Has Trump's war on fake news (especially CNN) worked? Are they losing credibility or have they gained popularity?

Has Trump's war on fake news (especially CNN) worked? Are they losing credibility or have they gained popularity?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-fox-news-msnbc-q2-1202479416/
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xcG5hnYQjPA
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q
i.imgur.com/VaZm5Jm.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=IcE7BqjqBN4
imgur.com/C03VH2m
youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0
businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-inauguration-ratings-2017-1
i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png
i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k
youtube.com/watch?v=qPjuk6VO_qs
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
youtube.com/watch?v=oqrX8HxcWDE
imgur.com/5eX6xgT
i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg
imgur.com/trMDL87
imgur.com/aH3Ykhq
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5PLz5yumI
i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg
archive.is/kh46i
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0
imgur.com/dKfrMpt
imgur.com/jl1cAKP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump has been a failure and lost at every step of the way. Even Fox are against him again as they don't fear their ratings will tank like the first time. CNN is winning.

anyone watching cnn after 2012 lost all credibility

Both. The political rift grows larger every day and it will continue to grow until war breaks out

They have credibility with less than half of the population now.
He's winning. We aren't backing down, you faggots are just being loud.
Fox is going against him because their advertisers are threatening them. It has nothing to do with ratings. The advertisers will keep shoveling them money for as long as they keep to the script. Another hollow shell pretending to matter.

Even black people don't support the msm anymore. Main stream mega media corps will die within the next decade.

This. It's clear they're gonna win in the long run, and his constant REEEEEEEing about FAKE NEWS gets old very quickly.

trips of truth

CNN and MSNBC are both up from where they were during the Obama years.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-fox-news-msnbc-q2-1202479416/
>The viewership spike for cable news shows no signs of slowing down. Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC all saw double-digit ratings growth across the board for the second quarter of 2017, according to Nielsen data.
>Driven by surges for “The Rachel Maddow Show” and “Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell,” MSNBC is up a whopping 86% in total viewers in primetime compared to second-quarter 2016. CNN saw a 39% leap in adults 25-54 in total day. Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow” split the crown for most-watched cable news program in primetime, with Carlson winning in total viewers and Maddow taking the demo.

dub confirms

concern trolling shareblues eternally btfo

The country has become politically polarized since trump's victory. This definitely benefits polarized news media.

On the other hand, trump has awakened many people to just how dishonest the media is. People are watching the news more.... but with the knowledge that it's bullshit.

I think trump has been moderately effective in this respect.

>siding with the (((media))) over Trump

that's because mainstream news has become a platform for people to shit talk Trump and it's now entertainment. no real news, nothing political, just childish shit-talking and feelings

Exactly. People tune in to see what fresh insanity the media is cooking up. Trump has done more to open people's eyes about the media than anyone else in modern times so in that regard he is and always will be winning

White people in the USA already lost trust in the openly anti-white media before Trump, that's why we liked Trump so much.

CNN is as credible as Sup Forums which means it isn't. If you really want to know what's happening. Find at least three well established news websites that say the same thing.

CNN has lost credibility. But conservative media was never credible to begin with. They are all shills at this point, and they are ruining the country.

How is it "fake" news? They are heavily slanted against Trump, but every word is true. What's the "fake" part?
Fake is Trump calling himself a succesful business person, or saying Bannon is not racist. Fake is what comes out of the white house.

Half of cnn's audience is people only tuning in to laugh at them

My sweet summer child, tell me how is 8th grade? Do the teachers let you shit post in class?

Yeah, CNN is a comedy channel now.

like they had any.

I think that alot of leftists know they often exaggerate or straight out lie but support them anyway sinces they're both on the same side thinking that the end justifies the means

Go ahead. Post a single verbatim line of CNN reporting that is any less than 100% factual.

>just childish shit-talking and feelings

Yeah that's Trump alright.

Yeah, it's not like CNN has ever been proven to fake anything.
CNN fakes being in Middle east during gulf war: youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
CNN fakes being at sandy hook, green screen screw up: youtube.com/watch?v=xcG5hnYQjPA
CNN caught telling focus group what to say live on air after Debates: youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
CNN says it's ILLEGAL for you to read the Wikileaks/Hillary Clinton emails: youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q
Podesta emails: CNNs Wolf Blitzer gets his questions for Trump directly from the DNC: i.imgur.com/VaZm5Jm.jpg
CNN guest calls Assange a pedophile without any evidence or challenge from the host: youtube.com/watch?v=IcE7BqjqBN4
CNN falsely says illegal immigration is not necessarily a crime - 8 U.S. Code § 1325 begs to differ: imgur.com/C03VH2m
CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman: youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc
CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole:: youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
CNN gives Clinton debate questions: foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html
CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to violence: youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
CNN fakes satellite feed when two reporters are in the same parking lot: ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/

Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After CNN fakes Statistics lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
CNN Fakes racist pepe image imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7
CNN Green screen fail, pretends to be on a boat youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0
CNN fakes popularity numbers businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-inauguration-ratings-2017-1
CNN Media Manipulation i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg
CNN fakes crowd Sizes i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png
CNN lying about use of a song? i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg
CNN and others faking and manipulating words for narraitve. i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg
Feed Cuts
CNN cutting mic for saying Jesus: youtube.com/watch?v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k
CNN Cuts mic when trump calls out their lies: youtube.com/watch?v=qPjuk6VO_qs
CNN cuts feed when Wikileaks is mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
CNN Cuts Bernie Sander's mic when he calls them fake news youtube.com/watch?v=oqrX8HxcWDE
CNN Pushing Russia Conspiracy
CNN misleads about Trump officials contact with Russia imgur.com/5eX6xgT
CNN feeding into russia conspiracies, claims russia hacking without evidence i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg
CNN claiming Russan hacking to undermind Trump: imgur.com/trMDL87
CNN uses Fallout 4 for hackers footage: imgur.com/aH3Ykhq
Misc. CNN calls Fake news equivalent to the N-Word: youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5PLz5yumI
CNN ignores gas attack in favor of talking about chicken: i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg
CNN says presidents health isn't our concern i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg

CNN Race Baiting archive.is/kh46i
CNN says reading wikileaks is illegal youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
CNN blurs out "Donald Trump Shirt" of man of saved baby. youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0
CNN Audience member seen with piece of paper titled "your questions" imgur.com/dKfrMpt
CNN reuses protestors sign imgur.com/jl1cAKP
CNN says Illigal immigration isn't illegal: imgur.com/C03VH2m

He has no media strategy. The only people he's convincing are those who already liked him, and those that didn't aren't being convinced.
Total failure, Trump is just oblivious of his surroundings, or how much he's being sabotaged, or how radicalized and hysterical the left has become by media narratives that he isn't even trying to undermine or defuse, just oppose head-on.

Trump is awakening the silent majority. To imply he isn't a master of media and image is a fucking huge leap of logic. There are plenty of legit complaints but leftists go for the stupidest reasons to hate the man.

Again, I'm not looking for your personal liking. You say they are lying. Post a single verbatim line of CNN reporting that's not factual.

See what you are doing there. You went as far back as the gulf war to say that you didn't like the location from which they were reporting. You don't say they got the actual reporting wrong.

If they are fake and full of BS, you shouldn't have to go back to the gulf war for one quote. I can quote you a dozen fake things/lies Trump said in the last 10 days. if CNN is full of shit, post a sentence verbatim so we can verify.

How does it feel to be BTFO this fucking hard? Explain to me how your gaped Anus feels.

The legacy media is on its death bed

Why doesn't Trump tweet this, then? Retard.
Trump isn't remotely in control of the narrative, and hasn't been in months. You idiots keep saying he's using his Twitter to defend himself, but his attacks are powerless since he attacks media-created narratives head-on, instead of subverting them. He makes himself look like a tryhard or whiny, instead of making them look like fools.

Why did he never tweet pic related, again? Why did he NEVER, post, not even once, about violence against Trump supporters? The media keeps winning, he's in grave danger, stop being a dumb cheerleader and pretending he doesn't need to change anything.

If the coach of your football team is calling all the right plays do you call an audible or roll with it? They haven't hit trump with any real damage and they know it, the man is untouchable.

You're a Hillary shill. Dumb BillMitchell cheerleading only neutralizes and castrates the base, since whatever Trump is manipulated into doing by his saboteurs is just rationalized as "genius".

Lately he has been on a roll what can I say? I'm usually quick to call him on bullshit too but then you would call me a concern troll.

>Are they losing credibility
user, how the fuck can you lose something you lack in the first place?

They continue to kick and scream louder and louder, but they are losing. That's why Trump is in the WH with an R majority (albeit a bunch of R traitors, but we will fix that at midterms).

On a side note, I realized something important lately. I stopped going on Twitter so much in the last 7 days and realized all this little shit that happens, is just that, little. Most of it does not matter and will be forgotten about in days, if not hours. The twitter world is not the real world, so it is a terrible measure of what's actually going on. However, people continue to look at it as the end all be all of success. It is a left leaning, curated social media platform which if was listened to, Trump would have been impeached over and over again by now.

We are winning.

>Are they losing credibility

Yes we are winning irl where it matters.

They aren't wrong, but all terms are made up

CNN lies right now about Spain blaming it on white people

They lack it, but people don't believe they lack it. They still believe the words of the largest media outlets, but the divide is definitely more apparent. The problem seems to be that those who already were against the media, including the silent ones, distrusts the media even further now while those who are against trump and believed what the media says supports them even further. It seems to me that the only thing that's changed is that the lid is taken off and people openly hate the other side now. This seems to be a war about information, but media, "the credible sources", have taken one obvious side while fox, trump, and independent news sites have taken the other. It's a problem I think that the media outlets are considered my many as the only credible outlets of information.

>Are they losing credibility or have they gained popularity?
These are not on the same axis. It's like me listening to NPR even after they outed themselves as completely dishonest shills. The entire media apparatus is equivalent to the Enquirer right now.

