Do right-wingers on Sup Forums lift

Let us settle this debate once and for all:

strawpoll.me/13726558

If you lie on your answer, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

data mine thread

want to know what guns we own too? kike

Nice try CIA nigger

Bumping while the votes are coming in. Just saw another thread where they claimed that every single Sup Forums-user was a fat neckbeard. I think it's about half in reality.

Lifting wont do shit
Learn to fight
learn to shoot

I believe "lift" is a general term for keeping yourself in form? Correct me if I'm wrong

Would it be illegal to occupy Aland? Would Fins care about a bunch of Swedes?

I believe it would be against international law.
No finns do not care about us at all. They hate us for being more successful & white than them.

>Commie infiltrators detected

Better than I expected, but it's probably not enough votes to assure the shills here.

With almost 30 votes:
>3/4 of /pol works out

Gibs me hope!

yeah, their fist up and down to pleasure their virgin dick.

Bump

The pure notion of german humour is in itself funny

what are you mining this data for, aquatic crypto-sven?

To throw in the face of heeb shills who claim that the majority of Sup Forums are fat and out of shape.

rare flag

>rare flag
new fag

Also update

Small bump

my total @ 100kg bw

sq220/bp160/dl250 (kg)

beltless because why the fuck not

good
we shall continue your life support with our taxes

Thank you father. I'll be back in my archipelago-basement if you need me.

I'm in physical rehab from paralyzing a muzzie housebreaker (came down the stairs with him; fucked up his neck but I fractured my humerus and stretched a ligament in my leg), but I still use forearm exercisers (the grippy things you squeeze). if we take the stamina of mind that lifting requires, I'd say that counts, especially considering my circumstances.

Do you know if the sandnigger ended up in a wheelchair? Good riddance, I hope he got more hurt than you did. Stay fit, stay in shape mate!

the only thing i lift is your wife's sweet drippy poosey up to my waist

Nice digeteridoos!
You want a good girl, but you need bad poosey?

Buumep

judging by how he was wriggling after he fell with no movement in his legs, seems like he was paralyzed from the waist down. he won't be raping any little girls anytime soon.

I was staying at a council flat with a friend while my house was being repainted to escape the smell, and the little brown monkey (not really, he was my height and heavier, too) tried to throw me down the fire staircase after I got him out of the apartment, so it was a long fucking fall; the lengths before the staircase turns back around aren't long, but I basically launched him over the railing while trying to get my balance and he came down 2 flights right onto the back of his head and then slammed his back onto one of the steps, so I'd say he's more hurt than me :D

I've been lifting for years. Top 5% of any gym, with advanced or elite lifts on the big four

There is justice after all!

Thanks for those warm read-feels!

I lift and I blast+cruise steroids but I've done both those things for far longer than I've been politically aware

I really need 2 more votes for an even 100

i chad strut too
still a virgin tho, no matter how good my body looks it's like people can sense i'm rotten inside (only 18 so not super old yet)

its probably more like a pareto distribution with a minority of greasy fat neckbeards making up a majority of Sup Forums's content

Give it time and build confidence. Slowly but steadily.

SAVE THIS IMAGE to show next time a commie claims they are physically stronger than us.

r8 my rig