Does Sup Forums have a better solution to stop truck attacks?

Does Sup Forums have a better solution to stop truck attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgIhg123qDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Voluntary segregation.

why dont we just holohoax the muslims

let trannies in the military so the muslims dont get mad about having to face harder enemies

Or giant black dicks lined across the road. Make them out of incredibly soft material so the cars could easily run them over, but the idea is that they'd be so intimidated by a bigger dick they'd leave.

illegal in america. even if not by name, the government looks to interchange "poor" with "middle class"

Why did he pose in front of an overflowing trash can

top kek
faggot couldn't even hit a man size target at 25

He wanted to show off his true final form. The airsoft gun is just a center piece of this queerosexual is the strongest man to ever exist, user.

don't be sorry, bin that lorry

You are complaining about the trash tan instead of the fucking toy gun?

Ban Trucks?

Hug them to death

Take out of, This*

OHH GOD HOW DO WE STOP THESE ATTACKS ITS ALMOST AS IF THERE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE COMMITTING THEM OR SOMETHING

Does he not know that people can see he's carrying a toy gun?

Genocide of all native, i.e. people whose great grand parents were not born in the country. Prove me wrong.

Stop importing fucking muslims and putting them on massive welfare would be a great start. These fucking normies
are retarded in their logic. If you put up bollards, which you can do everywhere anyways, the muzzies will just shoot people straight up.

Every car manufactured from here on must have a radio transmitted immediate killswitch. If the vehicle enters a prohibited area the switch will immediately slam the brakes, stall the engine, and notify the police.
This is a perfect plan and will not be used for nefarious purposes at all go-... I mean guys.

*all non-native

God dammit, huge fuck up

WTF I LOVE BLACKED NOW

Don't make fun of the strongest man the world has ever seen. He will hunt you down, user. That gun is as real as life itself, ignore the orange tip, that's just queer warpaint. To answer your question, he has autism.

YEAH LET'S JUST IGNORE THE ROOT CAUSE BECAUSE THAT'S RACIST. INSTEAD LETS TRY TO FIX THE SYMPTOM

>background checks on everyone who buys or rents a car
>make it illegal to rent a van or a truck without a permit
>require permits to privately sell a car
>public campaigns to warn people that they will be jailed if they own a car without a permit

we have the technology

How about deporting all muslims? Seeing muslims commit nearly every car attack.

Remove Muslims.

fill airbags with pig blood

What a shit idea. This (you) is the true genius in the thread. Leave with your bullshit idea

Ban assault cars and trucks

Kill all non-whites

Drones with anti material rifles

road vehicles are getting meh. Up next, train derailments. I know cause BBC mentioned them today kinda out of the blue.

First things first, Sup Forums needs to unlearn doing it by itself. :^)

good one user

If we impeach drumpf he won't radicalize white racists and incite innocent Muslims into retaliatory attacks.

We need to preemptively ban coins.

Not our problem. The Left invited these assholes in and they are killing leftists in their cities....

Any solution has to include one for the leftists.

More diversity and less racism

Sure.

Ban trucks

Kill the truck of peace drivers before they get in.

Hmmmm there seems to be a major group of people that this is a common occurrence among and we should ban them. That's right THE ALT-RIGHT NAZIS

I'd suggest having more muslim foreigners on the streets.

Yes, round up all goat fuckers and use your imagination to finish this sentence...

>both fingers over trigger
>pose in front of a overflowing trash can
>unstable, painful stance
>derp face
>fake gun
>rainbow bracelet
Is that supposed to be a threat of violence or a threat to make me die laughing?

ALERT: The whole terrorism by car is a jewish ploy to push mandatory self-driving cars on us.

Yes.
Make Islam illegal.
Throw every Muslim out of Europe, along with the so-called "moderate" Muslims - you fuckers have had enough time to try and stop these fuckers, and you've done nothing - you want to complain? Talk to them.
Start with the Mullahs. All of them leave, now.
Ban Mosques. Burn the ones standing, after clearing them by the military - I'm sure more than a few stockpiles of weapons will be found.
Put the Middle East under strict laws restricting their movements.
Any terrorist act is responded to with an eye for an eye policies.
Anyone caught wearing ISIS logos or uniforms, literature or involved with ISIS in any way is shot on the spot.

It's time for a new Crusades. Islam needs to be destroyed. It's not compatible with civilization.

How about deporting terrorists to their home countries?

Tell em' Alex

Fuck you. We tried shit like that with our airports, and look where it got us - nowhere. Now our airports are fucked up and we have to get fondled by arrogant government employees.

Start shooting Muslims. That will work faster than your idiotic ideas.

Ban Muslims.

It's the "before" shot before he spins around and blasts it.

Why would we want to do that?
I'd sooner have weekly truck attacks now, that a muslim majority in my country in a few decades. If the muzz weren't incapable of massacres, they'd take over our gullible country easily just by being patient.

Do you not see the scary chilling face of a murderer? He's a complete mad man. He's dropped so many alt right that he's a hero among his queerosexuals. The gun is just a center piece. He doesn't need a real gun, the trash behind him is his final form. He's mocking us. I frankly shit my pants when I saw the picture. What a legend.

It won't work if none of the poor can afford the self-driving car in the 1st place.

Most people can't even get an electric car.

Good thing Gods chosen people founded Uber goy, looks like you'll just have to rent a selfdriving car for your trips.

I don't think so, I don't think there any way we could somehow stop this. I guess we'll just have to live with it. Maybe put a few more bollards or something.

>homegrown terrorism
More like imported terrorism.

homegrown?

is this nigga serious?

Permit to carry, shoot the truck driver dead on the spot. Or have trucks that are for rent have an automatic stop when an obstacle is in the way. Fucking Ford has that technology.

Honestly, we should just ban cars.

Nerf Trucks?

I'm just throwing it out there...

Use even larger trucks to crush them

We all wear grey with yellow stripes.

Thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgIhg123qDs

Ban assault vans!

We already know the solution.

We only have to choose to take the first step forward as a species.

Threads like this make me remember why I love this site

do not go into the crowds...