A leftie started a twitter vote to get a statue of one of our kings Leopold II removed and replace it with a statue in...

A leftie started a twitter vote to get a statue of one of our kings Leopold II removed and replace it with a statue in honor of the Congolese. It's a small vote, but we're losing, so all help would be appreciated.

Please vote "no" or "nee":
twitter.com/Em_Bekaert/status/898152872436781056

Pic related, it's the statue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a pretty nice statue.

Voted "ja" or "yes".

Somethings not right, the child in his picture isn't black.

Chubby checker psycho Belgians in the congo

Why would you want that statue removed? First of all, it's beautiful. Second of all, it's the statue of someone who had a large influence on Belgium. And finally, it's the statue of Leopold "nigger cock on the chopping block" II.

bump

We learned in (((school))) that Leopold II was a literal Hitler of his time responsible for the deaths of several million blacks. Is it true, Belgiumbro?

He didn't kill people on purpose, but there were a lot of deaths under his regime.

As a history student I am against the destruction of statues and other monuments. I did vote yes though just because you're a belgian.

holy shit, this guy looks like a typical nu-male

Whats the vote at now? Can someone take a picture? I don't have twitter.

Just voted no

Belgium is 25% muslim, we wont miss you cheese eating faggots

what's going on with faggots removing statues?
isnt statues of this kind is government property?
why they dont arrest every nigger who tries to tuch it?
who the fucks removes them

bump

good luck bro

bump

Voted nee, sorry to see this plague spread

Ik dacht dat we broeders waren ;_;
Pic related is the current score.
Thank you guys.

Start a poll to get rid of leftists.

For those who don't know, Leopold II was a based king. He literally had secret police kill and maim niggers while claiming to be in the Congo for humanitarian reasons. We could all learn a thing or two from him.

>replace with a statue of a congolese
>in 1000 years niggers will claim that we wuz belgians based on that statue

ayy

>ter ere van de gewone congolees

what the fuck man. dat ze in congo een standbeeld bouwen voor ne neger, waarom zou dat hier moeten.

they want to erase all the goyim's history and culture to make it easier to replace it with their planned programming
read the protocols

fucking sossen man.
That's the nigger MO

dit land is echt compleet na de kloten.

Alles voor de zuiderbuur

deruit

Voted

Danku noorderbuur!

hoop opgeven is what de walen en (((zij))) willen

Somebody needs to use their fake leftie twitter account to start a vote on removing the Churchill statue from parliament square

>replacing the statue of the best King of Europe
>wanting a statue of an inferior nignog instead
The flemish are the fucking worst.

The tide is turning guys.
Would be a giant shitstorm.

even more so if Borbyn or Labour would be tagged in it.
Then somebody needs to use his fake concerned citizen account and leak a screenshot to the daily mail and let the magic happen

those who removed the statues in your country were goverment in the end that afraid of backlash from niggers? that's why none got arrested? or what the fuck

Bump again

I thought a talking point for removing Confederate statues is that they were lost the war? Why replace a winner like Leopold with some loser Congolese? Is it really just that these iconoclasts are anti white?

voted
Have a bump

Thanks man.
Yeah, they just search for excuses to remove those statues.

Pls share it to other social media platforms, encourage people to vote no/nee

How about replacing it with or adding a statue of a giant hand. You know, just to rub it in.

Thanks everyone, we're at 50/50 now!

>"The smart way to keep people passive and obidient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum."

what the fuck

if there was a statue that had to go Leopold would be it.

I would Never take that down, because it's a work of art, but Leopold was a real deal butcher.

Why not a plaque with his story (including the ugly parts) beside it... Even bad history is worth remembering...that's why there is a memorial.

Ill give you a hand and vote nee

I mean, a lot of people died under his regime, but Ghenghis Khan slaughtered 10% of the world's population and the dude has a 40 meter high statue.

What was it before you posted this?

kek, thanks.
Thanks senpai.
Or replace it of a statue of a wrist...

60/40

Bump

bump again

Thank you

Majority is now Nee. We did Sup Forums

We're officialy winning.

Bump

A Belgian is asking us to give him a hand? Sounds fishy.

