Real Kike Values

Unlike the Reform Jews, who are basically the Protestants of the Kike world (but with more money), and they promote things that aren't Kosher values. So let me tell you what ARE real Jewish values:

>No Inter-faith marrige
>No abortion
>No faggotry
>No Thottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i17gDh7LoI4
terminal4.store/product-category/mens-watches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck whitey
>fuck everybody who is not jewish
>killing nonjews is completely fine
damn those lefty jews really seem nice in comparison

Dude, it was GERMANY that Reform Judaism came from...and Protestantism. Killing isn't fine unless the person deserves it. The reason why Far-Right Juden volk are critical of Europe is because of the crazy Western ideas that have flourished in it (e.g. faggotry). LEFTIST Jews encourage assimilation into Liberal society which is worse than being a Fascist-Kike.

Both sides are bad, america fighting many wars for israel, and at the same time getting fucked over by welfare, diversity, and "womes rights"

You are not evil because you are jewish, but most jews dont really have western interests at heart

go the fuck to sleep

It's bad both ways.

>Secular Israelis run Tel Aviv. That city is considered the GAYEST city in the world. California Atheists and Reform Jews influence that city. So in reality, a huge segment of Israeli society should be in jail (according to Jewish law). They also tolerate Niggers and LARP as Bob Marely in some parts of Tel Aviv. I saw a Pizza shop in Tel Aviv with a Che Guevara poster.

>Many True Israelis want to be less dependent of America. Meir Kahane wanted that too. Everyone should look him up.

>Many Yeminite Jewish people have lowered birth rates since the 60's (in Israel), but had they been encourged to keep having 8+ kids, we wouldn't be worried about a growing Arab Muslim population.

BARUCH GOLDSTEIN, HE'S OUR MAN. IF HE CAN'T HELP US, NO ONE CAN!

im a jew and i do. but i feel like im crazy cause i spend too much time here and get told jews hate white people when everyone in my family is very pro white. a lot of the reform/liberal jews i know are pro-stuff-that-indirectly-harms-whites but it seems like a product of misguided altruism and sympathy for nonwhites than hatred of whites.

American and Western European Jewish people were self-hating before the Holocaust. They wanted to assimilate to Western culture but are now against it - probably because of the HOLOCAUST und sheisse.

youtube.com/watch?v=i17gDh7LoI4

Good Klezmer Music on Accordian

live in apartheid, arabs are second class citizens, some guards get away with doing crazy shit to arabs. Why would this never happen with whites? they are just gentiles after all.
my post was about jews in israel and lefty jews, the right wing jews are probably the normal group out of them.

True. Right-Wing Jews are the only hope for the world besides another Deus Vult.

If the State of Israel would just throw out the entire Muslim population, that'd be easier.

>kike
>fascist

Stop smoking Zyklon-B you kike.

I'm immune to that shit you fuckin' moron.

there truly are some BASED ARABS in northern israel though. and druze and bedouins. it's a very cruel thing to punish someone for being loyal which is what that would entail. ideally provisions should be made for them, while the west bank is annexed and its population relocated to jordan.

Margherita Sarfatti (Italian Jewish woman) worked with Mussolini in creating Fascism. These were the RIght-Wing Jews that I'm talkin' about.

>NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES!!!

um sweetie, israel is a nazi apartheid fascist state, ok?

If they are loyal, then that's the only exception.

Other than that, OD KAHANE CHAI!

Also, I think the watch/clock industry might become more Jewish-influenced. Looks like we'll have a monopology on time.

terminal4.store/product-category/mens-watches/

Nah. No way do you get to try that. "It's a corruption of real Judaism!" won't work. Jews have let the Devil take control of them and you will only be forgiven when you renounce your evil culture, recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God and begin to make amends for what you've done.

Reform Jews don't obey the law literally though so we don't follow the rule that you cannot lend money at interest to another Jew but you can rip off the goyim. You do follow this rule.