Millennial Matt, you alive bro?

Millennial Matt, you alive bro?

>his last tweet before his twitter was taken down

i criiy erritiem

Same faggots calling for genocide don't like it when you go after their parents. Might makes right, right faggots? We'll slaughter you all.

>call for death of jews and communists in public 'ironically'
>get death threats yourself

really makes me think

No one on is calling for genocide what the fuck, only the left by puroosefully displacing whitess.

We just want to be left alone. Fuck you.

What exactly makes a death threat "credible"?

Coming from a gang maybe?

It's just a prank bro

what do you expect normies to think when you chant "blood and soil" and can't go 5 minutes on periscope without saying 'hitler did nothing wrong teehee'.

these pics where his head progressively gets more stretched each time crack me up

Because you're a nigger commie with a low IQ.

>What exactly makes a death threat "credible"?
A tweet followed by a Patreon link.

he was nazi-ing out on baked alaska's stream at the end

No one is purposely replacing whites you dumb fuck. It's a conspiracy you've created in your head. All developed countries are dealing with low birth rates just look at Japan. The mass immigration is because the United States of fucking America won't stop fucking around in the Middle East. If you dumb fucks didn't get rid of Gaddafi there wouldn't be a migrants crisis in the first place.

Dumbfuck Americans create the mass immigration crisis and then blame da joos and other retarded conspiracy theories to explain it away. No wonder why you're all low IQ sub-humans.

Every white nationalist piece of dirt needs to be put into prison.

be quiet sweetie

So brave

why are you so upset?

Because arguing with retards is frustrating.

alt-left pls go

Shut up poofter

Is he a fag? His profile picture makes me think he's a faggot.

Seriously. Even the UN talks about replacement.

wow, you could not be more obviously fresh off the boat. stay awhile

He is always nazi-ing out its his whole thing

Btw the Hart cellar act (that allowed for Mass third world invasion) was created by a Jew. Look it up

because they are coming to us as well thanks to you dickheads

>Calls people faggots

>Sends death threats to little old ladies

>"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!!! KILL THE NIGGERS KEK!!"
>"D-DUDE WTF DON'T THREATEN MY FAMILY"

that guy is funny as fuck and his baked alaska stream was pretty damn funny. i hope he is ok

It doesn;t matter whether its a conspiracy or not; the fact is that it is happening. It has already happened in California and Texas.

You can't play the 'haha you are just paranoid' card anymore.

And there is not a single example in history where a people who lost their demographic power to another people met with anything other than hardship and often calamity. There is no reason to think things will be any different in the future.

Nah no such thing sweetie. Get married, have children and you won't have to worry about muh white race because you would have already fulfilled your reproductive goals in life but unfortunately you don't want to take individual responsibility.

Sure hope not

>If you dumb fucks didn't get rid of Gaddafi there wouldn't be a migrants crisis in the first place.
Too true my guy. Gaddafi was even stopping migrants from getting into Europe, but since he didn't bow to the West, they had to remove him and fucked themselves in the process

>
>No one is purposely replacing whites you dumb fuck. It's a conspiracy you've created in your head. All developed countries are dealing with low birth rates just look at Japan.

Except for blacks and jews theyre fucking like rabbits and race mixing..

>Calls for genocide and is an all around racist maniac
>Gets mad when people threaten his parents

You deserve it. You deserve the death threats. You deserve to be fired. You deserve to be shunned. We know what happens when we allow you evil sub-humans to take power.

Our chosen demographic should be "Americans"

Hyphenated-Americans can drink bleach.

America first.

makes sense

>Every white nationalist piece of dirt needs to be put into prison.

you threatened by ideas, commie?

white nationalists are for these strong arab dictators/baathist types.

Ths pisses me off she was so hot before altleft bullshit

>It doesn;t matter whether its a conspiracy or not
>sure, i might be lying, but that doesn't matter

And whose fault is that sweetie? It's not the fault of other races that whites are degenerates.

Once upon a time I thought like that. then I realised that even minorities don't actually want this; They want some sort of revolutionary apocalypse where they overthrow the dominant demographic and just set themselves up in its place. They exposed themselves when they started pushing shit like 'you can't be racist against white people' which destroyed most of the goodwill for a common destiny solution from people like myself.

