You guys do realize that the key to destroying the Left's game

is by having a healthy and positive white identity movement?

No Nazi shit. No hate.

A movement/organization so finely executed that it simply cannot be framed as hateful, racist, bigoted, etc. (of course the Left will try, but the organization/movement has already planned on how to outframe this attack).

White love. White positivity. No supremacy, just positive white identity. That could literally be on a banner "NO SUPREMACY, JUST POSITIVE WHITE IDENTITY [HEART EMOJI]"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6j1tlHZ40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_9gy5xncA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to use buzzwords like: love, health, positivity, etc.

To attack the Left (and play defense at the same time), you have to use words like "anglophobic" or "Caucasiaphobia", or something along these lines so as to frame the opposition as being the ones filled with hate and fear of white people just because of the color of their skin (seriously, have you guys learned nothing from the Left?).

Never play defense, always play offense--offense is your only defense. Yet your offense has to be tied to the "love" frame, not the hate frame. When attacking the Left and any opposition, it has to come from a place of "love" and "equality", not hate.

It also needs to start off without any segregation desires, ethnic state desires, "white nationalism" desires, etc. It simply has to be about white people getting together and sharing a message of love for white people, white culture, and white identity.

In fact, now is the perfect time because the frame is this: "due to the small group of hate-filled white supremacists and neo-nazis, many positive, love-filled white people have been swept up beneath this brand, in a sense, casting a negative light on all white people. So we (the movement/organization) want to help distance ourselves from these hate-filled groups and help build the positive white identity that's severely missing in this culture do to the small extreme groups out there. We’re going to be the positive change, etc. (the key thing, however, is to speak minimally about the “nazis” and “white supremacists” because just by even mentioning these groups , it ties the movement/organization to them—this is the principle of never playing defense, because defense causes you to inadvertently fall within the frame you’re trying to escape). Another line: “white” has been somehow branded as a negative term in our culture, which is really sad and obviously not right as no race should have their skin color branded as negative. So we are going to change that through positive white messaging. Just love.

Also, initially, the movement/organization needs to be so distanced from hate that it should not even focus on hate crimes committed by blacks/non-whites against whites. This is something that would be slowly added later, as the movement grows, because this part is indeed important, but this cannot be part of the initial movement/organization.

Seriously, have you guys learned nothing from the left?
Do you guys know nothing about framing?
Do you guys know nothing about subversion?

This is the key to toppling the Left. Through a positive, healthy white identity movement. The Left knows this, which is why they have done everything in their power to prevent this from happening, and which is why to this day this does not exist. We are at a time in our culture where there is a great market demand for this. Now is the time.

let's link Antifa with Isis
hate against Nazis is nothing compared with that

This doesn't mean to love mutliculturalism, blacks, jews, or anything like that.

This just means to create a movement based soley on the frame of love, and positivity about white people. This is the foundation, white identity.

Once you have a positive white identity movement injected into the culture, then sky's the limit.

White identity leads to white tribalism. It's a latter. The Left knows this which is why they've done everything in their power to squash any positive white identity movement from happening. They've turned the white "white" to have negative connotations in this culture. This is criminal. And this serves as the foundation for this movement/organization, simply to FIRST establish "whiteness" and white identity and something healthy and positive.

You're a dumbass. What would be the point of this white movement? A bunch of emaciated white men jerking each other off?

All these tactics are helpful, but the KEY to destroying the Left's game starts with FIRST injecting a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. The demand is there, it's palpable, practically tangible.

Nobody will ever take you seriously and you will always be a fringe extremist group. Have fun withering and dying in obscurity after trump is impeached. :^)

Bumping because this seems to be the only feasible way to winning.

I'm in complete agreeance OP. The only people who usually get positive feedback are the ones who primarily stream positivity and acceptance.

If all who identify with the "right" preach more about peace and acceptance under this identity, and completely deflect the guaranteed hate the rabid left will spew at them - There will only be a matter of time before people realize the more mentally stable group.

No, a white movement does so much. This is why the Left prevents this from happening. Once you have a positive white identity movement that can't be framed under the brands of hate, etc (yes, I know the Left and media will try, this is my point) then this leads to a healthy sense of white tribalism, which then leads to all the other desires that we seek, like strong borders, white spaces, ethno states, etc. But FIRST, to overcome the Left's forces, you have create a positive white identity movement.

bump because OP is right

14 above all else.

Subversion and flipping the script. not everything is about street larpering as a SS Stormtrooper you tool

>delusional shareblue former-NEETs unironically believe this

Will you promise to kill yourself when Trump is still in charge a year from now? Reall, will you? I'd appreciate it. Thx.

It's all about framing. This is the key. This is how the Left has literally gotten away with murder.

