PASSPORT FOUND IN BARCELON!

Why do they always find passports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiRqw1Vcn8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry about it goy

Terrorists get promised to go to heaven with 72 virgins, and their families are promised money and fame, because back home this guy is a hero. They do it deliberatly so he gets fame and someone else does not steal it.

because it's a false flag
avoid all media around the subject and you might escape the propaganda for a while.
otherwise, it will be tattooed into the public consciousness for some reason or other.

Clearly a false flag by the extreme right to blame Muslims for all their problems.

Are they trying to get Europe unify or disintegrate?

so they treat terror attacks like graffiti

>Suspect looks like degenerate rat

Gee, I wonder.

They want to get a full page spread in that ISIS suicide bomber weekly magazine.

Name: Abu Bakr al TelAvivi

>blanca
OY VEY

So their family is treated well (paid, etc.) by the caliphate/donors

>TelAvivi

Becuase they have been illegally tracking the suspect and a 'dropped passport' is an easy way to pretend you found out their name legitimately.

False flag brainlets need to leave.

Obviously left on purpose so they make sure someone else doesn't take the glory

Jet fuel can't melt passports.

Greasy handed ((sand niggers)) keep dropping everything for the FBI.

Means they just came over the boarder or wanted to be able to make a quick escape.

It is a bad time to be a Van in Europe right now

Funds get given to their widows as well. Turns the UK govt was funding some Pali bitches whose partners blew themselves up, until someone blew the lid on the whole fiasco.

>PASSPORT FOUND IN BARCELON!
It's like pottery

They should just make body armor out of passports with all the bombings and shit they survive

Because they plan to escape after the attack.

So they could be recognized. They believe they are doing a great thing.

And obviously also if they are stopped, they need to have ID.

imagine doing your martyr attack and looking down from paradise to find that the police don't even know who did it!

Then why do they leave it in a van, if they have hopes to escape?

>looking down from paradise
They haven't even been stopped yet. Last we heard they're closed up in a muslim restaurant with weapons and "hostages" (moderate muslims protecting them as PR shields).

Yes, he was wearing a white shirt.

BAN ALL WHITE RACIST SHIRTS

It has to be official for their family to be paid by Isis

the purpose of the attack was to gain martyrdom and the forgiveness of all sins

and they want everyone to know who did it, so their families can get credit for having a martyr in the family

the leave the passport so their names will be known. they want their peers and handlers to see it. they dont plan on getting away with it. they get off on everyone saying their name and becoming a myrter.

HIs Facebook Page

false flag into reason? this guys literally do it for fame, I kown you don't understand this but spaniards know whats up
youtube.com/watch?v=jiRqw1Vcn8I

Terrorist carry them so they'll be let into heaven

>Why do they always find passports?
It's a CIA trick to build the narrative they want to build.

Second Reconquista when

HE WAS NOT ARAB HE WAS EUROPEAN. JESUS.

leaving your id is the best way for indentification for your loved ones when you blow your self up , nothing false flag about

Because Muslims want credit. Why do you guys ask this question everytime?

These people are martyrs, that want credit for their attacks right away. They are proud to kill westerners because you guys killed their families. It's not that complicated you sheltered pussies. You drop bombs on their people and kill their friends and loved ones but act like it's some fake conspiracy that they want you dead kek.

Keep importing your enemies and screaming false flag everytime they kill you. That will surely save the West and protect Europe. My sides.

Are reports of gunfire and 3 police hit just now true??

Yes!

And no Hostage in the Restaurant.

Some Kangz are still on the run

>Totally white
Just like last Saturday, pack it up and go home boys, shows over .

Are you retarded? Seriously. You think they just leave a passport to make Muslims look bad? They wouldn't need to leave a passport to frame Muslims or setup a narrative you dumb ape

Kek you're a Muslim aren't you?

the whole martyr propaganda/death cult thing.

You want to know that you did it. You kill yourself anyway with luck you even take some infidels with you. His family gets all the cred for it.

What the fuck is going on

i think youre confusing you and they

Hes Alt-Left, he doesnt know pronouns

Greater Israel.

Yeah typo.

arab passports are made of unobtanium

Remember when Donald Trump was doing the rallies and he expressed mock shock that they had some sort of passport machines and nobody had ever heard of this?

>tfw going to heaven with virgins and forget your passport in a van

its funny how you retards actually expose false flags, crimes, etc then it gets shut down because your conservashit politicians are involved.
e.g. trump with pizza

You might be asking yourself: Heaven is forever, so doesn't that mean I can only fuck a virgin 72 times?

No! Takbir! In heaven, every time you rape one of the 72 underaged girls in your pedo harem, she's immediately a virgin again after you get done having your way with her! This way, the harem lasts for eternity.

Does this make you want to find God or what? Fuck that hell stuff. Fuck little girls :3

I'm galician, and I'm just as curious as you.

We're being dripfed information.

>because you guys killed their families

We don't do anything of the sort. But maybe we should start. If we treated muslims the way they treat us, there wouldn't be any muslims in the West.

>be spanish citizen
>Carry passport around
>While in fucking Spain.

Who the fuck does that?
My passport is at home, and only leaves it when I need it.

Because when you are going to commit terroristic act, you look very nervous and trigger reaction of police/guards. If you don't have ID on you, they can detain you to establish your identity. This is actually the way many terrorist acts are prevented, and thus you don't get to hear about terrorists who forgot their ID at home.

They don't plan to escape. They expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother

that doesn't mean its a false flag
a false flag would be literally any group other pretending to be part of the group this guy represents (presumably islamist cause)

well i fucked up.
how do i delete

Why special services do not hide his identity then?
Why not call him transgender with other name and say "pig fat was found in van"?

roll 2d4 and equip the rake

This shit always makes me laugh.

>Citizens that were born here from families that have been here for more than a decade STILL aren't able to assimilate so we should definitely bring in more refugees from an even more volatile political climate