Is there anyone else who can't stand this fucking kike?

Is there anyone else who can't stand this fucking kike?

He's old as fuck. Who cares?

He promotes the noob trap that is "Left-Libertarianism."

I don't like saying awful things, but his crimes are quite heinous.

> this

Still active, still spreads his poison.

Him being 'old' is irrelevant.

What's word do you want me to use, exactly?

He's a kike. Who can stand kikes?
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

At least he knows what's going to happen to his people and their slave population for the thousandth time for doing the same shit over and over and over.

>Who can stand kikes?

I like him. He tells the truth. In requiem for the American dream he spells our in plain detail how there is a widening gap between those that have in the US and those who dont.

I am personally tired of baby boomers and their like who keep beating the drum of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.

At one time in the US you could save up for a year at any job buy a house and use it for the rest of your life as an ATM. This went on for decades. You could make a certificate of deposit and make back more than 10% of your money annually.

Their used to me great social mobility. If you just didn't drink gamble, or buy prostitutes every day you could live like a king.

That's over. And it's interesting to take in the disparity and understand how it happened.

I don't think we've tried True Communism yet, and you should listen to this man because he invented diagramming sentences.

Please stop using your computer then

HE SO SMART LOL HE INTELLECKCHUAL HAHA I LOVE COMMUNISM
>inb4 not communism
it's communism

ONLY

SHILLS

TYPE

THIS

One of the most overrated minds out there.

His was never intelligent enough to understand Quine, and his efforts to debate the great man were embarrassing.

I don't agree with him on everything but there's definitely some stuff he's right about. Read Manufacturing Consent, it's especially pertinent now that you watch an essentially unified mass media and corporate complex attempt to control the masses through no-platforming and the punishment of what they deem wrongthink.

soviet kikes were all shit people, go figure

He's a gatekeeper, not sure if intentionally or unintentionally. He gets most of the facts correct but then draws the wrong conclusion, for example he says the media is controlled and there is a small group of people that wants to control how the populace thinks, but he doesn't conclude that it's his (((people))). He is right in being against the iraq war for example but he blames conservatives, not his fellow (((neocons))) that orchestrated the whole thing, he downplays the threat of their lobbies but talks about the conservative party being the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.

You guys are real quick to dismiss him as commie Scunthorpe, but we are moving further out of the industrial era and into an era of robots and data. Your quaint ideas of the invisible hand of the market and the universal infallibility of capitalism is starting to make fool of you.

He's really good at taking a long time to say nothing of substance.

You're only saying that because you haven't diagrammed his entire speeches.