HOLY FUCK THE MADMAN

does it again

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SMgah
snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally all the Left is gonna read. Mark my words.
From Wikipedia:
>Under civilian control of the military, Pershing adhered to the racial policies of President Woodrow Wilson, Secretary of War Newton D. Baker, and southern Democrats who promoted the "separate but equal" doctrine. African-American "Buffalo Soldiers" units were not allowed to participate with the American Expeditionary Force (AEF) during World War I, but experienced non-commissioned officers were provided to other segregated black units for combat service—such as the 317th Engineer Battalion.[48] The American Buffalo Soldiers of the 92nd and 93rd Infantry Divisions were the first American soldiers to fight in France in 1918, but they did so under French command as Pershing had detached them from the AEF. Most regiments of the 92nd and all of the 93rd would continue to fight under French command for the duration of the war.

The God Emperor reaching levels of power never witnessed!!

The Alt-Left won't like this at all.

Lmao this alt left meme is pretty good.

Most of you a day ago would have considered me a lefty liberal cuck (im not) because i defended muslims as a whole and tried so hars notnto just blindly hate.. but today i was there.. today i saw people die because of this cancer to societymm i still dontnhate all musloms.. but im readym. Im actually ready to see them all dead.. even my friends. We eirher need to kill them all or remove all theirnhumanbrights are trest them with extreme caution..

Oh u chatted with some hate prracher? Fucking deported or get a bullet.. any sign.. any hint of angst towards the west by any muslim should be met with either a swift death or deportation to whatever shithole.

post pictures

Shaking with anger.. my wife is shaken.. sorry for typos.. im here on my honeymoon

Did not take picture of it.. we ran... it was a very confusing situation.. i wasnt even sure wtf happened even after seeing it until getting back to hotel. I have pics of la rambas when it was a beautiful day

sorry for you and your wife desu
this is nearly as bad as if someone drove a van through the entire length of times square

I will put money that this will end up on Two Scoops McGoo show

Oh NOW you're waking up to Islamofascism!

I love when leftys think, we got em now?! and its some dumb nothing post... like i have to really twist my mind to understand what they mean.

I love Trump so much man! THE LEFT AND MUSLIMS HAVE OVER STEPPED THEMSELVES! THE FIRE IS BACK BOYS, TRUMP 2020!

We were all him once user. He has had a hard day.

The propaganda has been extreme we cannot place blame on those that were tricked

Then they'll find out Woodrow Wilson, liberal icon, was a racist.

Nah, I doubt they're going to get much past the TRUMP JUST CALLED FOR WAR CRIMES BASED ON FAKE PIG'S BLOOD MYTH hyperventilating stage.

Meanwhile, when Jews are actually fighting to protect their own interests, it's pic related:
archive.is/SMgah

he's stated this at a rally a long time ago. this isn't new Tbh

Do you mean to say that you're...

...literally shaking right now?

Too bad dying a martyr or in combat for Islam literally erases all sins and wrongdoings and gets you the sweet virgins no matter what. It's a nice "fuck you" but it doesn't really help.

Okay, then they should have no problem with our doing this

It took that to wake you up, you couldn't understand it before? En serio no se que tomará antes que ustedes se comporten como hombres y quiten de ser maricones.

You don't need to hate Muslims, just realize hoe they're incompatible with Western civiization, and should be deported back to their home countries, and not allowed to immigrate to the West, for the good of everyone.

In the end, Muslims are just another tool used by the elites to destroy the West, and all hatred should be reserved for the elites until they get executed for their crimes.

that's a Hashashin myth, not actual Islam

>putting liberals in a position where they will defend violent terrorists
What a move

If this is real, this is an extremely bad time to say that. We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached, and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies ONLY over clear examples of oppression and unfairness, focusing on Fake News...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

But POTUS tweets advocating violence against minorities no matter how justified is not helping.

This is stupid coming from the president and is only meant to inflame more tensions and controversy. Trump is a wacko.

This. Protest fake news and Universities to Stop Radicalizing Our Youth. Not confederate statues. Right now those are bait.

>trump can get impeached for the actions of others

kill yourself, schlomo libfag

But if the terrorists aren't real Muslims, why would anyone be offended?

i'm just sipin coffee waiting for the 'fact-checking' websites to switch their pig fact to true

>Promoting a bullshit story about a war crime that never happened.

Bold move there, let's see how it pays off for him.

What's wrong with inflaming tension?