To this day the Left uses the frames of "love" "equality" "inclusion" etc. to commit their crimes.

If you frame yourself strong enough as a firefighter, you can literally light someone's house on fire in front of them and they can't see past your frame.

I'm game to get involved. Do you have a burner email op? My temp email is in name field. I can get shit trending

2/2 the game isn't about changing the opposing extreme group, it's about winning over the majority of people who are moderate and uninvolved, but whom are doomed to choosing a side.

i like this , play the victim, the jews have done it for almost forever and won, what if we try it ourselfs.

Key to destroying the left is letting them destroy themselves like they always do.
sage

Yes, this is how it needs to be done. This is the key. The Left understand this really well and this the frame they operate under.

FIRST we inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. THEN this will grow into white tribalism and sky's the limit.

The Left KNOWS this is they key. Why do you think they have created an anti-white culture? Why do you think they squash any positive white ideneity expression? Why do you think to this day you can't say "white pride" but you can say "black pride?" The Left has gone to great lengths to prevent white identity for a reason.

So this is the FIRST step, inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture.

Nice quads.

I could get behind this just as long as the end result is more radical.

For now we get the masses of uninitiated whites taking in small doses of reality so that in the years to come they start falling in line and we can get the real show on the road.

It can't be the ultimate goal by itself though. Just a first step.

pretty good idea desu can we start by not posting pics of sluts?

Agreed. You have to pierce the public consciousness with positivity before you reveal the red pills

>positive white identity movement
they have sworn to taint and destroy this

I generally agree with you. but disavowing white supremacists is also defensive and negative, and it never works in a climate where anything pro-white is reported as de facto fascist. It's enough to not directly associate with people like Duke. Leftists will try to brand us "nazis" no matter how hard we disavow - as Jonathan Bowden always said, we have to step over that. Much of the left's strength comes from never disavowing their extremist elements and always punching right.

What scared the media most last year was the idea of of racially aware younger people who were focused on the present and the future instead of the 1930s. As long as we let them center the debate around Hitler and the KKK we'll always be looking backwards.

I'm black. My point is you're all still racist pieces of shit. Everyone will see through this when you start promoting white identity or whatever the fuck.

I really really like white people #WLM #whitepride
I really really like black people #BLM #blackpride

not white, English speaking. we should try to revive the good parts of the British empire, but call it the English Empire so that Americans don't get upset. We can't just leave these savages to their own devices, they our our burden to civilize.

Irony ladies and gentlemen

This is my point. The Left KNOWS that this is their end if a positive and healthy white identity starts becoming injected into the culture.

And this is why at first the movement/organization cannot have anything to do with white nationalism, white supremacy, etc. The movement/organization has to be so politically intelligent and understand framing and perception so well (the Left has mastered this) that the movement/organization outframes the opposition.

I'm not really for BLM but it has more legitimacy than a fucking wlm movement.

so? racism is literally sanity and normal to a certain extent

you're butthurt from years of liberal programming thinking that minor racism most people have like thinking rap music is mainly appreciated by black people and is kind of shitty at times is the same as KKK "RACIST PIECES OF SHIT" tier racism

In the end you're going to be unpleasantly surprised I suspect

well yeah if you believe in the msm media authentication

Yeah - sounds good and all, but (((someone))) would send in their guys to "join" and then fuck it all up from the inside in small imperceptible increments.

Everytime there is a solution, someone comes in and fucks it up for everyone. No, Im not talking about charlottesville, Im talking about Gary Johnson for eg. being the worst in the Libertarian debates and then somehow winning and then acting like a full-retard with "whats Aleppo?" and such.

and the fat stripper libertarian guy.

and the fat MGTOW lipstick kid.

They can easily just send in their stooges to act like a part of any movement and then start sperging 1488 stuff when a camera gets close. Its so easy to do.

Thats why im libertarian, because individualism is the only way to be accountable for yourself only. Groups always fuck up.

But its a good thought tho, and I hope it an work somehow - just watch for overly-sperging autists fucking it up for everyone. In fact - call them out before it happens and say outright "we're going to attract subversive types to fuck everything up. These are not with us." At least by calling out the behaviour before it happens everyone can know whats going on when the subversives start trying to fuck it up.

Even Shia le bouf has decided to enforce the confederate flag after he recovered from his night mares about a green frog . We are winning . Everyone should be proud of their skin . White people should be proud . Dont let social justice warriors tell you different . Loving your own skin does not mean you hate others . Defending your white bros and sisters is logical . Every race can be proud and defend their own interests but the left won't let whites be equal.

Exactly, that's why you the movement would be so sophisticated enough that they know not to spend more than a nanosecond mentioning and disavowing white nationalist, supremacists, nazi's etc.