You sound like the horrible ex-girlfriend in a bad romance movie. You know, the scene where she loses her shit at a party and everyone looks at her in disgust, then she storms out?

We're all staring at you in disgust, this is your cue to huff and storm out, twinkle toes.

THey're literally never not funny

I have seen them like 50 times and I go into hysterical laughter every single time.

These too

Nobody is lying about the declinign demographic power of whites in the Unites States (and everywhere else in the West).. The cause ultimately doesn;t matter, what matters is preventing it from deteriorating further and reversing it if possible.

>Gaddafi
>“Now, listen you people of NATO. You’re bombing a wall which stood in the way of African migration to Europe, and in the way of Al-Qaeda terrorists. This wall was Libya. You‘re breaking it. You’re idiots, and you will burn in Hell for thousands of migrants from Africa and for supporting Al-Qaeda. It will be so. I never lie. And I do not lie now”
I wonder who in America was responsible for Gaddafi's death? Really jogs the noggin

who passed it? an overwhelmingly white house and senate
who signed it? a white president
and hart and kennedy were the ones who actually got it passed -both micks

There are zero worthwhile ideas within the alt-right. Calling for genocide is not really intellectually stimulating my man.

>I have studied social sciences-the post.

This graph is fucking retarded it declines on a .02% and not a curve or jumps around..

Who told you that shit? The TV told you that shit. The /deepstate/ told you that shit. To make it easier to take over.

Immigrants who assimilate become super patriotic. We must force them to assimilate, and then the problem you speak of can never happen. Honestly, most assimilate willingly.

Who gives a fuck. Amerifats all of a sudden claim that "white culture" is under attack lol. Which white culture, you white mongrels?

"The Census Bureau defines White people as follows: 'White' refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as 'White' orreported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian."

You're not even American. More importantly, it helps if you actually procreate. I'll never buy the issue of race and identity among larpers because most if not all of them don't even know how sex works. It's all theory.

Fuck off rabbi tell me something you fucking kike how does george's dick taste?

Nice analogy champ lmao

>Muh joos

Nice argument you utter baboon, it's not like there's something called the military-industrial complex, the deep state and a system built on the petrodollar that benefits from destabilizing the Middle East. But yer it must be the joos. No white people involved at all. Just joos.

Scapegoating is for low IQ morons and is used because people don't want to address the real reason behind what is happening.

keep larping commie

>deepstate

The people who I thought should know better told me that shit, and generally destroyed the trust I had in what purported to be anti racist movemets.

I am now of the opinion that it is better to be the oppressor than to be the oppressed. It is not even worth it to put yourself in a position where you run the risk of being oppressed. Yes that's zero sum but it has become a question of survival.

I'm a STEMLord. Sorry to burst your bubble my man but a lot of people on the left are in STEM.

>dudw why do you care that your country is being colonized lamo

Anyone who thinks becoming a minority will be anything but bad for white people is an irredeemable idiot.

If you limit the defenition of white to exclusively european with the 1 drop rule America would only be about 20 percent white. If you get rid of questionable "whites" with brown eyes that number would drop to about 12 percent white, and then you need to take in to account that most of our white population is boomers who are dying out.

>I'll never buy the issue of race and identity among larpers

If push ever comes to shove oneday, then you will. If you are ever forced to choose between the interests of your own race and another when they are at odds, you will choose your own race

This is why the only way to deal with Nazis is to beat them up in the fucking head.

Damn son that's some North Korea shit from the (((peaceful protestors)))

LARP better fag. Or else we'll think this is easy.

You need a hug or something?

This desire to be the oppressor shit is classic insecurity. It's always the shrimps and pussies and losers that pick fights. When you're secure in your own strength, you don't need to pick fights, in fact, you generally try and avoid them.

Speak softly and carry a big stick, faggot.

Sorry I don't base my opinions on propaganda memes. I'm not a right wing retard. I actually have to read the Bill and spend time with it you know.

>tfw I love richard spencer but these memes are too good

>Haha just turn off the computer just step away from the screen nigga

On his stream Matt exposed that the Holocaust never happened. He had the courage to say what has never been said. The political world was rocked by this revelation. And here we are wondering what happened to him.

F

so anyone who does not present an intellectually stimulating argument should go to prison?

>it's not the Jews
Who the fuck do you think runs America?

