Pagan larpers are basically just atheists who don't wanna deal with the emptiness and existential dread that comes with...

Pagan larpers are basically just atheists who don't wanna deal with the emptiness and existential dread that comes with atheism. I know because I used to be one.

But I'm officially converting to Christianity. I can't deal with the plasticity of propping up some bullshit hollywood viking cliches (that are mostly made up because paganism is an oral tradition that's mostly been lost to time) and pretending it's a real, organic, living culture in the same way Christianity is.

I see all this beautiful Christian architecture and classical art, all these images of valor and chivalry, and deep down I know it's my culture. Then a welfare recipient on youtube who shits in a bucket tells me it's an "alien jew culture." Then he turns around and praises leftism and feminism, and tells us "maybe whites aren't supposed to survive anyway!"

Thank you Varg, your treachery got me to see the light. Praise Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avoid Catholicism, its empty religion. It throws obstacles between you and the cross of Christ. Believe that Jesus was who he said he was, that he came to wash away your sin and guilt, and that he rose again, and you will be saved. He came to bring joy.

>inb4 muh fedora

Too bad you have no idea how to become a Christian.

>I know, I'll tell Christians that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. That will make them leave Christianity!

kek

Stay triggered Christ Cuck.

Go back to your pozzed church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick, christ cuck.

The entire alt right is fedoras and we wuz Vikangz

The most pathetic thing about you neo-pagans is that at least the OG pagans got laid.

You guys, not so much.

If Jesus had stayed dead, we wouldn't bend the knee to Him. He would be dead.

Kek!

Avoid Protestantism. Remember: the first Christians were Catholics and that persisted until the so-called Reformation, which was a revolution against Christ's Church and one of the major factors behind the present implosion of the West. Before the Reformation, if you were a Christian in the West, then you were Catholic.

Here's a great resource:
fisheaters.com/

I assure you, Slavs have Pagans and they're not larpers.

It is a very good thing. Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow and it is the forerunner of race mixing.

Yes! Atheists and Pagans forever united against christ-cucks, Jews and mudslimes. #AltRight

>Avoid Christianity if you want to be a Christian.

great advice

And 99.99% of all the early Christians, for decades, were Jews.

Was that part of their Jewish plan too?

Native slavic faith/ Slavic Paganism is the way to go.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith

((( Christian ))) churches are already advocating to bring in more migrants (negro christians) to your land in between.

Pic must be unrelated then.

You're pretty FUCKING stupid aren't you?

Atheism is dying out

Oh, no, God can't love white people and black people at the same time! He's too white!

Just like all the pagan religions he touts died off starting, oh, say 2000 years ago.

No one takes pagans seriously

Your ancestors converted you fat white boy

The Episcopal church is cancer

im a christian but no church will accept me because i view non whites as the spawn of satan

its christians fault they cant get new members

Yeah, but at the same time Christianity is biggest growing religion in non white countries.

Christianity is degenerate. Look at the world today. Paganism has been dead for 1000 years. 1000 years of "social progress" for jews, arabs and christians.

Fair warning, most christians now are spics and niggers, you can tell them all about how christianity is quintessentially white European.

>Multi id post
You seem to be the only one triggered here though.

Theists are basically just atheists who don't wanna deal with the emptiness and existential dread that comes with atheism. I know because I used to be one.

If not believing in god makes you feel empty you have a defective nigger brain

I had to see to my own conversion, tyvm.

Pagans of Sup Forums, if I ever were to LARP, what pantheon would I choose?

why aren't larpagans capable of making a single intelligent meme that actually uses any logical arguments?
or at least one that's funny?
why do larpagan memes suck dick?

This.

>following a religion
barbaric anglo-tier autism

t. materialist jew or
t. edgy hitlerist

Yes goy, God created niggers. Thank God for creating a useless race of parasites.

Also if possible give one of your white daughters to a nigger, ummm sorry - black christian man / child of God. Because you know, black christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman! Praise cheezus.

>Then a welfare recipient on youtube who shits in a bucket tells me it's an "alien jew culture." Then he turns around and praises leftism and feminism, and tells us "maybe whites aren't supposed to survive anyway!"

What point is there in LARPing as a worshiper of anyone but Sithrak?

Buh-bye

You're going to be shocked to see how low you are on God's list of people he gives a shit about.

>responds with yet another unfunny, and unintelligent meme
also I forgot to mention all your memes seem butthurt

Wow. Literally a bible verse where Jesus is in the center of lampstands, and you can't figure it out.

D&C fuck off pablo

LARPer was used against Christians first because the fedoras and vikangz couldn't accept in their tiny brains how spiritual and faith filled some Christians were here.

After Christians started calling pagans larpers

Now if you talk in depth or with knowledge about a cause someone who doesn't like your beliefs will call you a larper to make themselves and others feel better or to discredit the believer

A real verse from the ((((bible)))

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ.

