imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 16
>Tal Afar offensive has started
>US-backed FSA downs SAA warplane near Jordan border, pilot captured
>DeZ:clashes ongoing as IS pushes towards airport from Al-Ta’meen Base & Thardeh Mountains
>SAA advances in Homs prov & attempts to cut off IS supply line between Homs/Raqqa and close in on Uqayribat
>Raqqa CS: SAA liberates Kawm oasis, 30km to Sukhnah
>Raqqa:IS penetrates SDF defences in Rumaniyah district
>Jobar: SAA capture several sites
>Ayn Tarma: video emerges of Faylaq Al-Rahman detonating tunnel bomb under SAA, 10 dead
>JaI assassinates HTS leader in retaliation for commander’s murder, E Ghouta
>SAA surrounds Humaymah village, W of T2
>US-backed-SDF release 75 IS members
>US Boosts Military Aid To Lebanon: Close air support aircraft along with 100+ vehicles
>Lebanese Army convoy arrives near Sy border for IS offensive
>Turkish Army renews offensive on Kurdish-held villages in N Aleppo
>17 soldiers dead, 35 injured in IS Pakistan attack
>Is claims shelling in Tal Afar (Iraq) killed 2 US soldiers, 5 injured
>IS kills & captures Houthis in central Yemen raid

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t64_Zhy5wOU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgErCx4_BVU
youtube.com/watch?v=XlLbsTP0C_U
syriagenerals.wordpress.com
youtu.be/ACVM7qF3RAA
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com
imgur.com/a/Bfhho
i.imgur.com/xn4iyEG.jpg
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
imgur.com/a/grK9i
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/897821151497531393
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898275827162333184
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898273406407380992
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.033264&lon=38.876324&z=14&m=b&gz=0;388746070;348972655;0;0;73814;1355420
almasdarnews.com/article/armenian-family-fled-raqqa-describe-years-living-isil-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-syrian-army-unit-liberates-new-areas-north-sukhnah-city-official-secured/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Jubb al ‘Awār, Bi’r Ḩissāyah, Bir 'Amshat Raddah, Bir Sakkar and Bir al-Fasidah hasn't been captured yet and the armies linking up rumour is false.
Jabal Bel'as hasn't even been touched.

Go to other thread snus keep this onee for next time

oh

Well, while it's up, I will keep an eye on this one and keep it from expiring

Thanks ebin

youtu.be/t64_Zhy5wOU

New cartoons

Go to other thread mate

Safety Bump

sAFTETY bUMP

>hurr durr

Bump for best Penguin

Bump

Bumpity preservatory bump

We must secure the existence of our bread and a future for Levantine children.

bump

This bread must thrive

DELET

El Bumpito Maximo

Le upbump xdddd

nice digits master baker

Checking these digits

trips all the way! I never figured keeping thread up will be that hard.. /pol is flooding with people due to barca happening... working on OP right now!

BUMP

Bumpus Autismus

bump

BUMP FUCK

bump bump

Houthi rebels blast Saudi military vehicle killing all
youtube.com/watch?v=jgErCx4_BVU

youtube.com/watch?v=XlLbsTP0C_U

lol u really kept it up, nice doin'

Yeah, it's hard when there's a surge of posts and the bread slides quickly
>I've caught it on page 9 several times

>mfw

>2017
>not using catalog
>not pinning threads to top

quick
we are running out of red paint

>2017
>not using Sup Forums solely to collect pretty clickbait girl images
>Pic related

These fucking Tiger gainz

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 17
youtu.be/ACVM7qF3RAA

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Sy Aug15
imgur.com/a/Bfhho
>Raqqa Aug14
i.imgur.com/xn4iyEG.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>KOTEL in central Sy, IS under siege,triple Kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta:SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa:SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs&N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy for min:chemical agents from US&UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>SUICIDE BOMBING ATTACK HITS CHECKPOINT BETWEEN EGYPT AND GAZA
>Marawi:Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports:dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Holy fucking shit

Based master baker thanks for the updates.

Thanks Master Baker
>inb4 1 post by ID Krautnigger that gets offended by pic related

DON'T STOP ME NOW, I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME

No lad!

kek, I even saved it with the same name!

*blocks your path*

pic related too

>tfw your shanty town shithole gets hit by a tornado

Why does god hate Syrians?

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/897821151497531393

>Another source tells me that the Syrian Army is going to leave a gap open for Da'esh to retreat so that they can avoid a long siege.
>ISIS already gone , Amaq didn't report anything from east Hama today
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898275827162333184
O Y O Y O Y O

>tornado
Cuntstralian, please.

Is Baghdadi dead???

Pakistan angry at US for adding Kashmir group to terror list
Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry has expressed anger and disappointment over Washington’s move to designate a Kashmir militant group as a terrorist organization. Hizbul Mujahideen is the largest of Kashmir’s militant groups. Its founder, Syed Salahuddin, was designated a terrorist by the US in June. The ministry’s spokesman, Nafees Zakaria, said on Thursday that Pakistan will continue to extend “political, diplomatic and moral support” to the Kashmiri people in their efforts aimed at self-determination. Kashmir is divided between Pakistan and India and both claim it in its entirety. Rebel groups in Indian-controlled section of Kashmir have been fighting since 1989 against India’s rule there. (AP)

He's rocking the "cool grandpa" look
Hawt

We knew it, didn't we nigga?

