CNN says the Barcelona attack was a "copycat" of Charlottesville

Someone do something. I literally can't take them existing anymore.

No link because fuck 'em. It's on the front page of Drudge, brainlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
yahoo.com/news/using-vehicles-weapons-terror-161824087.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Wc9Ve7xH358
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/driss-oubakir-barcelona-suspect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People will believe what they want to believe, there isn't a whole lot you can do about that

Their statement implies Muslims never even entertained driving cars into people until a white person did it in VA. It also implies it is a white nationalist attack. This is fake news of the highest caliber.

What of it? Their viewers will have already formed an opinion once they hear of a van running people down. Most large media sources will tailor their opinions and reporting to roughly match the opinion of their viewer base, so what difference does it make?

>CNN says the Barcelona attack was a "copycat" of Charlottesville

It's true. In both cases, peace-loving liberals were the victims.

Alt-right == ISIS

Not only is Trump a Nazi sympathizer, he's an ISIS one too! #IMPEACH

It's fucking disgusting. If people can't see what they're doing I don't even know what to say.

CNN is now the average Tumblr poster

Of course he is. Remember how he promised to "defeat ISIS in 30 days" before the election?

After the election: *crickets*

>Suspect in Charlottesville was driving 20 mph, ran into a bunch of people who didn't die, the only reason there was a victim was because she was so fat that she went into cardiac arrest at the shock.
All whites must take responsibility.

>Suspect in Barcelona was a Muslim driving a van at full speed right into a crowd in front of a Kosher restaurant with the specific intent of killing as many people as possible. Killed 19+ people.
Not all Muslims.

>Suspect in Barcelona was a Muslim

How do you know it was a Muslim?

CNN are fifth columnists at this point. What is their endgame?

"So saddened by the lose of life. We're with you #Barcelona.!!! *praying emoji*"

"Angered by the DISGUSTING VIOLENCE done by NAZIS at Charlottesville. ALL whites are responsible for this."

>Yes filthy goyim, ignore all the truck/car attacks in Europe before Charlottesville.

>ignore the great difference in death tolls

>ignore that in the Muslim attacks it is purely innocent bystanders being where they are legally allowed to be

>ignore that in Charlottesville it was protesters blocking a street.

All vehicle attacks are reprehensible, but if we're going to say one is worse than the other then CLEARLY the Islam attacks are worse

Charlottesville happened just 2 days ago, there is legitimate concern that this could be an attack by white supremacists.

>ALL whites are responsible for this.

Source?

Lefties will just claim you're doing a false equivalency

Moroccan citizen with Spanish passport.
Muslim 100%.

Link or you're a larp

Are you saying there are no Christians and Jews in Morocco?

CNN and VICE will go right after furries and footfags.

What even is ISIS up to now? Last I heard their last stronghold was under heavy attack, but that was months ago?

Attacker was a white with brown makeup on. Confirmed KKK connection to Charlottesville. Huge Trump voter too. It's over drumpkins.

Kill self AIDS

Were those tourists threatening the van of peace and claiming ownership of the streets while armed with pipes and mace and bottles full of piss?

I thought you were rusing too...

>freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

CNN is definitely Lügenpresse

LEEEEEAAAAAFFFF

DRUMPF BTFO!

reeeeeeeee

Pic is spot on, there were so many
>IT"S OGRE EVERYBODY THINKS YOU"RE NAZIS
threads..

It's almost as if they want to prove Trump's fake news rethoric right. Remember when "fake news" was supposed to mean right wing news? They call Trump retarded, yet they don't realize how badly they're being played.

Lying is why they do. Why would it still upset you? You're in a war with these people. Stop expecting them to play fair and start adapting.

Not much since Trump defunded the CIA program supporting the rebels in Syria.

>CNN says
Just kill you yourself. It's the only way YOU will stop listening.

So many bums in my town, you can't go anywhere without "hey man you got a dollar? No? Well fuck you then". When they approach me I run at them screaming "get a job you worthless fuck I'm not the Red Cross".
You are the type that seeks out these people and listens to their horse shit.
STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS

Relevant thread video -

Even if he did, he probably saw the all the coverage a guy got in america for killing one lard human.

Portland?

Time for the CNN Meme Template thanks to user Anon.

THE WHOLE WEST IS LOST!!!

we here, see it comming but we cant do anything about it. just what it all burn down?

whats the endgoal of this leftbullshit/muslimcrap?

Can you please die?

Spread this. (((CNN))) is full of double think hypocrites that generate false narratives to agitate commies and muslims more, while excusing their atrocious behavior

>christians
>terrorist attacks
wat
>jews
>not paying someone else to do the terrorist attacks for them
wat again

I respect your fee fees, but they are not a suitable substitute for a sound argument.

May your tears dry soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Well aren't you looking stupid now.

Here is a list of Vehicles of Peace:

yahoo.com/news/using-vehicles-weapons-terror-161824087.html

They do know the driver in Charlottesville was a paranoid schizophrenic, right?!?

Christians do terrorist attacks in America.

when does CNN hq get shoahed?

yeah right, and these two never happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

>not posting a link
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Wc9Ve7xH358

Did you expect their rewriting of history to stop at monuments?

tell the American Nazis/Republicans to stop committing shit-tier muslim terrorist attacks and they won't be compared to them

This good you fool. It is just exposing CNNs bullshit to more people. I bet this will cause more people to jump upon he calling them fake news train.

>Terrorist attack
>in Europe

Golly gee I wonder....who could be ?

