Christianity

Can we all agree that we need to restore Christian morals to the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/3886-caesar-caius-julius
youtube.com/watch?v=DMSWHmr5QKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"love thy neighbour" is a luxury we cannot afford in the current climate, sorry Father.

What about fundamentalist Christianity where we purge the Saracens?

Catholics are perhaps the most murderous people on the planet.

SURE!

Yes, but it needs to be based orthodox or Presbyterian Christianity.

I could get behind that if it wasn't an unfeasible pipe dream

Indeed

It took ages for christian morals to decline like they did, it probably takes as long if not longer for them to be restored.

tl:dr: you're fucking retarded

Yes.

Good luck with that, Jamal.

Too late Pajeet!

The most important thing is knowing things by their fruits. Pay attention to what result comes from actions - your own and others. See what sprouts up in the aftermath of doing things.
Don't be afraid to act, but always attend to consequences.

That's not fundamental at all. Non-violence is.

>Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary.

We have a /christian/ imageboard (pic related), plus we have a discord as well if any of you would like to fellowship with us live. All Christian denominations are welcome as long as they observe the Nicene Creed. God bless!

Didn't realise they were Catholics but I guess that makes sense

(((You)))

Depends on the nation. For Western nations it should be Protestantism. Presbyterianism is absolutely fine for Scottish communities.

Okay sure I'm joking around a bit. I'm just saying that Christian morals in general would be good for the West.

Glad you agree famalam

They're still around. And they really form the basis of our societies.

Good man

I'm white

Christian morals are about more than that. They're about family values and decency.

Eh

Interesting, I might have a look

But christian morals are completely intact in West: obey rulers, betray your family, be cattle. What West probably needs is restoration of Roman morals.

Protestantism doesn't advocate those things

Leave your room a bit.

"Thy neighbor" doesn't mean the Muslims or niggers trying to kill you. That's cucked churchianity nonsense.

God never said roll over and die.

Protestantism literally advocates transforming yourself into jew-lite though

>Didn't realise they were Catholics
How about you finish elementary school and come back then?

You're talking about churchianity. True, biblical Christianity is almost nonexistent.

this is the obvious answer since the west was built on this to begin with

Protestantism rejects Romans 13 and Galatians 3:28? So much for sola scriptura!

Calvinism doesn't to get even more exact, it emphasises individualism but only within the scope of it benefiting your community

>Calvinism
Yeah, becouse worshipping an asshole who decided to randomly destine people for salvation or damnation sounds fun!

>implying Paul's advice in a letter is the same thing as direct commandents from God.
Nope.

I don't think you understand Galatians either.

Bibliography on the Jewish plot that became the protestant reformation:

>Phillip II, by William Thomas Walsh, p. 248: 'The origin of Calvin (whose real name was Chaurvin)
>Lucin Wolf, in Transactions, Jewish Historical Society of England, Vol. XI, p. 8
>Goris, Les Colonies Marchandes Meridionales à Anvers
>Lea, History of the Inquisition of Spain, III, 413

Only worked because literacy and access to the Bible was tightly controlled.

>implying Paul's advice in a letter is the same thing as direct commandents from God.
Oh so this is how you explain female clergy then? Makes sense. Sure, let's throw out the earliest new testament source we have.

How so? Seems like it would still work fine.

We need to restore Christian faith to the West, or the people will be unsaved.

I'm almost relieved to have the christcuck jew worshiping larpers back.

Sage!

This

>deus vult flag
>ortodoxy or death
Levels of LARPing on this one are off the fucking charts!

Because you can't justify the Crusades under a literal interpretation of the Bible.

No that's a fucking stupid religion.

Underrated

Not saying his advice is bad. What he's advocating has lots of merit. I just don't believe that it carries the same absolute proscription as God himself.

There is no legitimate government left that would've been around in Paul's time. Plus I don't think Paul foresaw the government being taken over by muslims or jews.

Also, I don't believe in female clergy.

>Thinking Sup Forums is actually religious.

Sure you can.

>tfw the Roman government (the Fourth Beast of Daniel 7) was run by Jews
>jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/3886-caesar-caius-julius

Sup Forums needs a state religion.
It has been a facet of human civilization since the beginning. It isn't going away by any statistical measure.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Aka if you love to say shit like "Kill all niggers" and you genuinely beleive that, God isn't letting your ass into heaven.

No, you can't. You are to never kill in the Lord's name. Ever.

God hates brown and black people.

Oh magical sandnigger in space, the god that does not belong to me"

Kill yourself, nigger

See you in hell.

It was a joke mate, lighten up

All of the Mighty Anglo countries (Britain, US, Australia, Canada, NZ) were built by Protestantism my friend

Sorry mate I just don't give enough of a shit about Cathocucks to study them intensely

Exactement mon ami

I don't know what those are. I'm not a Biblical scholar by any means. In fact I've never read the Bible. But still. Christianity was the religion of my ancestors, and it built my country, and the countries that those from my country founded (USA etc.)

Luther despised Jews, how the fuck were his actions a "Jewish plot" you fucking moron?

It was a joke mate. We need Protestantism, the religion that built our country and our Empire.

How's the English tongue working out for you, Padraig? The same tongue we spoke while we raped your ancestors?

Protestantism build the Anglo world and we need a renaissance of its values if these nations are to survive.

Linking jewish propaganda as a source. Okay bud.

