Nov. 4th - the alt-left plans on shutting down the US Govenment

Archive: archive.is/wfJsk

>Activist groups on the left evidently have something big in store for November 4th.
>The idea seems to be a revival of the 1971 “Days of Rage” – an effort to shut down the country as a whole to force a change in government.
>...we must build off of this resistance to act to end the nightmare of this fascist regime by taking to the streets on November 4th and staying in the streets to drive this regime from power.
>RefuseFascism.org is holding regional conferences to organize for doing this.
>...And we need to go from resistance to mobilizing to end the nightmare of the Trump/Pence regime. Right now these fascists, from Trump on down, are moving very quickly to hammer into place their fascist regime and this must be STOPPED.
>The organization Refuse Fascism has called for people to come into the streets and public squares and cities and towns across the country beginning on November 4 and stay in the streets day after day and night after night until the DEMAND is met: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!
>For this to happen, everybody needs to be at August 19 regional conferences to organize and mobilize for this.

We need to find these regional conferences set for this Saturday.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/new-domestic-terrorist-bill-ayers-working-antifa-terrorist-group/
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_Rage#
youtube.com/watch?v=SXSvdGxylY8
youtube.com/watch?v=SQtlgXqe4aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they try anything like that the bank's military-police will just mow them down in the streets. It'll be a bloodbath. More power to them.

Yeah... Trump said that both sides of the social battle are doing criminal stuff. Trump is clearly a Tyrant and an evil demon spawn from hell that will eat children.

>this nightmare must end

what are they even complaining about

Please do

Meme that the Lincoln memorial honors fascism and that Lincoln said he didn't care about whether or not the slaves were freed. All fascist symbols must be destroyed!!!

Bump

Let them have their stupid little meeting and when they try something stupid, jail them all at once

be careful with this, they will be going after the constitution that the ebil racists created.

Cool Conservatives have been trying to shut the government down for a while.

Honestly if theyd only know that lincoln was /ourguy/ and during his time the same happened, what is happening to Trump now. One day Trump will be seen as s hero. One day user. One day...

I can't imagine the butthurt from the left if he does get re-elected in 2020

Day of Rope confirmed, the fire rises

Also:
>“See our present condition—the country engaged in war! Our White men cutting one another’s throats! And then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or another. “Why should the people of your race be colonized, and where? Why should they leave this country? This is, perhaps, the first question for proper consideration. You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this be admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated. It is better for both, therefore, to be separated.”

— Spoken at the White House to a group of black community leaders, August 14th, 1862, from COLLECTED WORKS OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, Vol 5, page 371.

You know I was going to say your just exaggerating because he is most likely just a neocon boomer faggot traitor, but I wouldn't surprised if that is true. (World is going to shit real fast)

Remember remember the 4th of November.

>it's legal to drive through protesters in my state

>if
Found the unbeliever

I wouldn't mind them trying but the problem is they'll shut down the government but they'll be disingenuous and scapegoat republicans, conservatives, free-market advocates etc. and of course Trump as a front for real agenda, a put for more government and censorship.

Taking the government hostage will just lead to the National Guard being deployed and a load of casualties. Please God let it happen.

see:

>I wouldn't mind them trying to shut down the government
I need to learn to edit my posts

>A brief check of various links reveals a number of (((Faceberg))) pages put up by similar small organizations all announcing their participation in the November 4th uprising.
>https:// www. faceberg .com/events/132383324038075/
>https:// www. faceberg .com/events/490403841294210
>https:// www. faceberg .com/RefuseFascismLA/

Says there's more groups. Who here attending?

Dodge Challenger sales are going to go through the roof!

Having control of only 95% of the country's institutions instead of 100%. Fascism! It's basically Nazi Germany!

Will someone borrow me a rifle if I come help you guys when the civil war breaks out?

>facist regime
>leader was elected democratically
max par

Bill Ayers, left wing terrorist who previously bombed the Pentagon, is part of "refusefascism.org"

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/new-domestic-terrorist-bill-ayers-working-antifa-terrorist-group/

The same Ayers that launched 0bama's political career....really activates the almonds....

*loan

You live in Finland. That shouldn't be a problem.

You cunt, you beat me to it. I was about to post something very similar.

how the fuck was this not covered more? and how did obama get elected after this?

Read about the end ofvthe weimar republic

Let them chimp out and even impeach trump in the best case -> purge all of them as far as they succeed

it was covered, but the people covering it were smeared in the media and called racist Nazis... go figure.

The king Jew (((Soros))) must die.

It was covered intensely by mainstream media, and not even on terms that favorable to Obama. Ayers appeared on GMA and very boldly stated he wished he'd "done more". What struck me as strange about all of it is everyone accepted his claim that WU conducted its bombings as actions against the Vietnam War, but American troops were already almost entirely withdrawn before the first device exploded.

After 8 years of Bush, nobody cared. That, Jeremiah Wright, none of it. Nobody gave a fuck because they were exhausted by the Iraq War and the financial crisis was just beginning. It's the most basic maxim of electoral politics: when times are tough, incumbents get punished.

Looking back, I can't believe Obama pulled it off. He's the biggest fake the Dems have ever run. That's what kind of empty suits the GOP are, that they can lose to a fag like that. Twice.

