Balcerona Farsa Fragu

Reminder: This is what a body looks like after getting hit by a vehicle. Nice try, Barcelona spooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=081_1502985169
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/898211536107393028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish that fat bitch's head exploded

What am I looking at here? Can you describe it in detail for me?

But it didn't, did it? Why do these truck attacks always leave the cleanest looking bodies behind? You'd think at least one would have a leg bending the wrong way or something. Funny how in this age of cameras everywhere we never have any quality, detailed images of the victims.

liveleak.com/view?i=081_1502985169

>KFC CLOSING ONE HOUR EARLY TODAY

It's a lady who was hit by an actual truck. Compare to these Barcelona videos where every single person laying there is perfectly in tact and the only thing out of ordinary is the red stuff that is supposed to be blood. No obvious broken bones. No mangled limbs or brains on the street. After all these attacks you'd expect to see at least one mangle body. But they're all perfect, pretty little corpses

You're taking out of your ass. There are clips of people laying there with their legs completely fucked.

This is the video which inspired me to post. There's a woman who looks like she's bleeding from the head (you only see the red on the ground near her head). He doesn't stop to film anyone in detail and does a quick run through of people laying in fairly comfortable positions. Certainly no position that is beyond the body's normal range of motion.

is that her brain down there?

what's up with fatties get killed? we had charlottesville and now this?

Pic or it didn't happen.

See all the fucking threads up you dumb cunt. Pic in the OP probably got a wheel over her head. Shit thread SAGE

Is she ok?

Why the fuck are you guys so autistic holy shit

I've seen them all, retard. Why do you think I made the thread? Can't find a single mangled corpse and neither can you eh?

You've not experienced a lot in your life, have you?

>can't post proofs
>get mad instead
Newpol eternally BTFO.

bumpy

I've seen the aftermath of real accidents in person. Here this goes for you too

there are mangled corpses, didn't you see the twisted legs on two guys and guts coming out of one chick?

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/898211536107393028

Your picture isn't loading for some reason.

We already looked at that. Nothing abnormal about those bodies. Just a lot of red stuff. Can you post one that actually had a broken leg facing the wrong way or anything with obviously damage? No. You can't.

Sure thing keyboard warrior

It happened in Europe = who gives a shit

Most of the recent vehicle attacks have been hoaxes. Crisis Actors and Journalists are the scum of the Earth.

Enriched with a splash

>Wanting spoonfed
>Implying all hit and runs leave the same aftermath everytime
Get the fuck out of here you underage fat fuck burger. You're obviously the newfag and wasn't here for Nice happening

[[[TRobinson]]]

nice neo nazi you got there

Even if it is a hoax, who gives a fuck? It still supports our narrative.

I'd like to kill you user

If it's a hoax then (((our))) narrative is in question. Topkek crisis actor.

jesus her brain is not going to work well after that

Too bad you cant you fuckin twat

Look at this pose they do. That's not a broken leg and not a natural position to fall in.

Play dead, Sparky!

Shalom fellow white people

Everybody bend one leg and say "cheese!" This is not even a white helmet tier hoax.

lol, bitch done lost her mind....it's clearly all over the place

Notice all the shills trying to dismiss this and then stop posting when they can't refute it with one single image of a clearly damaged body? This place is a joke.

Why the fuck are you responding to my post. I'm just making fun of some dumb cunt who brains got splattered.

Go kill your self and never talk to me or my wife's son again

>be French
>be German
>be Swedish
>be English
>be Spanish
>get run over

>be Polish
>enjoy your day

>mosqye van attack
>not really an attack on the mosque but an attack on the driver
>DAMN NAZIS
>Charlottesville, iww commie is killed in a stage and scripted event
>DAMN NAZIS
>Barcelona have grainy video and a coupe pictures, 13 dead
>DAMN NAZIS
>but driver was an african/muslim or just a bad asian driver
>DAMN NAZI HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT
>RAAAAAAAAAPE
>MUUUUUUURDEEEEEER

Wow rude

Are they ok?

Fuck off wellaware

Typical Sup Forums conspiracy that everything is an hoax and nothing is ever real.

Dude even legit scientists think that reality is a simulation you need to chill out.

>Typical Sup Forums conspiracy

nah /x/ is leaking again

How progressive...

she's fine, just a concussion

Guys, is she going to be ok?

>Why the fuck are you responding to my post.
Kek

>typical pol
>90% of replies are shills denying it's a hoax
>still can post a quality pic showing any obvious damage to a body

Big if true

Large targets, can't use their disgusting fat bodies like normal people

Oh yea? Post a link you fucking jew faggot. Proofs bitch or GTFO

I will only feel sympathy to those opposed to replacement migration. How likely is it that some of these cunts were active in "anti - hate"

Yeah, that sure looks like a bent fucking knee you retarded piece of shit.

>When the grocery store tells you they ran out of watermelons

Excuse me, when can my city host the #PrayForMyCity? We failed to qualify for Olympics :(

STFU, it depends on how fast the muslim was driving.

didn't you take physics in school????

>Black teen murdered by police on their way to college after volunteering at a homeless shelter.