BRAVO

BRAVO

Other urls found in this thread:

nzz.ch/international/barcelona-auto-faehrt-in-menschenmenge-in-innenstadt-ld.1311372
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-cXf05nHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you gonna share your knowledge?

What happened? I just woke up.

the holocaust did not happen

I said knowledge
Not your 50 cent fapfic Mexico

Pretty sure it was a right-wing terrorist attack like before

>just woke up
Go kys, Hartz 4 scum.

Oh, I see.

nzz.ch/international/barcelona-auto-faehrt-in-menschenmenge-in-innenstadt-ld.1311372

Another day, another car. Part and parcel and so on.

I think the mechanism for resetting the counter needs some WD40 lads.

I remember how 2 years ago if a terror attack happened in the west I would be shocked and would closely watch the news to see what happened. These days one happens and I just feel 'meh'. Anyone else noticed that?

No confirmation its mussos yet.
Also still in musso holy month of alQaeda
So no war for them.

>50 cent fapfic
that is from an official sworn testimony during the post-war nazi war trials. are you saying that the official statements of jews after wwii are nothing more than fanfics? i thought it was illegal to question the holocause in kikeland

youtube.com/watch?v=dR-cXf05nHg

another day, another cultural enrichment incident! and another helpless refugee gets 72 virgins

All Muslim attacks are right-wing attacks, it does not get much further to the right then hardline theocrats.

Which is why anybody who isn't retarded or an infotainment shill chasing eyeballs doesn't use "right" and "left" as terms of grand sweeping inclusion.

>Hey guys I wrote this in this Guys name but It's cool because they're Joos

No, it's not cool

checked and most definitely... It is all Part and Parcel

so you agree that official jewish testimonies used to incriminate and execute nazis after wwii were false statements? good to see a jew opening his eyes to his own race

ALLAH KET ULAN ALLAH KEEEEEET

ALLAH KET OĞLİM ALLAH DÜŞTÜ ALLAH KET LA? ALLAH KET!!!!!

Those damn nazis again!

how about stopping the Mediterranean Sea flood? shoot the boats for fuck sake europe is doomed

it was not muslims, it was locals

May Muhammad (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) bless these folks.

No
I agree that you Goyim are making fapfics about people dying and then selling them out as "actual testimonies" in order to make ruin the credibility of actual testimonies.

>Fraggle Rock
You're alright. Sleep all you want, friend.

THIS JUST IN PIC OF THE DRIVER

Part and parcel

>ruin the credibility of actual testimonies.
actual testimonies like the kiketoss games? these are all documented testimonies published in jewish books, my ignorant friend.

fucking leaf, the left are the ones shilling for mass importation of the sand niggers. kys

How come every time something horrible happen you anons are happy about it?

I'll do whatever I want either way. Working from home, sleeping all day. Now I think I'll check out Hardcore Henry (movie), had it on my list for days after watching some clips.

How ironic

>cucks getting trucked
>horrible

cause it redpills more anons and shits the globalist narrative polack.

When will they learn?

P A R T

A N D

In a way, terrorists work in your intrests than?

Maybe because you capable of using ctrl+x my faintly taco smelling Goy?

Behold as I use my abilities to produce actuall evidence that Mexicans are subhumans.

I'm moving to Canada. Fuck this continent.

This was actually alot more fun then I thought....
gonna start doing this on the reg

>deflecting thes hard
looks like i won

YAYYYYYYY DIVERSITY!!!!!

alpha male vs beta

I have bad news for you norge bro...

Anyone else hearing 13 dead?

I'm avoiding Toronto. At least haven't been reading on Canadians getting culturally enriched by trucks of peace.

TEAR DOWN ISLAMIC MONUMENTS STARTING WITH MECCA.
CUT OFF EVERY MUSLIM'S ONLINE FUNDING.
BAN ISLAMIC WEBSITES.

13 reported dead so far

Good. You deserve it.

yes, at least 13 dead

>Be American
>Hold White nationalist rallies and run over commies
>Be European
>Get run over by Mudshits again
>Blame Islamic aggression on systemic racism

radical islam is like white supremacists. is that your point?

Yes. But WS are /ourguys/ and Islamists are not

Only a matter of time until the truck of peace strikes in canada. Better go to a white state in the US.
One good thing in the US is that they have very little mudslimes also you can own guns too. That's where i'm planning to move. Mid west states are like 90%+ white.

It's very easy when you're the only on in the little league

noice

>ad hominem
>0 arguments
i won. holocaust never happened. i am not saying this just to piss you off because i really wish it did happen and wish it would happen again. the evidence points to no holocaust, unfortunately

>noice
hello there mudslime. Why would an european man be happy that his white brothers and sisters died?

>One good thing in the US

Eurocucks will never be accepted if you bring your snotty European pretentious attitudes here. Some drunk redneck might even fight you if you bitch about how shitty X thing in the US is because Europeans do X instead. Keep that in mind before you decide to move to a place like the Midwest. It's also boring as shit here and culturally we are 20 years behind places like Jew York and Commiefornia (that's good and bad depending on how you look at it).

t. Hoosier user

>iberians
>white
oy vey moit

jew

Well my evidence points to all Mexicans being subhumans.

Now let me just ignore a couple of tons of structural heritage, and every written testimony that doesn't make you look like subhumans and poof; the entire mexican heritage is now summed up by meat on a pita and a mouse that goes really really fast.

And really, one can say I give you too much credit

there could be no terrorist attacks and the shit in africa would do the same.

>deflecting this hard
looks like I won

It's starting to feel like the Muslims are getting way more points than we are and we're losing the game.

Iberians can be white....

maybe..... who are they again?

We haven't even scored a goal in months on top of that!

Y'all need to take the blackpill. Society's not gonna miraculously be saved. More than anything, it's absolutely fucked.

>losing the game

Yeah you won
But you're still in Mexico

Spain/Portugal. The most western you can get in Europe.

>Daily reminder of what winning looks like.

noob destroyed

Nice photoshop