You fucks literaly cheer for it. Listen aussie cunt i like your people but i will fly over there and stomp your head if you threaten my family.

At least he admits the two are aligned

I don't want to be an oppressor, but if the choice is between being an oppressor and being opressed, the rational choice is to choose the former.

That's ultimately the choice that is faced when discussing the demographic of a nation. Social scientist, leftists, social justice warriors and all the rest of them continually tell us that the majority opresses the minority in even the most subtle of ways simply by virtue of their position as the majority and being the 'norm', and that minorities are effectively always second class citizens. When you say 'I don't care about becomming a minority' what you are really saying is 'YES, PLEASE, I WANT TO BECOME A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN'. Its like some sort of sick cuckold fetish on an epic sclae

>nonwhites are going to be benevolent overlords once they become the majority stop being so paranoid goy
>what is south africa
Damn really gets my almonds going

Don't call to genocide other people and their families and it's not gonna be a problem champ

You heard something called the golden rule, faggot?

>If push ever comes to shove oneday, then you will
I have no racial identity unless you consider a natural tan something of which to be proud. I'm content with being Mexican. Even if I did behave like that, that would put me with the other neet larpers and my opinion would be just as useless.

>birthrates are the problem
>instead of making life affordable for citizens let's import people and pay them to fuck

GO AWAY

Yea, sure, theres no genocide going on but we wont exist and we deserve it, ha ha, #KillAllWhiteMen and keep kicking pregnant white women because having white kids is promoting racism, you genocidal nutball. We are justified in stopping you.

>sweetie

I hope emus rope your family

Chill Winston. I'll be clearer so you can understand in Australian. The Obama administration took out Qaddafi. Putin was so appalled that he put his support behind Syria so the same thing wouldn't happen to Bashar al-Assad and really open the floodgates to the west

Who said anything about importing anybody you absolute dumb cunt? I'm against mass immigration you numb skull. The best way to end it is to stop fucking over the Middle East and stop allowing the free market to run rampant and embrace strict economic nationalism. Who do you think wants all these pajeets and chinks to come over here? It's corporations you dim witted retard.

>we'll kill you and your parents
The moral bankruptcy of the left never fails to astound.

test post please ignore

that's exactly why you do it. as spencer is fond of saying trumpian civic nationalism (that you retards who can't see more than 1 step ahead decry) is IMPLICITLY WHITE. which means if you pursue it, you can pursue policies which are a net gain in terms of the demographic issue (LIKE FUCKING IMMIGRATION WHICH IS THE BIG ONE TRUMP WAS ELECTED ON) without poisoning the well with 1488 gas the kikes self-defeating idiocy.

if minorities dont want it, tough. it's still within the bounds of the accepted and civil discourse and its ACTIONABLE. and as the election showed, there is a minority of the minority population that does want it. and good for them, they are IMPLICITLY not ANTIWHITE. and you want minorities to feel that distinction among themselves.

>The mass immigration is because the United States of fucking America won't stop fucking around in the Middle East

They are coming mainly from Africa and nations not at war. Everyone here knows that already. They have money, the ones paying for the trip. More than I have saved up, it costs thousands to make the trip. Soros is giving them pamphlets and equipment and telling them how to get across, they come across for high paying jobs and welfare and blonde women etc. It beats their shithole, why better that country when they can leech of ours and live high on our labor.
Jew immigration groups also openly brag they are behind it, and that they will be hated, but they dont care. Fuck Europe, and whites, you need to become a negroid race like Kalergi, a founder of the EU, said.

you can't be serious

>no white genocide here goy, you racis

strawcuck

>nothin to see here goy, just destroying your family so you dont have kids and stuff

I don't want '1488' larping because i think it is damaging, but i also dont have much faith in civic nationalism which has seen the white share of the population decrease by 30% in as many years

>Make sure to mix out goy or we will have to pass more laws

>Calls for literal genocide of millions
>D-dont hurt me or my family tho

Fuck off cunt. You get what you give out.

Also Trump's immigration policies don't stand a chance in hell of getting up. The wall is stuck in purgatory, not that it was that useful anyway, the courts have repeatedly frustrated his extremely tame 'muslim ban', and his bill to cut legal immigration in half is practically dead on arrival

Seem to misplaced my other Ignatiev quote. White women are only good for mixing with blacks and such. Harvard professor. Nothing to see here goy.