Yes cuck be good while we fuck you up the ass. Seriously religion have never helped humanity only fighting for the better good has. No fucking race has ever gotten together and made a country better because of a religion. It has also been because they wanted to while another race out.

False.

More info on this?

Any passages etc?

yes

At first Luther liked his (((converso))) buddies, but after he started writing against the kikes he and his daughter mysteriously died...

>No fucking race has ever gotten together and made a country better because of a religion.
That's completely false you fucking idiot. Basically every single people that have ever started a new nation felt that it was their divine right.

Also you have a fucking KEKISTAN flag you fucking cuck. And you're telling me that a serious religion that created my nation (and your nation if you're American) is a joke? Hahahaha. You fucking chode.

I'm not religious at all but I agree 100%. The west is losing it's civility and I believe this is the number one reason why.

Yes, we need to restore Christian morals to the west ASAP before we fall any further than we already have.

We also need to secure out own country (for Europeans only.) Both can be accomplished, but only after defeating liberalism in its entirety.

Just what's obvious from the text. There's no reason why "neighbor" needs to be conflated with all of humanity. That was made up after the jews and communists destroyed the church from within.

I see. Why are the modern churches pro immigration though?
I want to follow Jesus' word but seems that only the Bible is the one telling it as it is.

DO U WANT CRUSADE, TELL ME
DO
JEW
WANT
CRUSADE

Of course we need to.

Is anyone going to plot a crusade? Start it with a rally, then let marching with participants, crusaders and Templars via Christian countries to Ukraine, Baltic states, Belarus, Russia to the Middle East (Northern Iraq, Northern and Western, Northwestern Syria, Lebanon and destination should be: Jerusalem.

Leviticus 19 isn't applicable to Christians. Funny image though.

This statement is incorrect in its entirety.

Because modern churches were infiltrated by communist academics in the same way that all Western institutions have been.

You Goyim sure are excited about killing stuff are you?

Christian morality ensures that West is best.

>most posters agree
>thread quickly turns into sectarian shit-flinging

Things don't have to go down like this Schlomo. Tell your friends to pack up and leave.

>Matthew 5,17-19 and John 5,46-47
What you should have said is that this law is for people there now, not to invite strangers nor allow them free passage into your kingdom

Why don't you tell them....
you're closer

No.
Christianism is a non-sense religion. (probably like all religion)
Christians are crazy.

This response tells you all you need to know.

I see no problem there

Notice how the catholics always start it. Orthodox and protestants are happy to get along.

Nah, I reread lev 19 before saying that.

Naive fools trying to pander to liberals in the false hope of getting more believers from their ranks. And subversion of course, google St. Gallen group for a Catholic example.

yes goy!

This

Protestantism my friend, it's the religion that built my nation and your nation

What do you gain from being a Godless heathen apart from a cucked society?

Indeed. I also am not actively religious, but we need to restore the order of Western nations, and that order has - for centuries - been provided by Christianity.

Christianity will do that. It is the reformation that need in order to purge liberal insanity from our nations.

All of the "worshipping a Jew" stuff is fucking idiotic, because Jesus is literally DESPISED by Jews. They're the ones who fucking killed him. He abandoned their shitty religion and made a better one. The Jewish run website "Jew or not Jew" describes Jesus as "the original goy".

We've been trying. They won't listen and their antics have gotten out of hand.

YES GOYIM
I AM TOTALLY STOKED FOR A RETURN OF CHRISTIANITY
THIS IS ALL ACCORDING TO MY PLAN!

You obviously have no clue what fundamentalist Christianity is like. It's not violent. Fundamentalist Christians are typically independent baptist churches in America, and they tend not to be violent at all.

Did you try bowing to your masters?

I got a better idea. Remove all religion from the face of Earth.

Been to many religious threads on Sup Forums, everyone is guilty of it all the time. Actually as I've noticed Orthodox posters are the less prone to starting shit, then again burger converts trying to convince Europeans to convert to Orthodoxy without understanding how the Catholic/Orthodox divide are embedded to the national consciousness in some regions are quite pathetic.

the bodies of those that died are not even cold and you judeo-christians come with your vile apologism. are you sattisfied you got the chance to make this thread, friend? the more blood for god, the merrier you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=DMSWHmr5QKE

I bow my head to the Lord God. He has not yet delivered me from this evil.

What we need is to gain agency! Intelligency, read and think for ourselves, we know what is real, what is truth, we just need to remember again! Use whatever awakens, be it a book, be it an experience, a song, Everything has worked so far for so many, do it... Seek and ask and it will be found and answered!

Fundemantalist aren't violent until they have numbers

And then entire villages disappear and suddenly Judaism is the only surviving minority for 100 miles.

Retardation is not special to any religion, and fundamentalism is an issue that should be addressed before it becomes a problem

Yes

Oy vey Goy
Poor poor thing,
May I offer a more attentive hear?

Lots of people are bad at history. I'm aware of the divide and the influence of various forms of Christianity on European history, so I don't bother trying to argue.

As a nationalist, I recognize that the most important thing is that the country is unified under the same religion, not the precise form it takes.

>Christian morals
{{{ Christian morals }}}
So in Northern Ireland, when the Christians were slaughtering the Christians, which side was "moral"?

True shit.

Not happening. If anything, that tend is going the opposite direction.

> they are around and they really form the basis

Do you ever take a step out of your fucking house or watch the "telly"? Church is filled with old people who mostly die in this decade and then they close.

Get your head of your ass.