You would literally have to change English language to get any good meaning out it.

I mean this sounds like some "new world order shit" for even today's standard. Now imagine saying this in front of a Roman emperor! No wonder (((christ))) was crucified.

I am agnostic and only claim to be viking/barbarian based on genetic identity. God is not exclusive to christians. Invent your own god that actually makes sense and believe in him. The ideal of Nobility.

Having spent 13 years in christian schooling and having been one of the most excellent students in those schools has shown me that what you term "speaking with knowledge" simply means knowing a lot about their religions. It doesn't change the fact that their heads are up their asses when it comes to actually showing any support for their beliefs. Hell, even Aquinas admitted that it was impossible to definitively prove the existence of the Christian god.

Go read Romans chapter 1 verse 18 to the end.

That's you.

As a pastor, I don't have my head up my ass.

I've saved a lot of people.

Reads older version of harry potter and believes it is the fabric of reality.

Because leftist can't meme.
And Atheists are leftists.
And Pagans, deep down are just butthurt atheists who use a screen religion as a excuse to shittalk Christianity instead of use it to promote the teachings of said religion.

That's pretty much why no one takes Pagans seriously here, now add the fact Varg is praising leftists, feminists and Muslims.

As a black female gay muslim with learning disabilities, i too identify myself with labels.

Christians chopped down their shitty magic trees.

It's called being transformed into something new.

Being born again.

Perhaps you've heard the phrase.

>Invent your own god

Good luck getting any assistance from a god you literally just make up.

And the bible says that anyone saying there is no God is a fool, and that nobody will have an excuse to stand before God and say "I didn't know".

Why would I want to pull up some rotten semetic faith that's already on it's way out? If i were to resurrect any religion for the European people it would be the religion WE created.

Pagans literally crushed Jews, killing thousands of their people and toppling their temple. I think his argument is just propaganda to further undermine White racial/cultural unity in furtherance of modern Jewish interests.

Christianity is broken to us, you can't adopt the faith, mind, and soul of the semites as a white man without serious issues, like we have already seen.

>deus vulting
The christians only fought back when absolutely necessary, and not before generously mixing with the arabs (which is why the Italians are now a mere shadow of their Roman ancestors). They allowed themselves get invaded and occupied by muslims for hundreds of years beforehand. I wish the Christians showed as much hatred towards the muslims and the kikes as much as they did their pagan brothers and sisters, since they are nearly extinct and now we have modern christians importing brownskins and sending their money to pissreal in accordance to their faith.

If you were a pastor, you would know that you never saved anybody.

>As a pastor.
Oh, didn't mean to deride your utterly pointless profession.

You don't understand Varg. The Norwegian culture was suppressed by the catholic church for 500 years. The oldest churches were built over pagan burial grounds. Varg is not alone in his pagan romanticism, it is a very common element in our art and culture.

I don't have any sympathy for people appropriating our culture. This shaming of our ancient history does not fare well here. Even if you hold Christian believes you can still pay respect to your dead ancestors and the cultural heritage they passed on to you. And if you are a descendant of my people, you have all the rights in the word to take pride in your own history.

He's an idiot. He don't know what it's like walking into a church and seeing race mixed couples, gay couples, nigger priests white girls call father, etc.

are you one of those autistic faggots who posts shit like >"when did you outgrow atheism"?

because of course bashing Christianity is immature, but saying its actually real and you literally believe in all of it just to give yourself a sense of identity and culture and to help preserve those things?

i mean pretending you believe in it is one thing, but you cant fucking just tell people "oh i became a christian because basically im a nazi and i see no other way of preserving the white race"

but the way you all speak of religion here, its as if you think that this is a perfectly valid reason to just delude yourself to believe something you want to be true

at least know you look even more fucking autistic than the average faggot leftist atheist nu-male rcuck if thats the angle your'e actually going for

so whats the fucking point?

how can you lie to people and make up some other bullshit reasons and show enthusiasm for something you dont actually believe in?

i pretend to be christian too kinda but jesus fucking christ you kids are fucking weird about it

Yeah because the christian god is so ever present. Much of my gods beliefs come from Christianity. I am nit denying the positive impact of the christian religion i am merely suggesting the need to force yourself to believe in things you know are not possible is not required for a god to be present. In fact havung "beliefs" that are laughable to most 5 year olds kinda discredits your god. Drop what isn't true, keep what makes sense, move on.

>not embracing the emptiness and loss of meaning

My god has a non interventionist policy.

= believe in me... Or else!

Our memes are far better and redpilled than yours, it's just that you are a butthurt christ cuck who has no argument.

U mean it must suck for you to be a white man and worship a dead jew nailed to a stick. A spiritual cuck.

But who knows, you might just be a Negro Christian who wants to fuck white Christian women and don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in your way.

>Pagans literally crushed Jews
More like crushing the Roman empire.
German and Nordic Paganism contributed with nothing but chimping out and killing of Saxons, Romans, Visigoths and other European tribes.

