Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Someone once theorized that whites were once slaves of black moors and that their fear of black people is in their DNA.

Its mainly because of where most black people in America grow up, in the inner city. It's where they usually are and their home is, not their race.

Prove to me this isn't a slide thread

They are, but not at the rate that they try to portray. If you look like this, you aren't getting fucked with more than any average white person.

Listen to a police dispatch. Almost every call is a black person calling 911 on another black person, forcing the cops to enter the ghettos to deal with them.

The police should just agree to leave black on black crimes to black people for a week and watch as the murders roll in, would be carnage, fuckers would be screaming for whitey by tuesday

Give me proof that they are specifically targeted first

Criminals are targeted by the police. Blacks only need to stop being criminals.

If they are, there is nothing wrong about it. You have to be careful. Police is just doing their work.

why do fishermen never hunt fish on land?

They are, because they're also genetically predisposed towards criminal activity

They are. Because of the habitual practices the negro, police are only utilizing math when they pay more attention to the negro.

Not enough for sure

Slide thread, saged.
Also, the other anons in the thread are right. Nogs commit so much crime it makes sense to target them more.

stop responding to slide threads geez

Eh won't bother. They obviously are. Now prove to me why they shouldn't be?

Blacks are more criminal, police learn to use blackness as proxy for criminality. Thats it, thats literally the whole mystery. Stop being fucking criminals