>French bootyblasted that the US wouldn't just give them reinforcements to throw into the grinder
>Pershing tells them to fuck off, all they'll do is kill American men with trench warfare bullshit some more
>French keep crying
>Eventually relents, gives up thousands of men to French command, gives them the blacks and tells them "you can keep these ones"
>A quarter of all American casualties in WWI come from a single fucking battle where they were commanded by the French
>Upon seeing this, Pershing refuses to give up command of his own troops ever again, something that has stuck with the US since
>Still manages to befriend Philippe Pétain
>When he's visited by Charles de Gaulle during WWII, he asks how his old friend Pétain was doing (at this point, Pétain was the ruler of Vichy France) purely to piss him off

Trumpet deleted the tweet. holy shit, what a loser. sad

he's getting impeached the fucking republicans are gonna do it now

he didn't tho

Really going great for you so far eh? Please keep doing it. You're on the verge of making your political views illegal.

fake

homo

>his old friend Pétain
Really close to "putin"
Impeach when

2/10 concern troll

>Literally shaking

sorry to hear what happened over there.
things will continue to be this way and the western liberal response will become more and more absurd as we venture into chaos, then one day the scales will balance. its only nature. either the whole word will be islamic or that disgusting filthy religion will be purged from the books of history

funny i didnt realize that islamic state was bound by the geneva / hague conventions, TIL

Pics pics pics pics

They filed articles of impeachment against him today over his comments about cville. They absolutely can if they think the public has enough despair and learned helplessness.

It takes some people longer than others bro, some need more to snap them out of it. Don't be mad that it took him this long to realize what's wrong, be happy that he's realized what's wrong

Trump, 2016:
"And he caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage and killed many people. And he took the 50 terrorists, and he took 50 men and he dipped 50 bullets in pigs’ blood — you heard that, right? He took 50 bullets, and he dipped them in pigs’ blood. And he had his men load his rifles, and he lined up the 50 people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said: You go back to your people, and you tell them what happened. And for 25 years, there wasn’t a problem. Okay? Twenty-five years, there wasn’t a problem."

Trump literally basing policy on fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd bullshit from the AOL era. Sad, senile old fuck.

so what? Trump hasn't even played his full hand yet.

President Trump*

FTFY

shit like this makes his base love trump even more, sorry senpai

omfg it's real...

I swear I thought this was a meme tweet but holy hell. Best timeline confirmed. The madman!

Holy shit

This honestly. The media will clutch their pearls but most Americans are tired of being lambs to the slaughter for Muslims.

Another war monger pushing islamphobia for more wars overseas. What a surprise.

Islam is a false religion so terrorists go straight to hell, but it's a nice "fuck you."

Absolute top notch banter, legend.

BUT that's an urban legend he's referring to not real history

And?

>not wanting to remove kebab with the full force of the us military.
commie fag

>its real
kek

but what were the jews doing with pork in the first place

good one hitting "angst" dude

keep it up

the whole concept of war crimes is stupid.

you either go all out in war, or you don't.

rollin'

HOLY SHIT

HUGE FUCKING BALLS

>if you keep doing things i dont like I will tell my Mom on you!

So what? That's not the point. He's telling the world what Islamic terrorists deserve.

And the left is melting down in defense of terrorists. Top kek.

topfuckingkek historanon

Mo Lezstur

he doesn't need to but it certainly makes it easier

keep dreaming manolo. not a single thing will change, all those people have died in vain - and more people will.

Well boy this is it.
defending trump at this point will be open season on your life.

Civil war just started in one week.

>Literally all the Left is gonna read. Mark my words.
snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

Fucks sake Trump....

>implying that means anything
>implying GOP wants Pence
nah they want Trump to be the magnet for hate so that they can continue to not do shit in Congress/Senate

>All it took was one REALLY bad day...

...Hell yeah.

speaking of which, we need an attack here in portugal, way too many leftists in government.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

REMINDER Woodrow Wilson's CPI is the unholy beast that gave us modern media propaganda and gave the two worst people in American history, Jack Creel and Edward Bernays inroads to people of power and influence.

REMINDER that Woodrow Wilson intentionally played down the Spanish Flu to avoid hurting American morale and drive people out to war rallies for recruitment and to sell War Bonds

REMINDER that Woodrow Wilson is responsible for the modern Federal Reserve.

REMINDER that the UN exists because of Woodrow Wilson's league of nations.

REMINDER that Woodrow Wilson is in large part responsible for the extreme punitive terms of the Treaty of Versailles

REMINDER that Woodrow Wilson was a vegetable for nearly a year and his wife secretly did his job.

REMINDER that Woodrow Wilson is objectively one of the worst leaders in modern history.

You supported them, this is partially your fault.

Very tame. It must sting to be an alt right with that knife in your back.

It's almost as bad as what happened in Charlottesville.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the internet. I'm literally shaking right now. How am I supposed to explain to my wife's 8 year old son that the leader of the free world is islamophobic?

So we can't expect people to have common sense unless it literally happens in front of their faces?

Does Trump have a deathwish? Or is he trying to so overload the outrage that they forget half of it?

tranquilo, Pablo, ellos pagaran

isis had it right when it came to westerners after all

>Implying the alt right exists
Nice try alt left

he's either trying to get impeached or start a civil war maybe both

It's real, motherfucker -

Agree good post

inquisition when

Also, his latest tweet as I type:

Why is this doofus still campaigning?