Ezra Levant of Rebel Media didn't pay this intelligent young lass for 2 months

Ezra Levant of Rebel Media didn't pay this intelligent young lass for 2 months.

How can he get away with this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE
webmshare.com/vgbL5
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/769142504637726720?lang=en
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=simonsen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you jews astroturfing this fake story? Ezra and the fag are both lying and Lauren never really left Rebel in the first place. There are 4 threads on this, its an astroturfing campaign.

Has she done any videos with Faith? I need to be informed by them.

She's ugly but you still want to fuck her kinda face.

>allot x 2
and she's writing scripts?

Post this video instead you fucking jew shill

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

Ezra caught offering "hush money" to leaving employees who know too much

>She's ugly
Agreed, fucking ugly white whore.

Lauren never left reel in the first place until July the 3rd.

Now the Jewish who're works with pogrice.org. an organisation that branches from rebel and also has connections with a far left paper in France, and a right wing Zionist news outlet in israel.

>Lauren never left reel in the first place until July the 3rd.
Is she a time traveller? She released her "Going Independent" video on March 9th

youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE

>pogrice.org
That doesn't exist. And she isn't jewish. Take your medication.

it's more of the civil war encouragement
>rebel media comes out to all these angry conservatives and slowly brings them closer to the line between civ/nat and ethno/nat
>just as the other factors encouraging civil war come around
>the rebel is exposed publicly and their leader fills out every jewish stereotype that the rebels subs are aware of but would have resisted until now
>almost one million civ nats get red pilled just in time for civil war
pure coincidence?

if the rebel didn't pay her, where did she get those tits?
>inb4 NHS

Her last name is (((simonsen))) and she's obviously a spook. Why would a fingolonese monkey lie on the internet?

she has hyper-promiscuous appeal. she made herself look like a fuckdoll. a cocksleeve that you and all your pals wore once but you never talk about it and would never mention it to your wife

>I believe everything anyone says, especially nigger loving whores

Just because someone say they're independent, doesn't mean they are
She was still paid by rebel u til July and is now with pogrice. Patreon is just spare money for her drunken nights out

Simonsen is a common Danish surname.
What the fuck is pogrice? You're insane and a liar.

a fag and a bimbo with absurd fake tits aren't the most trustworthy types

What is wrong with her titties?

WANT MILKIES

Do you prefer your partners with four legs?

If she is stupid enough to work 2 months for a kike "news" outlet without demanding payment, I can't even blame them

>she's not Jewish
>shes a completely normal girl who just suddenly gained traction online and became one of the biggest "rightwing" ecelebs
>it was completely organic
>no insideous jewish influence behind the scenes stop that conspiracy nonsense

Why you lying tho?

Why the fuck do you care about a coal burner? Get fucked.

I didn't lie about anything. Are you really using the fact that the name "Simon" derives from Hebrew as proof of jewishness? Is everyone named "John" or "David" jewish too, you disingenuous faggot?

>allot
Didn't deserve to get paid

>Simonsen is a common Danish surname.
Ahmed is a common name in Britain. Does it sound British?

>scripts
These are actors. Not reporters.

No it doesn't sound British. Simonsen on the other hand sounds very Danish, because it is.

>i never seen
>allot
who the hell would pay this bimbo for scripts?

Thats why lauren never really explained why she left LOL

fucking kikes man

K bro pls stop its embaressing. Cryptojews are a real problem, she obvs changed her name to infiltrate, Jews always do this. She could be a danish Jew, but a Jew is a Jew.

The real question os why a slit eyed fingol vegemently defends the bitch every single day.

The medici's were Italian cryptojews. Medici doesn't sound very Jewish to me, but go look at a pic of a medici and look at the nose

I KNEW REBEL WAS FISHY!

Who?

>knew too much

Like wht you fucking spastic

Stop beating around the bush and summoning some kind of vague evbil picture

The faggot "leaking" is not only a literal faggot in the first place bjt was fired for trying to sbit on UKIP and Nigel BY HIS own admission.

Also no emplyer on earth will disclose his moneystream only becaue you said so.

Stop dramatizing literally thin air like fucking vaginal kikes

>she obvs changed her name to infiltrate
No she didn't, she was born Southern.
>She could be a danish Jew, but a Jew is a Jew.
She's not though
>The real question os why a slit eyed fingol vegemently defends the bitch every single day.
Stop lying and I'll stop posting.

Why the fuck are you posting a pic of Duke while shilling for a literal shifty Jew?

did he pay for them tits?

>Simon
>jewish name
No shit faggot
2/3rths of all names in the west are from hebrew because of Christianization

David, Simon, Mark, Paul, Matthew etc et

((((LEVANT)))))

Well. I would love to screw her over too tbqh

According to the Talmund, Jews don't need to pay gentiles their wages.

The yids are flipping their lids over Laurens confirmed Jewishness

I spy with my little eye A SUBVERSIVE JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AGENT

>that tatoo

You expect anyone who is not legally retarded to buy this moronic crap?

>hurrr Simon comes from Hebrew
So do most popular names in Christendom

>defending the truth
>shilling

Go fuck yourself snownigger.
Either bring actual arguments to the table or piss off.

