/mullato general/

I've got rabid antiwhite tranny communists controlled by jews to the left of me, full blown 1488s to the right of me

here I am stuck in the middle with you

What

Don't worry bro. Ill stand with you.

join a star trek larp group and go to the conventions. you could be tuvok or geordi

Have some self respect. Do not spend your time on here.

MULATTO LIVES MATTER

Wanna be a radical centrist with me?

no, he needs to go to star trek conventions

reminder that US is about the only counrty in the world where a 1/2 black or a 1/4 black is called black

>tfw no identity
>tfw treated like a child by whites
>tfw blacks think you're being tryhard when you try to identify with them
>tfw there will always be a small, nonvocal percent of the population that gets an uncanny valley feeling from your mixed phenotype and facial structure

>full blown 1488s to the right of me
Nope. They're finished. Only Republicans now.

Contact the based quadroon ethnonationalists

Sandernista here. I feel for and love you, brother

Side with us, you get your own homeland. We will even take care of those Jews for ya, we both know they make things worse for you than they would be.

Brazil awaits you.

>743
We must secure an existence for white

Hei Hit

You can be on the centre with Sargon & Co and be their based black friend, that way you at least got a year or something before Google,Twitter and Faceberg shut down all your shit for misogeny or something.

I am white, but I don't mind brown persons as long as they don't promote race mixing or demand white guilt

we are here for you user.
you are safe here.

You must be with the communists because you can never be white

You are either white or communist

Only whites get to choose a side

Never be ashamed of your race OP. there is nothing more cucked than self-hate and nobody or group here that you need to impress or be accepted by

Are you an antifa FSU street fighter mullato or a fat Naruto loving mullato? I can tolerate the latter.

at least you're fucking BASED

>tfw my high school bullies thought I was white and called me "monkey boy" every day, not knowing they were mocking my black facial aesthetics
>tfw race-related comments literally every 5 minutes in high school with the kids who knew I was mixed
>tfw tell my 8th grade social studies teacher that I had partial Ethiopian ancestry and she loudly and shamelessly proclaimed that I was to be excluded from her next question, which was "Is anyone in the class fully of one heritage?"
>tfw racist coworker on construction crew told everyone I had a "nigger smile", forcing everyone to look and laugh, thus solidifying a self-consciousness at my own smile and happiness
>tfw same coworker offers me his last few chicken strips during lunch because he wasn't going to eat them, I accept and another coworker says "you really ARE black" with pure contempt in his face and voice

Mexican-American here and i am this feel

The only places where mulattos aren't black are South American shitholes.

nice

>You are either white or communist
Communism isn't even 200 years old. For most of history, nonwhites haven't been communist. It's only recent in history that many have been pulled in by the attraction of blaming their failures on the more successful people. But clearly, nonwhites can be something other than communist.

bahaha

>mexican-american
choose one and only one, faggot.

that's all you need to ruin it all.

I'm American by birth but my ethnic background is Mexican (hurr durr mexican is not a race, you're mestizo, etc etc)

there are asian americans, black americans, white americans, etc.

Do you have autism?

this to be honest
I don't wish you anything bad etc., but the thought of a literal based black men on Sup Forums is very sad. Join HOTEP etc.

>full blown 1488s to the right of me
face it you'd be with us if your race didn't preclude it

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
I bet you're wondering how I got here

too many syllables
>commies to the left of me
>nazis to the right
>here i am
>stuck in the middle with you
nigger

I've always said there are differences in race, but not enough for me to care.

All that matters to me is there are smart blacks, smart whites, smart asians, etc. Maybe the rates are different, but it still holds true.

You have qt sister?

Not gonna lie most of this seems made up. Peopel have been ultra of since at least the 90s. There's no way you experienced any of that shit if you're under 45.

ultra PC*

I think he misunderstood the co-worker, he probably thought OP would enjoy tendies as a NEET tbqh

I'm 25 and from a small town in the midwest. I honestly wish I was making this stuff up. Most of it happened about 10 years ago, before the PC movement had any real effect on small town America.

Get a gun. Learn to defend and sustain yourself.
Stop being so sensitive. No one cares about you other than your relatives.

Dude, go be an entrepreneur in Africa. Make niggerland great again, erm I mean for the first time.

Condolences breh. I've had similar but less intense experiences as a lone white kid myself but I was raised in Boston where non pc stuff was inconceivable (well except against white people of course)

You lurk Sup Forums, don't infringe on other people's rights, and keep an eye on the real happenings; Clinton is about to go down. I hope. Also jews need whites and blacks to fight as a smokescreen for their escape.
Just chill, be nice to whites, and kick back and get comfy. Shit is about to go down

I live in rural northern England up a mountain in a small village. !00% white. And conservative; both politically and socially.
The only blacks I've met have been in London and big cities. They seem alright.

I fucking HATE London and only go there for work or when I fly to New Zealand to visit family. It has ceased to be part of England.
I don't know what the difference is between British blacks and Yank blacks, as I've never met a Yank black.
People can be good or cunts. It doesn't matter what race they are. Sure there are racial differences. Even in western Europe.
For example northern Europeans tend to be tall. When I go to southern Europe, I'm always taller than the locals. It's really obvious.
Also southern Europeans stand closer when they talk and speak louder. We Bongs keep a distance and speak quieter.

The Americans that I've met don't understand banter, sarcastic humour, self-deprication.
Mate, I don't know you. But judge yourself by your deeds; not what other cunts think.
Pic is my village. It's comfy AF

I know this feeling all to well. I wanted to support trump and bring Civic Nationalism. The idea citizens could come together and live in a
>Starship Troopers
World. I wanted to know more!
Then these ethno-state-nationalist came in and ruined the whole thing. I was hoping for a moment we could see a right wing with a mono-culture of American made up of all races. But I hoped for to much.
Now I have to change my political title to independent or centrist or some other crypt-nationalist name

>tl;dr
Fucking Nazi's

I like venti but idk how a 1/8th black person could hang around a crowd of horny white dudes shouting "proud to be white".

He isn't making anything up. I experienced the same thing in NYC of all places.

Pic related remember the good ol days when we were unified?

>choose one and only one
Then choose ethno-nationalism or civic nationalism
Can't force my Mexican friend here to drop his ethnicity, but then have people on Sup Forums pushing for a white ethno-state.
Although your comment implies you yourself are a civic-nationalist, we can't be sure after the events of last weekend