Huh, and here i thought only my retarded countrymen are dumb enough to fight statues and monuments instead of getting rid of corruption and shit. I guess i have overrated you, first-world faggots.

1830 is lang geleden, we missen jullie nog steeds. "Nee" gestemd om de band te herstellen.

voted yes because I want to see the world burn

>I guess i have overrated you, first-world faggots.
duh
we're just better at hiding our corruption

Fuck voting. Just wreck anybody who goes near it.

I have no clue what you just said but I recently visited your country and very much enjoyed it dutchbro

I'm surprised no one wants to smash the Arch of Titus. It's a big public monuments showing the Roman conquest of Jerusalem

>Verwijder een standbeeld van een Waal die bijna al het verdiende geld in zijn zakken stak.

Wel een mooi standbeeld en trouwens vrij mongoloïde om het beeld te vervangen door een Congolese vrouw, aangezien er amper Congolezen in Oostende wonen.

I voted no, just for you Belgium bro.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390

Please don't tell me that the American trend of removing statues is spreading here. Kankersoort, removing every bit of history they don't like.

how do we say "yes" in belgianese?

Ouija

Fuck Leopold. Fuck Belgium. Buffer-zone of a country with no discernible identity. Their national symbol is a pissing boy FFS. Every Belgian flag is a LARPer by definition.

I read recently that you clowns built a new statue about the eastern Ukraine war and you copied it off a Diablo III character
Jesus Christ can Ukrainians even into their own history

He said: 1830 is long ago, we still miss you. Voted "no" to restore the bond.

Hope you visited more than just Amsterdam during your stay here. Places like the Wadden Islands or the countryside are worth visiting too.

id vote no but i deleted my twitter account

also i went to Ypres in 2015 and it was beautiful, only saw 1 muslim

Yeah cause he was an absolute scumbag and this is probably the only demolition id actually support.

>Forgetting about Jeanneke Pis
Uncultured swine

Wtf?, who, when,where and why?

Also, manneke pis was a toned god of a boy.
Why is she a fat brat?

FUCKING TOLD YOU.

NEVER GIVE AN INCH. They will NEVER stop until all whites are dead and all white history destroyed. It isn't impossible and its very easy now in the modern age.

If you don't like Jeanneke there is still Mietje Stroel.

White genocide in full swing

predicted it.
I fucking knew it

Thank you, burger.
Danku!
ROMAN OPPRESSION
Blame our leftists, they're insane.
We have beautiful cities, which is why the leftist obsession to destroy everything we can call our own is so infuriating. It's the same in other European countries, of course, but this feels so personal.

Blacks kill more of their own people than anyone else ever has or will.

I'm the OP, but I'm on a French phone plan.

I don't like Mietje Stroel either. :^(

How cucked are your people? The congolese? Jesus you might as well put up a statue of a chimpanzee.

It's always the same with leftists. Time for a cleansing.

We're generally not really cucked as a people, but our leftists, politicians and public figures are legitimately insane.

>Run a regime so brutal even 1900s Europe was shocked and demanded he stop
>Was supposed to be a humanitarian project
>Burned everything related to it after being paid a fortune by your own government
>People just pretend it did not happen
This crazy motherfucker always makes me laugh

The whites expect law to be upheld because whites are civilized. The antifa/blm zerg expects people to cower before them so they destroy property. The government just stands around and waits to get antifa at their homes with evidence, because they don't really give a shit.

The zerg will win in this strategy, because they succeed in their goal of destroying history, while losing a few nobodies to prison.

let the niggers in belgium build their own statue. and watch how good they are in construction

Why don't you do something?

Nope

Probably because he's a "migrant".

Voted "nee", hope you stop this damage to your cultural heritage. The migrants are pure damage.

Yes. Thanks for underlining my point. A fake country in every way, whose unifying factor is an (un?)healthy obsession with children peeing. We could just as well give away 100% of you to foreigners. Mussles can be steamed and potatoes can be fried anywhere.

They seem like a welcoming home for the EU, which counts against them. Still, I oppose turning that beautiful statue into something about niggers. Don't blame them all for their government. We can't fix a lot of things about our government. If you're from South Carolina, you give us Lindsey Graham ffs.

Never though I'd get a tweeter .

Bump

voted yes ty