His wife is Bernardine Dohrn

>Bernardine Dohrn is a former leader of the Weather Underground, a revolutionary group responsible for the bombing of the United States Capitol, the Pentagon, and several police stations in New York, as well as the accidental Greenwich Village townhouse explosion that killed three members of the Underground.
>As a member of the Weather Underground, Dohrn helped to create a "Declaration of a State of War" against the United States government, and was placed on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list, where she remained for three years.
>From 1991 to 2013 she was a Clinical Associate Professor of Law at the Children and Family Justice Center at Northwestern University School of Law.
>She is married to Bill Ayers, a co-founder of the Weather Underground, who was formerly a tenured professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Yuri was right about everything. Commies from the 60s have infested Universities and are indoctrinating the gullible youth. This is not a drill.

read or watch some of Dinesh D'souza's books/movies from the 0bama years - he did extensive research into him & his Marxist upbringing...

so much so that 0bama had him jailed on trumped up election fraud charges.

things are worse than i ever realized

what must we do to prevent a communist takeover of the US?

some brave user needs to drive a truck of peace through that lol

Short of civil war, I don't see any other possibility. It's simple demographics coupled with how effective the organizational left is at exploiting that demographic change.

Fortunately, it looks like the left'll be dumb enough to start it while Trump is in the White House. At the risk of sounding alarmist or like some conspiracy nut, I'd guess the formal shooting war begins in 2020, in LA shortly after Trump's second inaugaration.

try and red pill as many normies as you can without sounding like an complete tinfoil hat fool.

The Yuri (former KGB) video is a good start - it might open some brainwashed eyes to what is going on... we have strength in numbers.

I feel myself changing

Yuri Bezmenov's Warning to America
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Full interview
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Start gathering more memes to send to the masses.

Bump

>nightmare
>fascism
These people have no experience with totalitarianism of any kind.

The leftist Nightmare continues Nov. 4th.

This is sedition

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

too bad for them north korea will nuke us to shit on september 23

JFK is a good one, too.

if they try to shut down the government, trump better call in the military.

Democrats have been in chronic pain since Trump won the election.

Really?
Fucking former Weather Underground members have jobs at Universities but republicans who speak their minds are blacklisted?

How in the fuck did we let this shit get this bad?

filled with trannies,genius!

Why shoot a man of you throw him out of a hellecopter?

Right from Wikipedia
>The group planned the October 8–11 event as a "National Action" built around John Jacobs' slogan, "bring the war home".
>The National Action grew out of a resolution drafted by Jacobs and introduced at the October 1968 SDS National Council meeting in Boulder, Colorado.
>The resolution, which read "The Elections Don't Mean Shit—Vote Where the Power Is—Our Power Is In The Street", was adopted by the council; it had been prompted by the success of the Democratic National Convention protests in August 1968 and reflected Jacobs' strong advocacy of direct action as political strategy.

And also
>For the "day of rage" protests held in Arab countries in 2010–2011, see Arab Spring.

Pic related was the poster advertisement. This is not a drill.

I dunno, 'remember remember the fourth of november' just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I suspect this will fail miserably.

So Soros is using the same play as the Kiev, Ukraine revolt.

These Kikes are so transparent.

Infiltrate and make them look like assholes.

No way he said this

This is exactly Soros's Color Revolution.
It's going down. This is how it started in Egypt, Ukraine etc.
There will be military involvement, regime change and shit. This group is only a front.

This actually must be stopped before it happens or the US will look like shit we thought only happens on tv.

see:

Forgot link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_Rage#

ples! send to texus, we take care of

cultural Marxism... critical theory

youtube.com/watch?v=SXSvdGxylY8

I sincerely wish them luck.

good

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
This is to distract from the huge plans they have for end of Sept / Oct
they are setting up fake alibis
they have massive violence readying for the next 7 weeks

>resistance to mobilizing to end the nightmare of the Trump/Pence regime
How brainwashed must one be to think that a stronger capitalist economy and less trampling of rights within a stronger nation is a bad thing?

If there's any YouTubers or meme makers reading, try to make Rules for Radicals normie digestible. Use example of the Alt Left protestors, MSM, college professors, etc... Pic related.

The irony being they want to bring about a Soviet style totalitarian surveillance state while simultaneously claiming to be fighting against a "fascist" one.

Any peace vans showing up?

>regime
these people are fucking delusional

Why stop them? Don't prevent these fools from making a very grave mistake.

and include Hillary's connection to him

True. They need to be arrested and tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQtlgXqe4aU

Not to be a nutjob, but isn't that the date in the Baron Trump books where the US basically explodes into civil war?

BAHAHHAHA

is this real? this is fitting the soros narrative. MARKET CRASH COMING. soros has taken out billions of dollars worth of put options shorting wall st and the stock market. hes crashing it and blaming drumpf

Read the articles posted ITT and see for some of the faceberg groups that are up. They're trying to overthrow the government. Judging by the people they're working with, that doesn't seem too far fetched.

I'm black, and I live near the "South House" should I infiltrate?

if i remember correctly yes

>digits
i chuckled, user

Bumpel drumpfel

ftp refusefascism.org

>4th of November
"Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot! "

in other words, without the lazy fucks, productivity will go up in jobs around the nation

Thought so. Just checking.
Got some reading to do...