I don't usually agree with boogie, but he's definitely right here

I don't usually agree with boogie, but he's definitely right here.

The alt-right needs to be taken care of, and taken care of QUICKLY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWokyEkMiKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How would this make me feel better?
Well you do what you always do, you stuff your face with garbage all day long, and baloon up to 500lbs you fat cocksucker

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Shill. Move along.

He's under 500 pounds now you retard. Also, he got weight loss surgery so he can't eat very much now. He's eating less than your neckbeard ass is, I guarantee it.

KYS

>Can't drink water but I can drink soda

He's not gonna lose weight.

He made it to 499.5 pounds. What a hero.

Considering he's already lost 80 pounds, I think he is going to lose the weight. You're just butthurt that boogie is achieving his goals.

Ya I may eat more then him but I'm still under 230

inb4 relapse

Hi boogie :^)

Cantwell acted like a braindead neo nazi stereotype in that video. Vice could not of fucked our optics better.

>He's under 500 pounds

wow, that is inspiring

>Sadness
Why are they so dramatic and emotional?

>Watch... Vice
Hahahaha nope

Itt:amerilards argue about weight

>Just watch the vice documentary
>Just watch this propaganda from a biased entertainment group that has been known to pump out shit with a leftist skew
>I highly recommend watching it if you are wanting to feel the way (((they))) want you to
Fuck this 600lb manchild

PAY

muh fee fees need to dictate politics

hope he dies

>Mods should start banning these fucking (((BOOGIE))) post

Stop posting about this fat ass you Alt Left faggots

I just dont see how people can deny the shit antifa has been pulling over the years (just take the hamburg shit from a few weeks ago) and then be surprised when shit eventually hits the fan

guy looks and acts like fbi to me. probably went undercover long ago.

Soon brother, soon

>1 dead in Charlottesville by a right winger
>"TEAR DOWN THE STATUES AND MONUMENTS OF THE CONFEDERACY BECAUSE REASONS"

>49 dead in by a mudslime
>"Remember, we have to respect their culture and religion. This is one out of billions #notallmuslims

He may lose the weight for now, but the small 'pouch' he has for a stomach can grow and expand over time. In other words, if he doesn't practice better eating habits and exercise, he'll eventually gain the weight back. It's not an automatic fix, you need to put in work and effort. The lazy, whining fat bitch won't do it, guarantee you.

>talking about how sad you are and how everything makes you cry
Men who do this should have their knob cut off. It's nice to know some are volunteering for it at least.

b... b... based black man?

>(((vice)))

wtf i hate white nationalists now

You're an imbecile who lacks any semblance of an understanding for nuance.

Can you imagine having such poor self-restraint that you need to get your stomach cut in half just to stop eating? What a fucking piece of shit he is. You know damn well the taxpayers paid for that surgery, too.

Boogie is going to feed a lot of hungry, rabid nigger babies when SHTF.

Hope this fat fuck dies

I ate jack in the box and eclaires yesterday and I have six pack abs you fat cunt

>what is an eating disorder

Why are all these people getting emotional about Charlottesville? People act like they lined up kids against a wall and started shooting.

The alt-left needs to be taken care of, and taken care of QUICKLY.

>what is getting over yourself and putting down the spoon

Well, I'm sure i would feel even more despair if I watched it. Public opinion among those who haven't learned helplessness has just shifted HARD to the left. Antifa is about to become a legitimate non profit vigilante NGO instead of a collection of terrorist cells. Not a single republican was willing to blame both sides. They know what's happening. One more little bit of chaos, and Trump is out-impeached for inciting violence. There will be more chaos as the trial occurs, and then, from sympathetic cities, legitimized by set up clashes and actual nazi larper shills, the Purple Revolution will march, and will kill anyone who professed support for Trump.

fat piece of shit cuck gets mad at good looking white people trying to make a difference COOL.

i dont have much of an interest for the opinion of someone who eats themselves to death

Can this guy die already

He's admitted he's so fat he never actually consummated his marriage with his wife.

He's literally too fat to breed

>what is an excuse

His 'best friend' fucks his wife.
No doubt

Also proof pls

boogie get emotional about a bag of doritos being half full.

this shit is expected

what is enabling?

My gf refused to eat above 800 calories a day and would make herself throw up because she thought she was ugly that's a fucking eating disorder not shoving mcdonalds and soda down your gullet daily.

>vice jews
no thanks

No that's trying to look pretty.
Good on her, she needs to throw up more.
Retard and fatass enabler.

I'm a pessimist I see the bag of doritos as half empty.

HUH GIBSMEDAT

so does boogie.

Both are equally irrational, unless you consider vomiting what you just ate marginally better than stuffing your mouth with food.

>trivializes the violent alt left thugs
fuck this fattie commie

They promised him free healthcare...

>600 pound lardass who is the very essence of bourgeois parasitism, taking from the Workers to gorge himself like a gluttonous pig, empathizing with the hardcore communist revolutionaries who would see him put into a (very large) mass grave

A Day In The Life of A Useful Idiot, or How I Learned to WTF Love Trotsykite Marxism Nao.