I dont care , unlime raging incels , if by saying the Truth i defend a jew , nigger, homo etc etc, since saying the truth is unjewish and traditionally white in itself

I repeat
>homsexual wanted to "expose " UkIp and Ourguy Nigel
>got fired
>now whines and begs for shekels on his shitty channel

Any questions, snownigger?

>Any questions, snownigger?
Yes, same question as before, why are you shilling for a literal shifty jew who scams people? It's not just this faggot saying it, Lauren has implied Ezra is shady many times.

MOMMY MILKIES

All those tweets that get posted about Lauren Southern that supposedly show she's a Jew are retarded.
There's been a long term campaign against her here for some reason i believe from leftypol. I guess it's because she's popular and can swing a lot of people to the right. The surname stuff is more bullshit we have the surname Davidson here which is very common and there are barely any Jews here.

webmshare.com/vgbL5

^^^^^ Lauren thinks the commies are trying too hard too

Go on intelius and search for Simonsen and a bunch of US navy virginia spooks pop up along with Goldman Sachs bankers so you can shut the fuck up you filthy anglo shabbos goy faggot.

You can't even contain the antisemitism, you have you Jews are trying to tai chi the hate and deflect. Its not working anymore.

Actually something just occurred to me.
Did all this shilling against Lauren start when she rejected the advances of David Sheratt aka spinosauruskin?

>And she isn't jewish
but i thought anyone who disagreed with me was jewish or at the very least a jewish shill, did i take the wrong red pill?

People with breasts as large as those rarely have any other redeeming characteristics, and if they do, they're eclipsed by their breasts.
Hell, people are probably more familiar with her breasts than they are with her name or nationality.

The "shilling" against Lauren started the moment she was injected into the movement that was controlled opposition since its inception.

Every single eceleb who makes it is kosher, and if they do name the Jew then they are an IP harvesting provocateur. I don't think you understand how algorithms work, they can manipulate them and suppress whoever they want. Do you wanna know who they suppress the most?

People who call out the right/left paradigm and psyop polarization by both the MSM and Jew controlled alt-media. False flag videos literally get taken down but Lauren Southern and Jordan Peterson make thousands off patreon?

Protip: none of these people are a threat. Alt-right is just catharsis. Just turn off jewtube, put your dick back in your pants and stop sending these jews your money

Leftypol likes to call effective right wing voices Jews on here to cause division. It doesn't detract from the fact a vast majority of the media is owned by Jews and thus even most gentile journalists must parrot the politics of a Jew that pays them.

>hehee im just dismissing everything you wrote and just reparotting what I said

>this is being clever in the Frozen Swamps
Grab a cookie snowmoney

Ezra, jw or not is right, that dramaric homo , not

If i were Ezra id drag that faggot to court for libel

Link to the original stream?

Any recommendations for who we should be listening to?

>some banker sharing the same name dictates your ethnicity

Brainlets cant into thought

me. everyone other than me is a dweeb that hasn't got a clue.

probs on the nhs lad

LOOK AT THOSE PUPPIES!!

I don't know if LS is a jew or not...
But she is a racemixer.

Maybe it was an internship? Also the way she writes is special needs as fuck.

I got that webm from a link posted here, sorry

Holy shit.

it's literally the only reason they get hired tho

It's that effeminate faggot posting them, he needed money so bad when he could of just sucked some old man cock for it.

What a loser.

>writes for a living
>allot

>she was born Southern
>twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/769142504637726720?lang=en
Simonsen could be a Danish patronymic.
>ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=simonsen

It may also be Jewish, but perhaps Ezra just misjudged her for a member of the tribe.

If she wrote her own scripts no wonder they didn't pay her. Look at that fucking spelling.

She's talking about her family name. Here she is as a toddler with a "Lauren Southern" nametag. She never changed her name.

>go look at a pic of a medici and look at the nose

Do you even know what people from the Mediterranean look like you stupid nigger? "Jewish" features are found all throughout that region.

Didn't Holly get BLACKED by Balotelli?

Fitzpatrick informer

>duck that can't spell " a lot "
lma000 nice "reporting"

Nice pair of months you got there Holly.

>Simonsen
>Simons' son
>Simonsson
>Simonson

Being this retarded and unable to comprehend basic linguistics.

yea shes actually pretty famous as a celebrity.

She's the kind of girl you would fuck, but you would never take her to see the parents.

have you tried posting the truth about this site? the spam detection catches it every singe time, even when I change the words around. I don't know how the fuck they do it.

not an isolated instance either, I first noticed this a few months ago and its held true.

this is form a thread yesterday

the amount of people attacking this guy in the comments is a little (((suspicious)))

>she's a jew
>how do you know
>because she's a jew
>how do you know
>because she's a jew

Seems divided into people who support the jews and people who don't.

Based Swede

If you post certain things they just hit you with slow movingg captcha and then legacy wont work either its very spooky.

We don't know what moot is doing over at jewgle but Im sure its shady as fuck. Wouldnt be surprised of Sup Forums was just another piece of the judeomatrix.

Once you hit these levels of woke you start lookingg forward to the endtimes