Mfw I'm in the car with my dad and he says to me, "You know son...

mfw I'm in the car with my dad and he says to me, "You know son, your Mother showed me an article about that Charlotsville guy, and he sounds very similar to you. I hope we won't have to have you reported to the police." My Parents literally think I could become a terrorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fux1Jyc7dh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell your dad to stop being a faggot

Fpbp

Boomercucks are the worst

youtu.be/Fux1Jyc7dh4

Tell your dad its actually all about peace and love

OP maybe it's cause YOU'RE the overweight faggot who spends too much time talking about politics.

Stop being a racist.

Tell him to report you. Having petty views isn't a crime

Say
>"I was just thinking the same thing about you"

Your father is a piece of liberal shit

Have you been threatening them and acting violent, like the suspect apparently did? Or is your only crime being a Trump supporter, in which case fuck him

Make passionate love to his manpucci to placate him

The latter is the crime. When I try to argue with them about Trump, all they say is, "He's crazy" or "He's an Idiot.".

I straight up told my mom if she hosted any sandniggers in the house i'd kill them
learn to take a stand faggot

>Boy dad, sure would be a shame if the police found out about all the CP you have hidden on your computer.

tell them that article was probably written by a jew, and that it's fake news.

Kill your dad. It is that simple user.

>in the car with my dad and he says to me, "You know son, your Mother showed me that fat hairy pussy last night and it was stacked like a fucking BURGER"
He then tried to high five me and I reluctantly went along with it

Only one thing to do now, fuck his wife

see

i hope ur dumb ass parents die a slow and painful death :D

You need to get out of that house as soon as possible.
Them bringing up the idea they would turn you into the police? That was a fucking threat, a threat for thought crimes. Fuck them.
And I'm so sorry.

Sounds like a smart guy. If he really suspects that you'd do something horrible he should at least warn you first. If. Had an edgy radical kid I'd cover my bases too. No parent wants to be responsible for a deranged killer.

I was thinking of saying something like that, but I didn't because it would probably reaffirm his belief that I'm a Racists.

My family doesnt like niggers or sandniggers so im ok in that regard. but good on you man.

Sounds like a smart guy. If he really suspects that you'd do something horrible he should at least warn you first. If i had an edgy radical kid I'd cover my bases too. No parent wants to be responsible for a deranged killer.

Hahaha now that normal people are slowly getting aware of the existence of this shithole I hope this will become more commonplace. You (collectively) deserve all that is coming to you and there ain't no use whining about it.

Just go blow up the white house to embarrass your parents.

fake

>When I try to argue with them about Trump, all they say is, "He's crazy" or "He's an Idiot.".

They're not wrong.

ask them why they gave your future away

Fpbp

My money is on the refugee to beat the pol tard desu

Ideology is a step away from action....same thing with radical muslims neonazis or feminists sjws

In Soviet Russia children turn in their parents for wrongthink.

In progressive USA parents turn I children for wrongthink.

prove them right you faggot

speak the truth
call out the cuck

You should red pill them. If they would betray their own son then they are part of white genocide. Make them see why you are right.

Explain to him how your only his wife's son and that you don't have to answer to him

>lives with and speaks at all to parents
Wew lad

Find a job and leave the house. This is a matter of honour.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, please know that you are an incredible human being, and that your parents are simply confused by decades of being fed propaganda.

You are beautiful, special, important, and will go on to do great things. We love you!!

I LEARNED IT FROM YOU DAD
I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU

f
p
b
p

White supremacists are all terrorists. If you are a white supremacist, you are a terrorist.

too bad more parents of /pol virgins aren't reporting them.
maybe innocent lives will be spared from you violent sociopaths

Listen to your parents or move out, you diaper soiling dipshit.

Wow.

Just wow.

I'm so sorry you have a fucked up family.

I can't ever imagine flipping on your family like that, maybe it's because I'm Italian and we put our families first.

Buy a diary faggot

tell him you don't have a dodge charger so it won't happen

THIS IS WHY CNN WAS AIRING SO MICH SHIT ABOUT PEPE AND THE KEKISTAN FLAG, THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE PARENTS AND CHILDREN, WORRY PARENTS THAT THEIR KIDS ARE EXTREMISTS
IT"S THE KIKES AND THEIR PROPGANDA
THEY ARE TRYING TO GET SHIT LIKE OP POSTED TO HAPPEN TO QUELL THE RAGE OUR GENERATIONS FEEL, HAVE OUR MOMMYS AND DADDYS FIX US

parents in the US are such faggots, noone has respect for them

Lmfao.

I'm so glad my mom is actually a Trump supporter since day 1.

Fpbp call him a faggot and threaten to report him to the police for buggering you as a child.

having a conservashit offspring is now worse than having a tranny/fag son.
hahahaha

now's your chance user

tell him all about the jews and white genocide

also if he calls you racist, just tell him that antiracist is a code for antiwhite

Tell him in a very menacing/intimidating voice

>don't snitch

>tfw mum hates liberals and loves trump

finbro madbro?