>lengthy paragraphs is a meme
oh yeah... how stupid of me thinking you had bad memes

larpagans ofc hate Romans
because Christian Romans are exactly the people who wiped them out

I'm so fucking tired with all the crusade LARPers here.

Christcucks are as cancer as the leftists.

CHRISTKEKS NEED TO STFU AND GTFO.

Even if christianity is a jewish invention, I'm sure as fuck not going to say I'm a pagan and fucking worship Thor or Odin. Why can't we all just agree that God hates niggers and jews?

It's all about the race for you, lol. Christianity is so much more than that.

Don't pay attention to deus vult LARPERs. Ignore Christian posts.

This dude doesn't care about religion, principles, values or culture. He's in for the race.

You can be an identitarian, but embracing a religion has nothing to do with race.

First of all: Stop

doing

this.

Secondly. Being a atheist is arrogant. When there are such an overwhelming amount of philosophers and scientists with agnostic views, then perhaps the atheists should start to question their superior intellect?

You don't have to force yourself to believe the truth.

You just have to find out what's true, and what isn't.

Yes, he will be useless to you. Great plan.

Yup.

And why you choose "or else" is beyond my comprehension. Maybe you think God is a pussy. Maybe you don't think he killed everything on earth with a flood. Maybe you don't think he killed 186,000 soldiers in a second. Maybe you don't think he will kill so many muslims that it will take Israel 7 months just to bury the dead.

Good luck with your "God is a pussy" strategy.

Catholics. Don't call them Christcucks because they have nothing to do with the Christ. They have their own thing going.

And they're as pagan as pagans can be.

You are right, christianity is not about race. In fact there is no mention of race in the (((bible))). Not a big surprise since it literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Christianity unites everyone who is christian, meaning it promotes race mixing. It is anti-white, it makes us harder to fight our (((real enemies))).

Before (((christianity))), people naturally associated with their race. (((christianity))) changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.

Thank you for breaking your post up and making it more readable.

Or, gee, maybe because we all come from 8 people who walked off of an ark in Turkey 4600 years ago.

what is this larp shit. not a single argument in it

jesus said to the pharisees face (ashkenazi jews) that they were murderers, liars, and greedy cheats. that none of them were sons of Abraham or sons of god because they didn't continue their dad's work and instead worked to destroy it (the most redpilled sentiment)

The Talmund talks about how Jesus is burning a vat of shit for eternity for what he said. Jews hate Jesus because Jesus is the only thing that can unify the West.

I agree. It is not true a man lived inside a whale. It is not true people built a tiwer that almost reached god so gid made them speak different languages. The flood did happened but noah and the animals didn't. Jesus didn't cure a blind man with mud. I can go on but you get my general point. You can still believe in god without believing in any of this non sense.

You made the right choice, user. I loved Nordic mythology growing up, but along the way I realized how much more beautiful and fleshed out the Christian faith is.

>a glorious cathedral with beautiful carvings and symbology
>a couple stones stabled on top of each other
pick one

Western Civilization says the Bible is correct.

As usless as your god.
We both pull inspirational messages from the doctrine and apply in to our living lives how how to be better people. How is that different? My god is more real than your's because it isn't required to believe in extraordinary claims.

This. Christianity is not European in origin and therefore does not serve Europea interests. It serves the interest of Christianity and nothing more.

you're a damn lie. most churches I frequent talk heavily about the threat of immigration and islamic beliefs

>he said as he beat his tear stained pillow yelling "why am i so alone, why is everything I do so miserable I hate my life"

Some bend the knee in the face if evil and start sucking.
Others have moral integrity.
To each his.

>It is not true a man lived inside a whale.
Correct, as a whale is not a great fish, but a mammal.

>It is not true people built a tiwer that almost reached god so gid made them speak different languages.
That's because you think the third heaven is higher then the first two, our atmo and space. The Babylonians knew better, and they would have succeeded.

>The flood did happened but noah and the animals didn't.
Then you're not alive, because you descend from Noah.

>Jesus didn't cure a blind man with mud.
Jesus made Adam out of clay. He had no problem making the dude an eyeball out of mud.

>I can go on
being wrong...

>but you get my general point.
Yes, your point is that things you don't believe in did not happen. It is the point of a madman.

>You can still believe in god without believing in any of this non sense.
No, no you cannot. Sorry. You can only make up your own god who lies to people about what happened in the past; a god who is a liar is no god at all, but in fact the devil who wants to be worshiped as god. Your god, in fact.

My God is the very opposite of useless, and as He is not my God but my friend, my brother, my creator, and my savior, I find your remarks about him rather ill informed.

I bent the knee to Christ Jesus, who is greater than the powers in the world, and greater than the world itself.

yet at any point they could've said no, but they didn't. they agreed with the views of Christianity more than their own native religion. They converted their own children.