Spain

I thought they weren't cucked like other europeans.

Just a reminder that not only people prone to terrorism but you've let your ancestral enemies walk into your home

its also borders morroco which most of the terrorists as of late come from for some reason

spain is sweden tier is just that the money doesn't allow us to invite more people
catalonia for example has 39% foreign born first generation migrants

the terrorist come from France

The population of Catalonia is 80% immigrants and their offspring. We need to start building concentration camps and gassing every non-catalan.

we are like native indians in america
not even girona is safe
we have been betrayed by everyone and I don't know who to vote
why can't we have an independentist right wing party?
will this event create one? or we will be more casa vostra casa nostra?

I did mention ancestral enemies

catalufos are the jews of spain, I know because i'm catalan and jewish.

I mean, imagine this happening in the Basque country? I don't and if it does they're torching muslims the next week.

The terrorist came from France. Fucking frogs

you are a fucking dumbass
you cant be jew and catalan
you are either one thing or another
now gtfo of uruguay and go to israel you fucking jew

catalans had almost no jews compared to castille and leon
I'd like to know where did that meme come from

My mom's jewish descendant albeit neither my grandparents nor her are into jews jews, my dad is catalan.
Just a figure of speech, catalans are not jewish but they behave like them.

>catalans are not jewish but they behave like them.
oh really how?

so your jewish whore mother got catalaned and you calim catalans are jews? lmao

What native indians, the ones your ancestors killed and enslaved?

>not even girona is safe
You tell me. All the scum from Barcelona and Tarragona are moving north and buying houses in traditional catalan towns. Just like they left their castilian shitholes, they are now leave their xarnego infested cities of Catalonia.
>why can't we have an independentist right wing party? will this event create one? or we will be more casa vostra casa nostra?
That will never happen because we're a minority and even the most hardcore xarnego independentist deep inside knows he's not catalan. We have to preach "cas nostra casa vostra" until we become independent and then move to the right.

>catalufos are the jews of spain, I know because i'm catalan and jewish.
If you say that because we're intelligent and good at managing money then you're right. Anything else is not true.

Well my mom IS and feels uruguayan and so does my dad my grandpa was basque anyways so in any case you're talking about my grandma.

Read your history Jordi, you were always the faggot merchants.

spanish monarchy prevented any indian to be a slave
you don't know shit about history
spaniards never killed indians for fun or to conquer, we mixed and diseases killed their weakest memebers
there was no progamed genocide unlike in USA

>good at managing money then you're right
that's what I meant but retards don't put 2 and 2 together.

jews here have much more connotations than le money you know

its funny how that tiny kingdom of asturias completely fucked over the umayyad.

and the ummayad where direct descendants of muhammed. Can muzzies even fight?

We were taught in school that Colón every morning after waking up and made a line full of indians to choose who to execute.

Indeed. We are jews. In fact we do have the highest askenazi jew gene on Spain.

colon acted on his own as he was alone in a new continent
the kings back in spain were horrified by what he and his brothers and troops did and so they jailed him

>spain
>askhenazi
cmon

>you were always the faggot merchants.
And also farmers, industrialists and much more. You can't really compare us to jews because we're native to the land so we had to do every kind of job while jews are urbanites in foreign countries doing only shady businesses.

The western side of the Iberian peninsula had very few muslims, almost all were in València, Aragón and Granada.

spain wall