That's why I said earlier that you can't play defense. Defense causes you to fall under the frame you're trying to escape. Instead you have to play offense in an intelligent way. Again, the Left understands this dynamic exceptionally well.

A white movement won't work, because there is too much interference. White people aren't as unified as you would want them to be. Rallies won't help either.
You have to do away with the white symbol and pick up the American Flag. It is America that is under attack from the inside. Since day-1 everything imaginable was used to get Trump out of office. Now (((they))) are trying to use the people and the media in coordinated efforts to smear conservative America.

Write something that's coherent retard.

How about we fucking wipe niggers and sand niggers off this planet? That could work.

There's actually a term against white people, in case you didn't know.

What do whites need a movement for in America when all throughout its history as a nation they have been the majority and abused that power?

>they have sworn to taint and destroy this

They're following cues from the FBI who has 2 giga-class infiltrators, Richard Spencer and David Duke.

The shills need to be shunned and driven away.

Exactly, this is my point. This is called white identity. This is what's still missiing in Western Culture (although it's growing, the demand is there).

Creating a positive and healthy white identity movement is the key, it's the foundation. Basically a movement that just conditions white people to love themselves for being white, to be proud to be white----but done in a non-supremacist manner, just simple positive white messaging.

Emotional and reactive, not surprised you're black

because they want a movement. America was a white movement until we let the Jews in. Now it's clear whites are bound to the system to pay back for history and they don't want part of it. daily reminder white men are the most important demographic in America and they want to reap the benefits of their life choices.

Kys shill

You can go fuck yourself with your point, nigger.

If you honestly believe they abused their power, then surely they have a good reason to be concerned about how they'll be treated when they become a minority.

Does this pic make you feel better, OP?

No, white identity is the key. This is my point, the force so great against white people that this is the reason most Western countries have becomes so cucked.

So the trick is to make it work. And the only way to make it work is through a strong understanding about framing, branding and political strategy. This is how the game is played at the highest level. It's all subversion and dishonesty masked as positivity.

At the end of the day, the key is to establish and inject a positive and healthy white identity movement into the culture. THEN you slowly turn up the heat, but you always maintain your frame of love and positivity, as long as you're always framing your actions as coming from positive forces (like love), you can get away with murder.

>if a positive and healthy white identity starts becoming injected into the culture

That's not happening.

I piss on white movements i stand only for my ethnostate republic. With help of germans we removed jews.and with help of soviets we removed germans i piss on everyone who is not czech in my country. They shall be killed in onde day.

LARPing and showing power level in public is bad most here would agree. But can't have 14 without 88.
14 on the streets, 88 in our hearts

The impossible has been done many times throughout history.

You already had that with the alt right. Look what happened.

checked

>5207212161
Not really, faggot.

>You guys do realize that the key to destroying the Left's game
>is by having a healthy and positive white identity movement?

>No Nazi shit. No hate.

EXACTLY. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS.

The Nazi larpers are fucking cancerous to the right.

How stupid does one have to be to associate with something so fucking universally condemned and beyond stigmatized, such as Nazism/Hitler, and make it a main cog in their movement - and not only that, but to bring it alongside other movements on the right (like pro-white rallies, pro-Trump rallies, etc.) to ruin them as well?

It hurts more than it helps the right-wing and pro-white movement(s).

It's incomprehensibly stupid.

It's like purposely starting a race 1000 meters behind the start line.

What will it take for some of you idiots to realize that all you have to do is drop the Nazi/Hitler sympathizing & garbage (don't care if it's ironic or unironic) and whites will win?

I agree. But the Left has created the following frame:

white people (evil) VS everyone else (good)

So they key to dismantling their game, and then gain ground in terms of nationalism, etc., is to FIRST change the branding of "white" to be positive. A healthy and positive white identity needs to be injected into the culture FIRST.

even talking positively about whites in public is enough to get you called a racist

Kill yourself retard
Kill yourself retard
>Until we let the Jews in
How fun is it to meme this every day?
That's why we are trying to progress towards equality.

Ir wasn't specifically and soley and explicity dedicated to uplifting the white brand, to reinforcing a positive white identity. This is my point, there needs to be a dedicated movement/organization that's just solely and explicitly focused on creating positive white messaging, coming from a place of love and positivity.

>How fun is it to meme this every day?
I'm sorry you don't know enough history to understand jewish influence in America.

OP is right.
Look at hitler's speeches. 99% of them are about his love for the volk and society should be structured around that very feeling.
The ultimate redpill about hitler is that he galvanized the people through LOVE and not hate as the fucking commies have framed it.

That's because only racists care so much about "muhh white skin"

This is my point. This is why this *needs* to happen FIRST as the foundation for everything else. The demand is there.

A healthy and positive white identity movement.

