

Time to hire jews and sue the fuck out of them. I never thought I would say this but regulation of the internet doesn't seem to bad right about now. These companies needs to be classified as utilities.

Yes, it would have been. It was still under the jurisdiction of US Federal Courts and the US still has the most free speech protections constitutionally, in case law, and in statutes.

Let it fail of its own accord?

I thought the whole point of the interwbz was it's decentrelisation made it impossible for any one entity to shut it down???

looks more and more like we need to set up almost parallell societies

twitter alternative, registrar alternative, college alternative, alternative workplaces etc.

>Fuck ISPs trying to treat different types of web traffic differently
>Ok with web hosts a fucking ICANN de-platforming people.
Where's the outrage net-neutralityfags?

Obviously the only way is to stop routing most internet traffic through Google, Akamai and Cloudflare.

I'm surprised nobody has ever become suspicious of these companies or why they're trying to route most information through them.

Of course the answer is simple, to destroy freedom of speech. It's always been the plan. lol

This is how they are going to 'protect you!' SJWs purposely get hired at companies to destroy their integrity and push their views on you. They have taken over Google and are in the process of destroying Cloudflare. Akamai has links to Israeli Jews. So yeah. There is that.

>
>We can't create our own ICANN though. Critical online organizational points like that can effectively control the entire internet, so lefties are getting in there in droves.
Yeah, and supposedly the internet was designed to have no single point of failure. From a reliability point perhaps, but not total power decentralization.

Luckily small IRC and BBS networks can fly under the radar. IRC hosting services usually don't take channels down unless someone stops paying. Its not something normans will tolerate, so maybe its inviable.

This has been a long time coming. No one is surprised.

>we're fucked
Unless we set up our own DNS infrastructure and people start using that. With rad TLDs like .kz!

Crypto-anarchy incoming
>Buy bitcoin.

ICANN isn't needed, just directly connect with the IP fags.

Like the other responder mentions. It was designed that way for reliability reason, it being a pseudo-military project originally. They didn't design in power decentralization. However, there are ways around centralization.

ADL wins again. They're 100% behind this type of censorship. It's the power of money at work.

Is .kek taken?

I own www.mudslime.com..am I safe?

ICANN still has power over TLDs. And running a TLD is expensive as fuck. You have a few hundred thousand dollars laying around? And are willing to sacrifice that if ICANN rips up your contract because "You're literally Hitler".

Irrelevancy?

Are you stupid? You don't post PII on the fucking internet.

Just wondering: Did they violate godaddy's TOS as a domain registrar or as a website hoster?

I use godaddy as former, but the latter is with another company.

THANKS OBAMA
archive.is/KEmZY

"Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas has waged a campaign against the transition that includes ominous sounding videos, in which he says that the phase-out of U.S. oversight will open the door to authoritarian governments taking control of the Internet."

ISIS has shit hosted through Cloudflare. This is entirely them being anti-white and/or anti-right.

They are still the second most popular far right site out there, at least according to Alexa traffic stats, why do you think they are irrelevant?

coinbase has been canceling transactions sent to Anglins btc address...I suggest dont use coinbase

time to go back to email chains!!!

How long until cloudfare drops Sup Forums?

It only takes a few thousand to setup your own domain name authority/registrar so why doesn't Andrew do it or at the least source it out to someone who is pro his cause and hire him to do it.

Then he can make back a portion of that initial investment by selling domain registration services under his new registrar to others looking to escape the eternal jew registrars.

this guy is a fucking loser.

I am not going to destroy my shit just so he can feel good about himself I am just going to destroy those doing the bad things.

buy namecoin

Their tech guy said they wanted 400k from him for a registrar, but he has only 150k

If you have good ideas you can go on Gab and help the DS team.

gab.ai/weev

kek fucking Obama, King Nigger strikes again

>Women in tech

I'm sure there are good female programmers out there, but in my mind this is basically what they mean when a woman's CV says say they contribute to open source projects.

Pretty sure he just cost himself his job... Depends on how Cloudflare is run.

Time to start discussing politics locally

>the madman

When is it Sup Forums's time?

>Sure that works for godaddy
Pretty much every TOS agreement works like that.

These digits say soon.

Run your own DNS. Have people change their DNS servers over to that. Hope it doesn't get DDoS'd.

[ ] you know how DNS works

This. Remember when you had to memorize your friends and families phone number? It'd be like that again. Or just use bookmarks

Likewise. TLDs aren't sovereign.

People should avoid coinbase regardless. It is under investigation, have the worst customer support and they have rip off exchange rates.

>twitter alternative
Gab.ai

>registrat alternative
I've heard of people looking into decentralized services for this

>college alternative
Praxis

>alternative workplaces
For now that's just networking and being a good judge of character (i.e. when you interview try to get a feel for who works in HR because they're the root of diversity policy), also self-employment

What's so hard to understand?
>set up your own DNS infrastructure
>run your own root servers
>can make up TLDs as you wish. at that point your are ICANN for your dns infrastructure
>only problem: bring people to use your servers instead of the ICANN ones
are you normies really that technologically retarded?

>>college alternative
>Praxis
yeah but i mean actual colleges and academics

We should do that globally. I feel closer to a nationalist Swede than a leftist Aussie.

A client called me yesterday about getting a new cloud server. He had been thinking of using Dreamhost, but had decided to look elsewhere because of their fight with the DoJ over Antifa's server.

I don't think he's even political, but no businessman wants to get tangled up with businesses who have that kind of drama going on with people who can shut them down. These companies may get off on this and bask in the adulation of their leftist friends and icons, but one day they're going to wonder where their business went. Will Soros feed them all then?

You can try to help the DS team if you have some good ideas and are willing to help

>gab.ai/weev

lol, this is dangerous, im doing it!

I wonder if we can create a parallel domain name system (maybe a superset of the ICANN-controlled one).

Grace Hopper, Hedy Lamarr(pic related), can't think of any more.

Jesus, I thought you were just saying run your own LTD, as was being said by others. That's just not gonna happen... You definitely could make a new network, but you being in control doesn't solve the issue: there being any control. People certainly aren't going to just leave the Internet either. Most people are too uneducated to understand, and no one gives enough of a shit about other people being able to say shitty things to actually put forth any effort.

If you want to circumvent their power run a service on top of what already exists that serves users hosts files, that requires minimal cooperation with the governance; or if you really care and don't mind agents on your ass, run a rouge DNS server.

Time for new free speech laws.

>lets discuss free speech and net neutrality
>but only after we killed both

They think they're hurting us but the tech giants are slitting their own throats. They've just given the Trump admin all the justification they need to break up Google et al.

Then why the fuck isn't Trump doing it?