>syrian child makes gains into the sky

he is in Israel

a thread without ebin shitposter or other tripfags... this is the right and comfy thread

Turkey arrests 9 more journalists ‘over Gulen links’
A Istanbul court has placed under arrest nine journalists on suspicion of links to the alleged mastermind of the failed 2016 coup, the latest in a series of measures against Turkish media workers. Turkish authorities had on August 10 issued arrest warrants for 35 media employees accused of using the Bylock messaging app allegedly used by US-based cleric Fethullah Gulen to mobilize followers in Turkey and of belonging to a “terror” group. A total of 11 were detained at the time and late on Wednesday an Istanbul court placed nine under arrest ahead of trial and released two under judicial supervision, the state-run Anadolu news agency reported. Among the nine remanded in custody is the website editor at the leftist opposition Birgun daily Burak Ekici and the former news editor of the TV channel of Turkish football side Fenerbahce, Yasir Kaya. (AFP)

You know what this means?
>Time to PARTY HARD

>but promptly loses them and dies

That's a doll you freak!
[spoiler]i like it, how much?[/spoiler]
aye

UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
The UN hopes for “serious negotiation” between the government and a still-to-be-formed unified Syrian opposition in October or November, the UN special envoy Staffan de Mistura said on Thursday. “We are counting very much on Russia, on Iran, on anyone who has got major influence, and on the government of Syria to be ready finally to initiate when they are invited to Geneva, a genuine, direct negotiation with whatever [opposition] platform comes out,” he told reporters. De Mistura also said that a letter from Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu in August had paved the way for Russian military police to be staged along the route of a UN-Red Cross convoy which reached Douma in eastern Ghouta near Damascus on Thursday, the first time since May. (Reuters)

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898273406407380992
>More great news from central Syria: Syrian Army liberates Al-Saroukh area 15km north of Al-Sukhnah…..Da'esh is taking a beating

Could they mean this area?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.033264&lon=38.876324&z=14&m=b&gz=0;388746070;348972655;0;0;73814;1355420

Kashmir belongs to the Kurds!

quick, will we see a triple kotel or no?

Ayyyyyy

UAE to fund $15mn monthly to Gaza – official
The United Arab Emirates will provide $15 million a month to Gaza, a Palestinian politician said Thursday, as its rulers Hamas move closer to a UAE-based rival to Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas. Mohammed Dahlan has been based in exile in the UAE since falling out with Abbas and being expelled from his Fatah movement. “Fifteen million dollars will be pumped monthly from the beginning of next month to the Palestinian Joint Liability Committee in support of relief, humanitarian and development projects in the Gaza Strip to alleviate their suffering,” Samir Al-Mashharawi, an ally of Dahlan, said. The committee was established in the wake of agreements made between Dahlan and Hamas in early July in Cairo. (AFP)

GAINS

Turkey to boost military cooperation with Iran after army chief’s visit
Turkey and Iran have agreed to boost military cooperation after talks in Ankara this week between the Iranian armed forces chief of staff and Turkish leaders, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s spokesman said on Thursday. Erdogan, his defense minister and military chief of staff met Iranian General Mohammad Baqeri on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was the first visit to Turkey by the head of Iran’s military since the 1979 revolution, Turkish media said. Spokesman Ibrahim Kalin also said the US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis would visit Turkey within days. (Reuters)

last days without you were comfy...
could you please remove yourself?

>Armenian family that fled Raqqa describe years of living under ISIL: video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:00 P.M.) – An Armenian family shared their experience of living under the control of self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIL/ISIS) in Syria before they managed to flee, speaking from their new home in Ayn Abiad village in the northern countryside of Raqqa, Wednesday.

The family said they paid IS-imposed tax known as Jezyah in order to “be protected” as well as obeying orders to avoid punishment.

“During the time of ISIS, you had to dress up and behave in certain ways, if you didn’t fulfil the orders you would be punished according to your offence,” according to members of the family, who said that their religious rituals were banned under IS authorities.
Months later, however, the family found themselves in the situation when they could no longer afford food and water, while having to deal with regular power shortages.

“There was no water left, no bread or electricity. The missiles were over us, all windows and doors were broken, we could not have tea, breakfast or lunch; we used to hide in the cellar.”