Need to start with stuff like this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6j1tlHZ40

Makes them question their morals and how shallow their current society is

Then I think one of the best things to start with is immigration.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Then dismantle white privilege and instill a sense of pride in white heritage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_9gy5xncA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00

kys

thank you for representing the perception of positive white identity you can stop posting now we get it

YES, exactly. This is how the game is played at the highest level. You have to approach everything through the frames of positivity and love. If you set these frames strong enough, you can literally get away with murder.

>stop posting now we get it
Go back to Plebbit, you fucking crybaby

"I love myself for being white" is controversial. I'd alienate myself in nearly every social circle I'm part of if I said it.

Well don't do it publicly like on Facebook, IG, Twitter, etc.

Do it among close friends & family. They're far less likely to immediately just call you a racist or white supremacist. They already trust and know you well enough and will seem more understanding of it. Especially if you set it up so that you make the hypocrisy clear regarding other groups and their pride, pro-black/hispanic expression, etc..

Once you get them on board and redpilled (doesn't typically happen in just 1 conversation), then they'll do the same among their other close friends & other family as well. (Or urge them to)

And it spreads like that.

no one's crying. you aren't contributing and your content would be more appreciated elsewhere.

It won't matter as long as anyone watches the news, TV shows, or hollywood movies.

They'll find or fabricate a picture of some guy, somewhere waving a nazi flag, and it won't matter if he's mentally ill, a prison gang member, or a leftist playing dress-up, and they'll show it every time they talk about you, and go on consistently referring to any kind of white identity movement as "white supremacism".

>dump shitpost
check
>some barely dressed whore
check
>Sup Forums is one person
check

kill
all
leftists

Oh like white communities and country clubs? We already have that, I didn't see any autists there so I'm guessing /pol is just poor as fuck or actual NEETs.

I assume they don't want to portray white culture as something shameful, wich it's what the left does to non white cultures.

It's embarrasing and extremely disrepectful, but they think it's the tighest shit.

Not really gonna bother reading any of your stupid shit because you're wrong: Shit will hit the fan in the next 5-30 years and people won't give a shit about love, they will want securit, protection and strength

I've been doing that for a while, probably before I even knew about Sup Forums. It doesn't feel like it's going anywhere but I won't stop.

That's because you are so far up your own asshole no one else can handle it besides other similar assholes.
>137928167
>don't do it publicly
lol pathetic

Germany and the wider western world is so fucked for demonising a man who had such love for his own nation, his own people. No German nor any other western leader can match the love for their own the way Hitler loved the German people.

yeah we have to keep it down until after the trutherism movement is complete

learn to read nig

This is why this movement is needed. The Left created this negative brand on purpose, to prevent positive white identity. This is why this needs to be the foundation. Only by first establishing a positive and healthy white identity movement can you then start creating things like ethno states, white nationalism, etc. Positive white identity leads to positive white tribalism which then leads to everything else.

god it sure does trigger you though doesn't it? do you call yourself leftist/anti racist/...what are you?

dont be such a centrist man

That's not destroying the left, that's joining them.

The left is totally fine and happy with white people and white cultures so long as they don't define themselves as being superior to everyone else.

White dude here btw.

>shits out and regurgitates nothing but Sup Forums memes
Learn to think for yourself

therse no such thing as "positive white identity." anyone who says that just hates black people and Asians and wants to control the world. seriously. you need to report those people to the authorities.

Here is a quote from Hitler:
The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for these people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight.
And never slacken, never tire, never loose courage. And never lose faith.

You're not getting it. This is the mechanism for all of your wildest white desires. This is exactly how the Left has decimated Western Civilization, by operating under the frames of positivity and love.

FIRST you establish a healthy and positive white identity movement. THEN sky's the limit. This is the key.

>positive white identity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHDAHSDFHASDKASHDFSADHFAFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

crackas goin down

god I'm so triggered

nope. white people only hate others. your movement is going to be a failure because nobody buys into your NAZI bullshit and WHITE SUPREMACY

no KKK no FASCIST USA - we don't want you and literally everyone can tell

these white racists talking about COMPASSION and LOVE - it makes me want to PUKE

No not white identity, you need European Identities
British American identity
Irish American identity
Germany American identity
Italian American identity
And so on

White identity is the best identity, and if the classical liberals are right, then other races should see what we're doing and imitate it. White identity is awesome because it encourages you to have self-respect, a clear and thoughtful mind, and to work on yourself.

So obscure and fringe that every institution of the West spends all day hysterically denouncing us and desperately trying to deprive us of power (which consists of nothing but an unmoderated forum)

>The left is totally fine and happy with white people and white cultures so long as they don't define themselves as being superior to everyone else.

Just no.

>"America is built on racism and hate"

>batshit idea
>shill it by using holes as currency

triangles