/CTF/ Capture the Flag general

Here we discuss plans on how to take down shia la cuck's new flag

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/27 Belsize Square, London NW3 4HU, UK/
i.imgur.com/rfLHWkF.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would the high-powered laser work this time? it is a lot closer to the ground than last time

probably

bump

The problem is, how would you set up such a laser around there area
Shia has more security than last time, so that probably wouldn't work

ignore the flag and hijack the stream?

Right now we are focused on destroying the flag

Where's the flag this time?

Can someone give me a quick rundown when did shia get this new flag and where is it?

Where's the flag?
Also you might have less people this time, usual suspect are prabobly working on cville footage to get that 5k from Sam Hyde.

Where is flag? I need a quick rundown.

save bump
get in there

He hid it in a home? What's the point of "he will not divide us" when the flag is behind a fucking wall!

The flag is in london this time
And yes we have less people, but we can still get it done like in the old times

Can't divide what ain't there -Shia

Ok how. Its in a featureless room.

The usual timezone, ip, etc until they narrow it down enough. Or maybe a lucky guess.

it's in a gallery? Just get some Britbongs in here to chuck some rocks through the window or something and shut down the stream.
Alernatively we could try and fuck with the stream itself.

How the fuck did you found it? It's a blank wall with a flag on it. Did someone flashed light into every window in uk or something?

At least we know where it is
Now we need to know how to get in

Dude. In UK shit like this is serious business. They can arrest you for carrying cutlery around.

It has a livestream?
How do i acsess it?

Light the building on fire.

Google he will not divide us?

Look's like a trap lads, and not the fuckable kind. I say we get some sucidial fags from /adv/ and send em' in there.

hewillnotdivide.us

Pure unfiltered autism.

Some guy on infinity chan did some triangulation with the sun lmao

get a bump key, when the fags leave the apartment go in and take the flag. don't let the bobbies get you tho

Good idea
Also nice trips

Just wear gloves to they can't trace prints, chuck a brick or something then fucking sprint.

Dress like antifa

it's uk, cameras are fucking eveywhere.
Dammit. I hope i won't some day piss off a bunch of autists. Shit puts cia to shame.

If we get a brit in there, we could cut power to the building maybe and get the flag while the cams are off

Or, better yet, wear a hijab so you won't be prosecuted if they catch you.

Stuck in DVR mode in stream, anyone else?

Liverpool, I thought. I've contacted FACT who are sponsoring it but not heard back het

We need better evidence. We must confirm the location beyond all doubt before we make a move. We get a maximum of one shot at this

I would do it no problem. Once in a lifetime thing eh lads

Yeah, would be willing to go in at risk but not for a dud lead

We need literal criminals to break in to the room it is located in. People who can get in either through force or by breaking in, make themselves unrecognizable beforehand, and get out with the flag or a pile of ashes that used to be it.

This would require firearms and an escape vehicle.

Does he have any sponsors? we could attack those and get him shut down that way

That's clever, or we could find another way to disable the cams if we knew where they were. We really need to get some bongs in here to inspect the site before any serious planning begins.

If you can confirm this down to an address, that's half an hour awau

>firearms
kek stop larping

>vehicles
Again, lmao. Obviously its preferable but not really necessary

What's the address and street view, can head there when we have that

yeah the site says its in Liverpool.

3 Belsize square we think. Im also half an hour away from it

There's no way somebody resides in that apartment. Luke Turner wouldn't dare place it in his or a friends home knowing the risk.

Just bust in and take it.

I've seen posts on a lot of sites saying the same thing except that nobody is ballsy enough to do it.

But quick question, what will we replace the flag with? Another MAGA hat?

3 belsize square is the current guess.

That's not a good idea because it probably has security cameras and even though it seems easy it may be too good to be true

Discord?

We shined a laser to the flag and saw it on stream, it's this location: google.com/maps/place/27 Belsize Square, London NW3 4HU, UK/

bring spray paint and put a swastika on the wall where it used to be.

Okay, how did we arrive at that? Willing to check it tonight if the reasoning is decent

Sun position alone is dubious

Rig a drone to spray ink on it.

Okay lads did you get a clip of the stream?

Can go there tonight if it's the case.

what this guy said

prbGC7y

ffs mistyped the fucking number god dammit

But window?

Had a look on street view, residential property very posh area. Brute force won't work on this. We need to find a way to get let in

blow it.

Should be either a confederate or nazi flag. then get a cheap mp3 and speaker and play some nazi marching music on the stream, along with some of hitler's unabridged speeches for good measure...

Sadly we didn't get the time or clip.

For the love of god, someone replace it with a Gadsen flag, no Kekistani horseshit

>Not playing Eurobeat
It's the music of the RWDS

Should make it UK specific I feel

Flash and circle, pic of mosely, maybe map of the empire

Britbong are fkin terrified of any act of violence. Prolonged attack over a period of time would 100% shut down the stream

I've been listening to the stream for hours and haven't heard anything. idk if the stream has audio

we don't even need to steal it. Simply chucking something through the windows should be enough to shut it down, maybe chuck a speaker in after the window is broken playing some meme music to the stream.

Gadsden*
A swastika/Nazi battle flag would work too.

That's pretty hard to get at but it's the UK. Nobody will be shot. Either dress up as meter readers or just bumrush the flat and grab it. Or surveillance. Wait til everybody is out.

Britbongs are afraid of attacks. Ya throw a few bricks every night for a week and break a few windows it would 100% get shutdown

this

Get a non white female to do it while wearing a hijab. Now it's sexism, racism, and Islamophobic to prosecute her.

THE STREAM IS FLASHING

The lights are flashing on the stream!!

A

Gonna have to agree. Pic related, it's me.

FUCKING

Nah, not really

Wtf is happening

has somebody beaten us to it?

But so far this has been a good project because it's funny and normie friendly even people I know who are lefties think it's classic. If we just put on blackshirts smash our way in and burn it while beating the owners to death it will be ... bad optics

How about turning off the power cable of house, to shutdown the live stream?

Flashing is getting faster

We got a person using strobes or flashlight. i.imgur.com/rfLHWkF.gifv

Not sure. Haven't heard more on it.

is outer heaven still around for this

GENIUS

UK anons, I can scout it out tomorrow or this eve, it's important to find out:

How many units in the building(multiple makes this a nightmare)
Which window it's on - street or garden. Garden infinitely easier

Are there any businesses at the same address - this makes it a million times easier

How busy the street is etc

lol did i get the address wrong or is there a synagogue on the other side?

We could have someone throw a brick at the window and then send the drone in to spray it

just checked and just kek'd.