At last the family managed to escape to the territory liberated by the Syrian Democratic Forces in Raqqa where they started a new life in a small village outside the city.
almasdarnews.com/article/armenian-family-fled-raqqa-describe-years-living-isil-video/
Video in link

gains

Isnt it fuck up how (((they))) made sadam look like a terrie? i remember being convinced

Saudi Arabia to open border, airports to Qatari pilgrims
Saudi Arabia will open a border crossing for Qataris making the hajj pilgrimage and provide a plane to fly pilgrims in, despite a rift in which Saudi Arabia and other states in the region severed transport links with Qatar. The state-run Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said the Salwa border point would be open for Qataris making the hajj, which this year runs from late August to early September. Saudi Arabia had said Qatari pilgrims would not be affected by the travel restrictions, but some Qataris have said they faced difficulties organizing the trip. (Reuters)

The SAA should hire you

Spain rescues 600 migrants in Mediterranean in 24 hours
Spain’s maritime rescue service has saved more than 600 migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea from Morocco in the past 24 hours, making it one of its busiest days so far this year. The service said it rescued 16 migrants early Thursday in the Strait of Gibraltar, a narrow passage that separates Spain from Morocco. On Wednesday, its vessels rescued 601 migrants, including two in a canoe and six in a beach paddle boat. The service said of the 601, 432 migrants were rescued in the Strait and 169 further east in the Mediterranean. Some 550 of the migrants were from Maghreb countries of northwest Africa and the rest from sub-Saharan African countries. More than 9,000 migrants have reached Spain by sea so far this year, more than the total for all of 2016. (AP)

US soldier killed in battle with ISIS in Afghanistan
The US military says an American soldier was killed and several others wounded in a battle with Islamic State militants in eastern Afghanistan. The military said that several Afghan forces were also wounded in the fighting on Wednesday in the Achin district of the Nangarhar province, a militant stronghold. It did not specify how many forces were wounded. IS militants have gained a foothold in recent years in Afghanistan, where they have battled US-backed government forces as well as the more established Taliban. The IS affiliate largely consists of disgruntled former Taliban insurgents, and has clashed with the larger group over leadership and ideology. Elsewhere in Afghanistan, a suicide car bomber killed three civilians while trying to attack an Afghan army base in the southern Helmand province late Wednesday. (AP)

is "R&U videos" a good source on youtube?
the content looks very biased but atleast the uploads are constant.

>implying I'm the sole cause of /sg/ being uncomfy
>complaining about me when we're having massive gains
No more (You)s for you

Given their life expectancy, that's probably a bad idea.

S. Korea’s Moon: There will be no war on Korean peninsula
There will be no war on the Korean peninsula, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Thursday. “I want all South Koreans to believe with confidence that there will be no war,” he told a press conference marking his first 100 days in office. Washington has 28,500 troops stationed in the country to protect it from the North. But Moon said Seoul effectively had a veto on military action by the US. The US leader was “trying to pressure North Korea by showing a firm resolution,” Moon said. He added: “All South Koreans have worked so hard together to rebuild the country from the ruins of the Korean War. We can’t lose everything with another war.” In the past Moon, a left-leaning former human rights lawyer, has urged engagement with Pyongyang to bring it to the negotiating table, in addition to sanctions. (AFP)

R&U are generally great, collect footage, label it, make it more clear and provide translations.

yellow = ?
green = ?
red = syrian army?
grey = daesh?

Can't find it on any map...

sg is the only place where leafs are better than aussies

Turkey criticizes Merkel, says Germany can’t dictate EU policy
Turkey’s EU minister said on Thursday that German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s comments about halting the expansion of a customs union between Ankara and the European Union harmed the credibility of the bloc. Merkel’s comments on Wednesday were “unfortunate,” Omer Celik said in Ankara, adding that European Union policy could not be determined by a single country. (Reuters)
kek

lol @pic. I neeb to know the backstory on this.

>daesh

Read the key at the bottom right
>Yellow Kurds
>Green FSA
>Red SAA
>Grey ISIS
>White AQ

uhh buuurn

>We are going to gain so much that you are gonna get tired of gaining!!
>We are gonna gain militarily, economically, sexually. We are gonna gain on every level!
>You are all gonna be like "Please Mister Suheil, no more.It's too much gainz, we cannot take it anymore!!! Mister Suheil, it's too much!!!
>And I will say "No it isn't We have to gain more! We are going to gain more! We are going to gain so much!!! I love you all my boipuccies!

I don't think we need more newfriends at this stage of conflict, lurk more!

nice horse
>backstory
Just posing sexily

>Elite Syrian Army unit liberates new areas north of Sukhnah, city official secured
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:50 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) continued their advance north of Al-Sukhnah, liberating new areas after a fierce battle with the so-called Islamic State (ISIL).

Led by the elite 800th Regiment of Republican Guard, the Syrian Arab Army pushed north of Al-Sukhnah today, attacking the Al-Saroukh area that is about 15km away from the former ISIL stronghold.

According to a military source in Palmyra, the Syrian Arab Army liberated the Al-Saroukh Checkpoint and several other sites after overrunning the terrorist group’s defenses.
The source added that at least five Islamic State terrorists were killed and two technical vehicles fitted with 23mm anti-aircraft machine guns were destroyed.

As a result of tonight’s advance, the Syrian Arab Army has now fully secured Al-Sukhnah, as ISIL is no longer able to launch missiles into the city.

Furthermore, the Syrian Army is inching close to sealing the area between Taybah and Resafa, leaving only a small opening for ISIL to retreat.
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-syrian-army-unit-liberates-new-areas-north-sukhnah-city-official-secured/

Not forgetting is the least we can do.
Ba'athism as it existed during its days of glory might be dead, but preventing arab nationalism from dying is still within reach.

Can't they just let them die?

>bottom right*
LEFT