#notallmuslims Thread

Thread to show support to the eventual true victims of the attack in spain.

This event will likely breed additional islamophobia and hatred against what is in essence a peaceful religion.

Remember that Islam is NOT a violent religion.

#notallmuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsLvEZKWqX0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody cares about the ones not killing people.
cut the shit, you dirty virtue signaling attention whore.
saged

no mudlsimes = no terror attacks.

check mate and saged

not all muslims

Question. If all terrorists die, how come the attacks never stop?

Nice Sage.

Islamophobia is wrong.

#notallmuslims

Oh poor boy, you will suffer "additional" islamophobia.
Blame these fucking whites, why do they have to die when we ram them over.

you know the rules!
tits or gtfo

Islam is not a religion
I repeat, Islam is not a religion
Nothing to see here go to sleep

Only way to know is to crack your skull open to look it up

#notallmuslims

They could just stop being muslim then. It isnt like religion is retarded anyways. If you dont like being associated with terrorists then stop being associated with terrorists.

I'm American and I am not a cowboy

>Remember that Islam is NOT a violent religion.
you fucking liar. there is nothing in the Koran that says what happened in spain was wrongdoing in their book. there are texts that contradict what this does, but that doesn't deem it wrong, it means they're dualistic.
die, scum

youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0

Terrorists don't follow islam, they're not a representation of what true islam is.

As before, islam is inherrently a peaceful religion BY design.

The test is to piss on your brain to see if it steams or not

>I'm a muslim and I'm not a terrorist
sure, but the law of averages says that you probably tacitly support them

livestream with pol chat of happenings here youtube.com/watch?v=ZsLvEZKWqX0

I just imagined backlash falling upon peaceful musims. Brb gonna fap.

Islamaphobia isn't a real thing.

Try stopping radical muslims instead of appealing to nonmuslims for tolerance.

itt only relevant reply

Enought is enought

if you are a muslim you support terrorism. islam was, is, and always will be spread by the sword. if you don't support terrorism, you aren't a muslim. don't believe me? tell your imam that you can not and will not support violent jihad, and will report all suspected violent jihadists to government authorities and wait for his response.

FUCK MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#mostmuslims

YOU WANT TO BE NOT A TERRORIST.

RENOUNCE

ISLAM
NOW

The majority is irrelevant.

Dammit. Someone needs to reply with a sign that says "Better safe than sorry, GTFO. "

Getting a lot of use outta this today...

Simple question. Would you lie to a "brother" to save the life of a kaffur? Then would you lie to a Kaffir to save the life of a brother? The answer to that question is why all muslims are terrorist.

How about all mudslimes just fuck off

Shit bait. Hide thread and move along.

yaassssss gurl, slaaaaayyy

When you support an organization that conducts terrorist activities globally.
You are a terrorist.

go back home muhammad

All white identitarians are Nazis
but not all Muslims are terrorists!

Yes it is......

Its a fuckin cult and you tasted the koolaid didn't you?

#NUKEMECCA

I don't see anything wrong with any of those things

wtf I love Islam now

Not all muslims are terrorist but only alt left are terrorist

Then pol wouldnt exist

Nice try but here youll say all of em do it. Taste of ur own medicine

fuck
off
cunt

shes also out of uniform.

>Remember that Islam is NOT a violent religion.
So you don't know the difference between Muslim and Islam?

Try harder shill

#Religionofpiss.

Also SAGE

>Criticizes #thisisnotus
>Literally the next week supports #notallmuslims

Saged.

>#notallmudslimes
top kek

#notallmuslims but #allwhitenationalists

Go read the qoran, brit

You guys have plenty of experience with trucks and religions of peace

I hope you guys realize that we can actually capitalize on this if we made this hashtag trend with every attack. There's only so many times you can pull that hashtags before normies start accidentally getting redpilled and start asking themselves "hold up, I've seen this hashtag trend in at least 10 attacks, hmm.."

#notallnazis

>#notallvans
>#vanofpeace

Kill all ragheads

I'm a White Nationalist and I'm not a Terrorist.

Lel I'm gonna go out and fucking spread Islamophobia and harass these dumbfuck niggers just because of your stupid post. How does that make you feel? Think you did the world a favor?

Typical of a white male.

>Islam is NOT a violent religion

Neither is Christianity, I guess.

#notallchristians

>Just because some hosts die because of doesn't mean we are useless and evil.
#notallparasites

WELL REPENT THEN JUST LIKE NAZIS MUST REPENT

This is true, it's only like 10% of Muslims that want to kill you for being an infidel. So of you let 1 million into your country, it's a mere 100k potential terrorists. Hardly anything to be concerned about.

all muslims must be killed

Saying islam is not a violent religion is like saying nazism was not an oppressing regime, fucking sandnigger

This cunt whore must learn to kneel before the one and only true Christ.
It's is for her benefit.

muslim or not there would always be terror attacks, its not the ideology or religion that causes the terror, its the low IQ arab genes that causes violent outbursts, similar to niggers.

If you stomp out islam, just removed it from history and no1 remembered what it was, they would create a new ideology just as bad to justify their barbarism, they would even adopt christianity and buddism and still they would blow shit up and torture people. Its in their nature.

the talented tenth doesnt represent the majority and neither should they dictate policy

all muslims will end up in Auschwitz by 2033 .

Go home cunt

I'm white, british and muslim, There's no other place I should be going.

We have freedom of religion. I choose to follow the correct path, I'm not going to follow the path of hte kaffir because my ancestors were mislead.

islamophobia implies that the fear and hate is irrational and unjustified

Islam is a religion by and for brutal warlords.

Wow so you're a traitor to your own people, congrats cuck. You'll never be a real Muslim to them.

Islam promotes sex with goats, killing of infidels, lying about islam so that you don't get persecuted/detected, it's heaven is a horny teenager's equivelant of heaven, and it's prophet was a pedophile who's clothes were always covered in cumstains

You don't get it my man.

The nation of islam is worldwide with people from all walks of life.

Allah is merciful no matter the skin colour. Subhana Wa Taala. That's why we as muslims are far more tolerant than the west, with your factions and ethnic divides.

Just because Nazis have invaded Poland doesn't mean all fascists are wrong, the true victims here are the German people.
#NotAllFascists

You doing some al-taqiyya there non terrorist muslim

#NotAllVans

>Would you lie to a "brother" to save the life of a kaffur?
Never.
>Then would you lie to a Kaffir to save the life of a brother?
Always.

but not because of my personal views. it is objectively morally correct to save your brother by any means available to you.

@137923926
You got your (You)'s faggot just head back to red.di.t and be done here nobody cares.

>@

You seem to be new.

>no you just breed the terrorists

Islam is literally the most violent religion ever. Founded by a violent warlord, 20%+ of its holy book is about war and fighting non muslims. Muslim countries are violent shit holes. Etc., etc.

Y-y-yeah guys #notallmuslims
Ohhhh wait a minute... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

#NOTALLWHITES

#WHITESOFPEACE

KEK

>the guy in the pic was from a minority Muslim sect who are seen as apostates by all other Muslims
>he was murdered by a Muslim

Funny.

We need to condem islamic supremacy at all levels.

>Allah is merciful no matter the skin colour. Subhana Wa Taala. That's why we as muslims are far more tolerant than the west, with your factions and ethnic divides.

How do you feel about slavery? How do you feel about marrying six year old girls? How do you feel about corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law?

Well, my friend, don't ask ISIS if you're an apostate. You may not like(for a short time) the answer they give you.

kerdasi amaq

Not yet...