Predictions for 2020 Thread

Predictions for 2020

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority, who are going to be a minority in every state except ones like Massachusetts (university students and whites who always vote Democrat, will *almost* go for Trump), Vermont (university students and old hippies, will also almost go for Trump) and Hawaii (minorities, will also almost go for Trump). The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least.

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/09/the-fbi-raided-paul-manaforts-house/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/tony-schwartz-trump-resign_us_59952d91e4b06ef724d64fd6?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP kills himself when Dem landslide

even if that happens I wouldn't kill myself because I'm already a millionaire, soon to be a multimillionaire, and am FWBs with three model tier women

This is way too optimistic and is generally focused more on predictions that trump wont fuck up.
But you know how it will end right?
Its not even a year and some republics are dropping out from his handle on VA.

I like your optimism outlook op, but you have to realize, some stuff you said are simply not true.

I think the Trump Youth comment is on point. Our economy is over-regulated. People are afraid to do even basic things. People don't trust the government to have a rational idea of what is or ought to be illegal.

he generally won't fuck up, that's how it'll turn out

Republicans are jumping ship like they did after Pussygate but they'll be made to get back on board soon enough

They've been looking for excuses to jump ship - they're corrupted globalists under the magnifying glass. Pussygate was an excuse, and then they nervously had to shuffle back in pretending they weren't guilty. This is another excuse, and after they'll have to nervously shuffle back in pretending they aren't guilty.

It's what happened with Nixon, dude narrowly won in 1968 and then won every state except mass. in 1972.

>they're corrupted globalists

Like Trump

>It's what happened with Nixon, dude narrowly won in 1968 and then won every state except mass. in 1972.

1972 America was 90% white m8

Nice delusion
He can't even coordinate with his own fucking team

exactly!

Yeah, the rest of the government might be putting pressure on Trump, but that'll only backfire on them for that reason

Settle down with a single white woman and have kids you scum.

I'm a southeast asian guy who's only 4% white, not sure if you'll want that

Pretty sure it's gonna be close for him. He'll be lucky to pass 285 EV in 2020.

To be fair, McGovern would have won if he didn't pick a VP candidate that went through electroshock therapy. He was one of the better candidates in History, a centrist that wanted to end the war in Vietnam, but didn't believe in niggering up America.

Well settle down with a good Asian girl. Well done on getting ahead early in life, I know the feel.
t. Invested in Bitcoin and real estate from the age of 18 till now.

what's it like to be rich in Montenegro, you must keep it a secret

Don't be fucking delusional
I think he'll win but by a much slimmer margin. It depends on if any of his campaign promises are achieved and also who Democrats field.

That CA prediction would be a dream come true. I live in SoCal and all the whites I talk to act like they live in occupied territory waiting for the Alien to liberate them. But they all have jobs and most own land.

Midterm predictions.

> all free-trade neocons get primaried

> establishment moves to do to the new candidates what Hillary did to Bernie

> the incumbents that survive loose in the general maybe some of the new ones loose because the incumbent switches party or goes third party

> DNC either takes the Senate or House or both by replacing Rinos with Democrats who are on the exact same page on every issue anyway

> leftists and neocons all blame Trump as if there's a difference between Paul Ryan and Maxine Waters

Mcmuffin will win Utah
Nevada will go trump if the ID laws go through

more like wishful thinking

He actually won by a much wider margin than is being promoted. In 2020 the illegals will be not as numerous and hopefully will be too scared to vote. Don't think it will be a landslide like what OP says buy ad long as he's able to direct all failures to the ones failing us (the GOP Congress) he'll do better than 2016.

I actually think the 2018 midterms will be a blowout for the Democrats. The GOP will have over 350 House seats and over 60 senate seats.

>What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. He only won because Hillary was a terrible campaigner who expected everything to be handed to her. Plus there was that shady shit with the emails. Anyhow, Trump's in way deeper shit over this Russia investigation.

His ex-campaign manager had his fucking house searched by the FBI just a couple of weeks ago: nypost.com/2017/08/09/the-fbi-raided-paul-manaforts-house/

Trump's presidency is fucked tbqh. The guy who helped him write the art of the deal is predicting he'll call it quits in exchange for immunity in the Russia investigation: huffingtonpost.com/entry/tony-schwartz-trump-resign_us_59952d91e4b06ef724d64fd6?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Schwartz was wrong about the 2016 election, and he's wrong yet again this time around

>Republicans are jumping ship like they did after Pussygate but they'll be made to get back on board soon enough

How will they be made to, a general hatred of the Dems that overpower their hatred of Trump?

doesn't matter, because many minorities will jump ship

The majority of the country has turned on Trump after Saturday as well as most politicians

He has no chance of getting a second term

What is this? Truism the thread? The only real question is when a constitutional amendment is tabled and passed allowing him to serve as the Emperor forever with his duties passing through his blood line upon his death to secure the Trump dynasty and ensure a safe and secure future for the USA and the world. Freed from the shackles of democratic process the new Trumpian Empire will thrive.