How to engage with normies

What is the best way to engage with normies about politics?

Facebook seems horrible to me. Everybody who posts political shit on there looks like a total fucking loser. Like they have no life and they are unhinged, just posting bluntly fake news and crying about Trump/charolettesville 24/7.

So is it better to engage with them in real life instead of on social media?

Posts informative bits on what people are interested. But I would say the biggest thing is be admirable, successful. That is easily the best way for getting people to listen, even if they don't like you.

Some people are losers, some are not. Don't generalize for one. Try to be specific odds are if you believe something others around you will too. Learn how to bring that out.

>do you have a moment for some controversy
>why do people think the way they do?
>don't you think its facetious and facile to call people stupid for not agreeing with you and studying different sets of information?

this deals with IRL.

>

All of the happy successful admirable people I know do not post anything political on social media.

Unless you are an activist, I think posting politics on social media makes people look insane

>All of the happy successful admirable people I know do not post anything political on social media.

Well than you probably don't know many people. I can't debate that which we cannot attach fact.

>Unless you are an activist, I think posting politics on social media makes people look insane

That's your perspective. That also probably explains why you believe outright your first sentence.

IMO People that are socially weak do not post about politics because they see their position in the hierarchy as fragile. Either that or people that don't like confrontation, and once again are weak.

this is how you deal with normies : >

Yeahh most of the people I see posting are like angry beta progressive types

normies don't talk about politics

>Yeahh most of the people I see posting are like angry beta progressive types

That begs the obvious - how many losers do you befriend on Facebook. A befriending is a lot like credit - don't blow that on dumb shit.

Damn those are some big soft titties

I'm ready to be told what to think now.

Just people from my home town, college, and jobs I've had.

All of the functional men who have jobs and wives don't post anything political. Just a random picture or status every once in a while.

All of the angry beta antifa sympathizers seriously post about politics 10 times per day.

Just the pattern I've seen

+

Think of hitting your first girl up on runescape or cursing out someone over the phone. "Phone balls or internet balls" is what gives these people the ability to say this kinda of shit they couldn't argue in real life. Hell with reposting most of the time it isn't even their argument. What to do about this I don't know?

>Just people from my home town, college, and jobs I've had.

Understandable.

>All of the functional men who have jobs and wives don't post anything political. Just a random picture or status every once in a while.

Ok, that's contradictory. The either post it or they don't. You're inferring a certain consistency, or being infrequent. In my experience once again I see those that are unafraid post, and there is people that are completely apathetic. There's an argument to be made correlating frequency with anger - but I don't think it encompasses how many people want to join in that but don't say anything.

>All of the angry beta antifa sympathizers seriously post about politics 10 times per day.

Well then emphasize that. And in my experience that is my older brother except a few factors; he's wealthy, good looking, always been popular, and he posts anti-fa nonsense non-stop.

Like there is a chance you'll meet one in your basement.

Get drunk with them and then redpill them.

if the subject of politics comes up irl I always just go all out, dgaf, ppel here generally hav an open mind re extreme positions. Ive discussed the possibility of throwing napalm over the paraguayan-infested slums with communist and normie friends, neither seemed too shook about it

the best way to lead is from ahead

also disengage when you hit the mental buffer

>shame about all these wars
yeah man
>wish we'd stop sending troops over there
yeah man i guess
>the only reason we're at war is to support an Israeli Middle East plan and to fund a massive conglomeration of military-industrial corporations that subsume the government
>so have you seen that new cat video?
yeah man

>the best way to lead is from ahead

People admire strength, not weakness. This is correct.

>What is the best way to engage with normies about politics?
talk to them about local politics, and if they can't engage with you then you probably shouldn't bother talking about politics with them

>But I would say the biggest thing is be admirable, successful.
This is excellent. One needs to set an example if they really want to lead.

Kikebook is a lost cause. The people sperging out over the Challenger of peace are the same ones who have been sperging out since the election; Russia, the wall, the muslim ban, 2 scoops, you name it. It's also a great way to get tarred as a nazi white supremacist. Nobody wants screen shots sent to the HR department. Lefties on the other hand have free rein on social media. It takes no courage to go along and virtue signal with the prevailing fake news narrative.

>discussing politics with normies
The very definition of retarded. Just don't

Become more retarded than the people who post political shit. Literally. The more extreme, the more you stand out. Become such a parody, that people question what they believe. Hell, say shit like "Blacks don't commit crimes. They get framed for everything. Have you ever seen a black person commit a crime?" Then people will look for evidence of black people committing crimes to refute your point. Then you argue "it was because of oppression. Let blacks commit all the crime they want." The more outrageous and stupid, the more people feel inclined to speak up.

>What is the best way to engage with normies about politics
by not wasting your time. 80% of your politics are inherited and preset effectively by your genetics in regards to thought patterns that lead you down to specific policies and party lines.

Engaging with opposite opinions in politics is fruitless if you're trying to change minds. All you can do is hope to swing a single voter or two on one specific election or issue, you can't swing a hardcore democrat into a green party or republican or vice versa

Just talk to people in real life. Even on facebook with no anonymity people treat it like a Sup Forums shitposting thread and say all sorts of crazy shit to one another. Most people aren't gonna be a political blowhard telling people to die in a fire or whatever irl so you can actually have a decent discussion.

Had a decent drunken discussion with some friends the other day about how Hitler was just trying to remove the parasitic bankers who were ruining his country but let racism and zealotry taint his otherwise decent message. Got a bunch of muh wun puhsent Bernie supporters to agree with me

Don't

Hide your powerlevel, newfag

First option is pretty simple: Don't.

But if you really have to, do so in reality. You have to subtlety drop redpills along a very long road of conversion. You need to appear as a right leaning centrist. Make sure these redpills are reasonable, fleshed out and logical, because the moment you go full 1488-gas-the-jews-race-war-now (which is easy to do on the internet), they are immediately going to shut off.

You start on the same field. Align your views with theirs by drawing similarities, and comparing the pros of both sides. Once you've gotten their attention, slowly introduce the negative effects of their ideology. Slow your roll here, because this is where things get tough. Compare the cons of both ideologies, and prove to them (if you can. Looking at you commie faggots) that your ideology is logically superior.
Use as many facts and sources as possible. The slower you deliver the medicine, the easier it is to swallow.
Look at my flag. I'm a pro at this.