>They still believe the words of the largest media outlets

Where do you meet these people user? None of my real life contacts believe a thing said by the media anymore

Journalists perpetuating lies in their own bubbles don't count

You're losing.

People still believe the media - but they're becoming open to the idea that they're being lied to.

Soon, it's going to come out that the ENTIRE media has been actually working as one and pushing a marxist narrative for about 20 years.

You need to prepare people before they're willing to accept that. It's starting to happen.

Half of my friends don't trust the media and the other half sides with them as if they were a general. I have many liberal friends who put a huge trust in the same media outlets and always used them as sources for their arguments.

Do you understand how many people 1 million is compared to how many are in this country? Do you? That's .3%, on one of their better WEEKS. If you want to compare it to Fox or something, fine. But just because their ratings are up does not mean they are having a greater impact (I won't even get into the fact they have contracts with airports across the country). Their true impact on this country may as well be zero. Legacy media and cable in general is fucking dying.

How the fuck do you know what niggers believe? Are you a nigger yourself? That's wishful thinking. The left believes anything that is anti-trump.

I cant comment on the national level, but my liberal family and friends that live in Ohio, Florida and PA have abandoned CNN and other MSMs. They don't trust them anymore and often call them "radicalized by the worst of our side"

I agree with this. People I never would have thought would/could be redpilled are starting to bring the media and how terrible they've become in everyday conversation.

I don't know, is Antarctica losing its trees?

What impact do you guys think the covering on Charlottesville has had? The media has been attacking Trump more than white supremacists it seems.

It's a full scale cultural revolution led by the (((media)))

The Jews are performing a bloodless communist coup.

What do you think?

It's worked well. Now when the media calls out another racist white terrorist, right wingers blow it off and say "what about all the millions of left leaning terrorist attacks we aren't told about!"

Trump is leading his stupid followers into a civil war, but the left will fight back and good will win again.

He speaks the truth to the American people without regards for the feelings of MSM, or establishment politicians. Reagan was the last President to do this. How did that work out for him ?

>Made-up term experts

heh

I think some of their coverage was effective, but they then continued to push it too hard and are blowing themselves up. You see many people say, "all white people are Nazis now" and shit like this. Plus people are aware of Antifa and understood what Trump was saying. White people are sick of getting blamed for everything that's wrong in the world.

please avoid spelling errors in images meant to be redistributed

now wonder leafs are so cucked.

Trump has forced the leftist media's hand and exposed them, naked for all to see their bias.!!!!

Most can see the hypocrisy now and they also see the liberal attack arm.

Our media has been infiltrated by leftists.

The alt left is really just the left so they're more or less right

>protestors show up legally against taking down historical statues with cultural value
>part of the protestors are nazis and white supremacists
>antifa, blm, and other left wing groups show up illegally with blunt weapons, bags with urine and faeces, and starts attacking the demonstrators
>one nazi goes mental and drives a car into a croud of left wingers
>"sweet we're the victim now! - blm and antifa
>POTUS goes against every group that incited violence
>media attacks POTUS for "taking sides with nazis"

They'll simply outlive him. They were being starved out before Trump, now theyve been given a second lease on life.

I do think they're destined to die, but I suspect we're going to see one more brutal swing of the pendulum back left before the break

>one nazi goes mental
it only took one man with many followers to kill over 6 million jews in europe

it's more about the hateful rhetoric causing more of these lone wolves/isolated incidents(as you on the right like to call them) to pop up. isn't it natural that left wing groups show up to put a stop to people like that nazi driver?

>it only took one man with many followers to kill over 6 million jews in europe
the jewish attempt to install communism by armed rebellion didn't help things either, just saying

um hey stupid, if the left wasnt illegally protesting a constitutionally protected peaceful demonstration no one would have died. if the cops did thier job no one would have died. and this you idiot, you cant describe the reasons Hitler came to power with one stupid nonsence sentance.

>it only took one man with many followers to kill over 6 million jews in europe
I see you've read your history, dumb fuck.
> isn't it natural that left wing groups show up to put a stop to people like that nazi driver?
They weren't there to stop a nazi driver. They didn't even know about him until it happened. They were there to counter demonstrators who were against taking down the statues while they supported taking down those statues. There's blood on the hands of both sides, only one side is covered. Trump brings up this hypocrisy and gets blamed as a part of the problem for it. I find this highly frustrating and I'm certain many others do so as well. This divides people and makes the problem worse.

>Even Fox are against him again
>implying Fox isn't a bunch of leftists in denial

Hi shariablue

hey um stupid protesting nazis, even illegally isn't an excuse to murder them.

people aren't going to stop resisting you nazis, you don't need a permit to stand up to hate

>6 million
>"rhetoric"

You guys just love these meaningless buzzwords, don't ya?

>t. watched cnn in 2011
cuck

yeah, but besides that, has CNN ever lied? no. stay mad sweetie.

Sup Forums BTFO

Shoo shoo alt-left

How will Sup Forums ever recover???

fuck off cunt