Holy shit, maybe Trump is a master chess man after all...

Holy shit, maybe Trump is a master chess man after all. His "Alt-Left" comment was the perfect opportunity for liberals and democrats to denounce Antifa and other violent protesters and say that they don't represent their true ideals, but because their egos won't let them agree with Trump, they're now starting to identify with those groups. This will serve only to drive those on the fence towards the right. What the hell are they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/144361/liberals-helped-create-trumps-new-bogeyman-alt-left
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>experts

hahahahaha

I've been wondering the same thing. It's clear that both the Alt-Right and Alt-Left aren't actually "Alt" at all, since they're representative of a new era in politics, but at least the right tries to convince it's voters that they're not mainstream.

Saved. And many liberal months ago hyped the alt left including Vox Media.

newrepublic.com/article/144361/liberals-helped-create-trumps-new-bogeyman-alt-left

All sourced. The left owns the alternative left label.

(((Experts)))

Just like the holocaust
>.t expert

Antifa is the mainstream left. Idk how you guys don't get it. It's clear they side with the progressive wing of the party because that is their future base.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=rd0AdArPjqU

I honestly and truly believe he's going to make America great again. I think people don't know understand who they're underestimating.

>Liberals: we're not stupid, we're critical thinkers, we don't fall for dumb propaganda like conservatives do
>Media: Experts say Liberals are critical thinkers who don't fall for dumb propaganda like conservatives do
>Liberal: Yes, see, exactly!

all terms are made up

ah yes CNN's famous (((experts))) deny the existence of a very real threat

Yes, but the point is that this gave an opportunity for the mainstream left to disavow Antifa and all the rioting and violence, but instead they decided to "stick it to Trump" and say "No, that IS us! We ARE thugs!"

It's 4-dimensional pretend cuckery. he's throwing out soft balls and it's up to Sup Forums to meme it into existence through persistent postings where the Alt-Left is shown doing despicable things; tearing down monuments, Chicago chimpouts, Mexican mafia gang rituals, etc... he really needs some wet-workers to handle getting rid of the trash plaguing our air waves and streets tho.

I think you're a bit slow on the uptake. Everyone gets that. The mainstream left is a nice face put on bolshevism. read OP again realizing he knows that.

great pic

Democrats were always terrorist its just getting harder for them to deny it

Too bad Alt-left was a thing. Why would they lie about it?

>alt-left

just as phony and contrived as alt-right
Sup Forums was just as amused and rejected the use of alt-right when Shillary spewed it a year ago.

>It's clear they side with the progressive wing of the party because that is their future base.
then they're even more retarded than I already think they are because democrats hate fucking progressives, they literally cheated their own side to make sure progressives didn't have a chance, they're STILL doing it RIGHT NOW in state elections

never in my life have I believed people can be that dumb, actually fucking stupid

I thought antifa were just Teamsters for protesting things that Soros decides he wants protested. But if they actually think they have progressive ideals and are attacking Trump because of this... they are the dumbest people on the fucking planet. Truly.

>"not fair only I'm allowed to make words up my dad works for the lgbt btw"

The genius part was not naming or mentioning "AntiFA" in particular during the conference. Then, the mainstream media quickly associated AntiFA to "Alt-Left."

Why does the right always think they know better than experts? You have to study something for years to be an expert.

Because we're always right

ALL TERMS ARE MADE UP YOU MONGOLOIDS

these people have zero connection on the ground. As far as their (((experts))) are concerned, if they didn't say it, it doesn't exist. Dd

What exactly are these pundits an "expert" of?

I actually have two brain cells and remember how Spencer was a literal who before the media starting shilling him as "the leader of the alt-right."

You see alt-right wasn't even a thing until the queen of the "vast right wing conspiracy" and the bought and sold MSM started using it.

>Why does the right always think they know better than experts?

because we can google shit too
see
and
and suck my EX Spurt