Maybe a Japanese Shintoist?
Radical Protestant Fundamentalist?

No seriously

Drink bleach , bluepilled normie krautcucklet

Jew media. The jewish problem.

If you have a source confirming he's a Muslim, I'd be happy to read it.

Meanwhile, have pic related.

go suck on mommy Merkel tits you dumb kraut
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/17/driss-oubakir-barcelona-suspect/

But the Nice truck attack was done by a Muslim that killed 86 people.

>Telegraph

Fake news.

WELL DUH!!!!!!

A venue plowed into people. Are you fucking stupid?

Been watching CNN all morning. Heard Wolf claim it was a copy-cat... Made a thread that died with no comments.
Now, they are talking about how to protect people, with barricades and such. No condemnation of the actual perps. No calls for denunciation from Islamic groups... Now they are attacking Trump for naming muzzies. Talking about how he is stoking the fire of hate.
Only a couple days ago, I was being called a racist, because some misguided/angry kid plowed into a group that was attacking him.
Crazy fucking world.

CNN is greatest thing to happen to the chans since DBZ stopped airing.

>mudshit rams van into crowd
> kills more people than "Christian terrorism" in the last 20 years
>LOOK GUYS, THERE IS CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS TOOO, NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!!!!

>Guy slams on the gas because violent commies hit his car
>Muslim terrorists have repeatedly run into crowds of whites without an provocation from the people they killed.
There is no comparison you faggot

>state media saying Daesh instead of ISIS to not offend Islamists
PROGRESSIVE!
#notallislamists

i dont know why you're posting that image. At a minimum, only Trump has sat in the oval office and forwarded shitty political cartoons from grandpa....wait, he IS that mentally ill grandpa!

>kills more people than "Christian terrorism" in the last 20 years

I see you've counted the casualties of Christian terrorism of the past 20 years. What figure did you come up with?

It happened too long ago for people to remember. Hell, if something happened more than a month prior, it's already too far gone in most people's memories.

>kills more people than "Christian terrorism" in the last 20 years
You make it sound like, just because one number is higher, that the lower one just can't possibly exist. Christian terrorism is a thing that happens, much closer to home for America, than Muslim monthly bullshit in Europe; the point here is just accept that it exists, even if it isn't ""as bad"" in your opinion.

Tell that to older terrorist attacks in France and the UK. Both made by driving vans

kek, their firetrucks say BOMBERS

Maths is haaaaaaaard, hm?

I wish CNN would die already. Their show has no substance, and it is amazing how people still buy into their crap.
Anons. There is only one thing we can do against them from our stations. Redpills of similar incidents that may have inspired the vehicular-manslaughter trend.

Would you beat it for a (You), terror apologist?

>Calling Spaniards white
Now hold on friendo...

>Be a Christian in a nation that provides public funds to "art" that desecrates the Crucifix
>Still be held responsible for said governments actions overseas.

just google "driss oukabir" kike cock sucker

>go to wikipedia
>they dont have a list for christian terrorist attacks, just large, drawn out paragraphs
I counted around 20ish since the early 90s in the US
>go to wikipedia
>look at islamic terrorism
>the list is a mile fucking long
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is an insult to the intelligence of the American people
Who am I kidding? You lot are imbeciles; you'll eat it up like >muh saddam 9/11 nuclear weaponz

Reality is harder apparently.
How many times have you tried to make this shitty argument?
How many more times will you rationalize in the future?
Try that math.

No.
Small town in Colorado, actually. It's worse here because the city and several charities cater to them. I live near a bum warehouse (shelter) and get sick of the same people saying the same lies every day. The locals know me and stay away because I give no fucks and I'm happy to be aggressive.

>I counted around 20

But the other rural or suburban retard said '0'.

Which one of you is lying?

This guy came up with a higher figure than you: Apparently he doesn't find math that difficult.

I don't wish death on people but I unironically would not care in the slightest if everyone who worked at CNN dropped dead tomorrow. I'd probably throw a party honestly.

There we have it, Neo-Nazis are now officially tied with ISIS you people make me sick

anons
keep digging for the truth on c'ville, hannity just mentioned the craigslist crisis actor ad for c'ville. he has millions of normies that listen to the radio. i doubt they would have ever mentioned it w/o your good work.

kek. sounds familiar. I'm the guy that is known for clearing out homeless camps at MY park. Sunday I destroyed a cam and threw all their shit into a creek, took their tent rods and a fork

Wow, you were able to find 20 "attacks"...
Try a 50/50 pop sample.
Per capita is the enemy of the retarded urbanite.

Sup Forums btfo once again

within terrorist attacks, Christian terrorism in the last 20 years is literal statistical noise because it almost is nonexistent.
Of course it exists, but it is negligibly rare.
Additionally, there is not a huge correlation between christian population a number of attacks. There is, however, a strong correlation between terrorist attacks, violence, and unrest with islamic population.

user, you are not alone. I think CNN might just make me go fully insane. Some days I just want to buy an ax and go live in the woods.

Also, go check out CNN's rating on the app store. It's nice that if you don't like the criticism you can just boost yourself back up to 4.5 stars!!! Jesus H. Christ

Where is the gore

JUST
ASKING
QUESTIONS

?????

They literally spew lies directly into the brains of their sheep followers who believe anything they say without question. They can say that Trump actually invented the KKK and was responsible for the lynching of every black victim in America they would be retweeting it and discussing it over their soy lattes within seconds.

Drompflet white nationalists btfo. CNN just posted pic of the right wing terrorist.