Im a bit disgusted at all the bigots blaming migrants and Islam after the latest attack

Im a bit disgusted at all the bigots blaming migrants and Islam after the latest attack.

The truth is that poverty and racism is the cause of these attacks.

Its not fair that the third world and migrants in europe are poor.

If whites dont want to get killed in the streets, they should do more to fight racism, open their borders and invest more money into education

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.398c9997c244
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go be a nigger elsewhere

Go be a white supremacist inbred redneck somewhere else.

Will trade refugees for racists.

>Victim blaming is wrong unless the victim is white
Please keep using this rhetoric, you're literally doing our job for us.

>Will trade refugees for racists.

Little tip for you, those refugees are bigger racists than you could ever imagine.

The un is a bunch of faggots.

But reverse racism isnt a thing.

But the victims of white supremacy and capitalist exploitation are PoC and Muslims

Why do you call anybody who is ROMETELY co conservative a Nazi?

Why do you fail to call out the ideology of Islam that is far ore conservative, patriarchal, and right wing than literally all forms of right wingers that you attack out together

Why do you even slander standard liberals and centrists that question mass immigration that could effect their jobs? Why do you shit down their free speech to out debate on the table?

Why do you want to bring back laws against blasphemy? This isn't the 16th century anymore

At which point generalizations become statistically representative?

>poverty

Yes and these lazy fucks want your wealth. I will skin everyone of you fucks alive before I give you sub human scum a dollar.

sage

More diverse neighborhoods have lower social cohesion. citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/

Diversity increases psychotic experiences. bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Diversity increases social adversity. bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

A 10% increase in diversity doubles the chance of psychotic episodes. bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03

Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03

Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health. boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

But user, if he's an inbred redneck he most likely poor so you should reason with him like you do with Muslim

Also, your comment on inbreeding is disrespectful to muslims, as most Muslims are inbred
Stop being a bigot

A very close-minded and dumb statement. A black guy who says all white people are slaves who should be killed and raped or put into concentration camps, is also a racist.

But I agree with a few statements. However, helping out people in their poor situation does not mean that we (or 'one' country alone) neccessarily should take all refugees. Every skilled politican should know that this would only could go wrong, because of the cultural differences.

Will gut you and feed you to the refugees. Then do the same to them and feed them to the hounds.

nope . the muslims tried the same chit in china the only east asian natin that tried to go along with this liberal faggotry because tiawan had more say in things a few years ago.

they got sick of those niggers crashing into buildings so muslims cannot have drivers licenses in china now. you also cant have a muslim beard and there will be no hallal meat

Notice how shitskins are always poor regardless of how well off of a nation they inhabit

Fuck you, what are Europeans, money dispensers? We have a moral duty to fund every piece of shit shithole in the world? You people are fucking retarded.

It us a thing, but you're just on your high horse using doublethink. Brain Gymspastics to make you feel special

People of color. Jesus just say colored people already

GR8 M8 8/8

Integration and/or Assimilation of migrants might work with a fair amount. But if it's too many people entering your country, it slowly becomes out of control, especially if an european country (like Germany for example) is more interested into keeping the EU stable and not the country itself, thus in consequence they invest less money into integration processes and institutes. And the consequence is that many migrants do not know which standards Europe is following, and thus leading to many misunderstandings and even to criminal activity.

can't tell if bait or just retarded

s-sage?

>that flag
>that spacing
go back faggot

Holly fuck.
Are you for real?
Islam has to reform or go.
It's that simple.
But it can't because their book is 'literally god's words'

So it has to go the other way.

Ya know, you travel a bit and you understand that being poor or rich is relative.

I make shit wages but i can live better than my neighbors if i move to the phillipines, which is the reason retirees do it.

Same with being poor. I could move to fucking NYC and be near instantly homeless.

So the answer is, obviously, they have to go back. Its for their own happiness and mental well being user.

/thread

I’m only investing in bullets and shells to shoot you invaders with.

This is a week raid attempt thread from red ditors
lmao
can I join your discord guys?

you literally choose to be a refugee though

you choose to flee like a little coward

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?utm_term=.398c9997c244

>ITT: angry white kids who dont want to take responsibility.

Shit bait. Hide thread and move on.

Inbred racist xenophobic trash.

Also implying we have the means to maintain a welfare state when jobless migrants just land here.
Coming to a foreign country with no assets to offer is a pretty bad choice, so naturally, the get shit jobs, when they get any at all.
Let's face it, they're just here to get benefits.
But it won't last forever, simply because it cannot be sustained.

Israel started the war, israel should take the inmigrants

also sage, and fuck you, kike

I raged, that's some tasty bait.
Just so I know, why is it white people's responsibility to save you from the unfair nature of the universe? If you can't sort yourselves out, why not simply kill all of you instead?

ITT: hatred for the colour of the skin