The suspect known as Samuel Hyde is still on the run. He was last seen executing a line of skinheads and was quoted screaming "The weak should fear the strong."

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

Hey guys! this is Boogie2988, coming right at ya' through the power of the super information highway. I'm not usually one for political discussion, but I need the clicks so I can get the much needed surgery my healthcare won't pay for. Don't mind me as I disappear this entire jar of peanut butter; chances are my heart starts its descend into nothingness and stops beating. And that's OK. Maybe then will my wife marry 'el toro' Shaquan. Just writing that gave ol' boogie a chubby. Well anyway guys, this is boogie2988 signing off, remember to eat your veggies, stay fresh, arioouussss!
>heart_not_found
>ff>>

yo bois dis is yo boy shaquan chargin' at ya fhru da powa of da net!

What a cuck.

Man, if you think Boogie is bad, that Philip Defranco guy pulled some really scummy shit. Quite literally, right after Trump said basically that things weren't black and white, the fucking Dipshit goes full Smarmy manipulative piece of shit and says "uhh you mean these people", and proceeds to show the exact Vice documentary, clearly intent on making you, the viewer, biased and thinking everyone at the Rally was a Neo Nazi or KKK member, because the clip he showed in question showed goddamn Vanguard. He also deleted any comments that gained any sort of traction pointing out his horseshit. Guy ain't even a Jew, either. m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWokyEkMiKw

Well, he mostly sees them empty

GIMME DAT OBAMACARE NIGGA

Pic and time stamp. Do it you sexy bitch. Chad nationalism.

It was antifa that started the violence.

Hes a fat fuck, he's got fat hugging his shrunken brain, you ableist reeee

"What" indeed would actually be required to make this lard sack feel better? We're talking about a poor excuse of a "man" that cried after the thought of making Anita Sarkeesian feel bad.

Black people usually annoy the hell out of me.. but this... this is gold.

BBC LOGIC

Antifa didn't drive a car into a crowd of innocent people, you dumb fuck.

As a leftist, i can admit that Antifa does some dumb shit. But they don't kill people to prove a point unlike conservatives are willing to do.

>But they don't kill people
No, I am sure those bikelocks to the head is completely harmless.

>What is blm and the dallas shootings

>What is eric clanton and a bike lock

inb4, he didn't kill him! That much weight brought down on a head certainly could.

>what is antifa killing police horses

LMAO

Probably because right wingers aren't as out of shape as that lady that got rolled over. Trying not to hate on her, but she would have kicked the bucket eventually with that weight.

Yes, antifa was violent too, because smashing windows is the same as manslaughter.

Fuck off, Reddit. You subhuman trash invaded this board, and it's about time you fucking got off of it. The woman who died was a 32 year old childless coalburning lump of fat who was no benefit to anyone, a drain on her family and society. The CHALLENGER did us a favour hitting her, and it's honestly a shame more of the degenerate commies didn't die. Kindly get the fuck out and hang yourself.

>Fuck having free speech
Kys

I'm kinda surprised nobody had made an opposite outlet to Vice called Virtue.

For his wife to tell him he's a fat fuck.
But she's too busy and happy fucking other men

He drove his charger into Antifa.

>Weak minded morbidly obese loser who's locked in a room all day buys (((propaganda)))

Fat people don't cry they just leak mountain dew from their eyes.

fpbp

I'm convinced at this point he's definitely a happy cuck. He has said multiple times because of his weight he can't make even the most menial type of exercise, so I imagine he happily lets his fat wife get fucked by his weebs friends while he probably masturbates in a corner.

>This fat faggot is Boogie in case you didn't know

Why don't you go for a walk buddy instead of talking about how you're going to lose that weight.

>nuance
Occam's Razor, faggot

I did more exercise last night in two hours than this fat grease fire waiting to happen has done in ten years.

>MAKE ME FEEL BETTER YOU WORTHLESS SHEEP
LARD-GARGLING

post pics chad

He achieves his goals through the work of others.

Man, it´s so easy for a lot of anons despise an obese youtuber with weak habits... I never understand this hate wave. His morbid obesity is a sympton of deep psychological disorders, and yes, he´s lazy as fuck, like a lot of posters of this sewer. But sometimes he, unlike many of the alt right anons here, has a reasonable point of view. The Vice documentary is very good, and in fact, it´s depressing as hell. I feel a terrible sadness after the Charlottesville confrontations. But I dont hate those young men that label themselves as fascists, nazis or antifa. I feel for them as I mourn that woman´s death and the destruction of his killer´s moral compass, and probably, the terrible life that awaits him after he commits that murder.May God forgive us.

newfags don't sage and hide e-celebs posting about themselves

Not this Chad but I ate a 20pc mcnugget meal yesterday

Well the alternative is his wife divorcing him.

>I'm not usually a faggot, but today I am!

t. OP