youtu.be/vmjxubVL0R0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

silly drumpflet actually it's a copycat attack of the charlottesville attack
#fuckwhitepeople

>Breaking911

sage

Found the racist.

I've never seen a Dodge Challenger in Spain

Just because they said they did it doesnt mean they did. This could still very well be another right wing attack, the similarities of it with charlottesville is remarkable so hold off on the finger pointing.

ISIS is now looking to the right for attack tactics.

Let. That. Sink. In.

Damn, they really took a long time for another Attack

ISIS? you mean its not a copycat white racist like CNN implied? SHOCKING
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Wc9Ve7xH358

"B-B-But did they mention Charlottesville!?!"
-t. CNN

ISIS recruits Nazis?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>liberal = communist

Fucking CNN, man. Every single time.

they can literally clain responsibilty for ANY attack around the world and you idiots will eat it up. It's so fucking pathetic. You call reality fake news, and yet you believe instantly whatever these terrorist pieces of shit say. Look at what you have become.

CNN = ISIS

Barcelona attacker photo revealed courtesy of CNN.

We need to tear down more confederate statues.

in other news, sky still blue

CNN needs to be stopped.

*terrorist

it's nothing
just a monk falling asleep behind the wheel and sleepwalking
speaking of sleep, we should go to bed
replenish our energy so we can be fresh and rested at work tomorrow

Do people even take CNN seriously

part and parcel

They do this every time who cares

The best thing is that inhuman creature would have been ripped apart if you threw it in a Red Army barracks

lmao

commie-faggot

If the civil war ever kicks off I'm going to go all Charlie Hebdo on CNN headquarters, screencap this.

dont mind the flag I proxied up for this post for obvious reasons.

>this meme again
It's not ISIS. Any muslim can pop off at any time.
It's ideological, not organizational.

Nigger-commie-faggot

.....Shocking!

The fuck is that..

By the fucking way, how can they confirm that this is ISIS?
Do they have the Facebook of ISIS in the Contacts, and when a Terrorist Attack happens they only say:
"it was me lol gg"

Now they are saying the police wrongly identified the suspect! Just reported on Fox.

The reason ISIS claims all the terrorist attacks is not because they sent their agents and planed it but because its a useful jewish tool to keep the goyim under the impression that ISIS is not true Islam therefor Islam is absolved of all responsibility while its ruining the Europe.
Its an escape for normies so they can call it an ISIS attack. The responsibility lies with all muslims. Don't let them trick you.

This exactly.

IIRC, if certain ISIS accounts take responsibility and/or evidence emerges of the suspect pledging fealty to ISIS that's confirmation

They have a Twitter and I believe it geinually happens like that

>group takes responsibility as a retaliation for systemic oppression
>Sup Forums flips their shit

>white Americans terrorize their own countrymen
>IT'S OK BECAUSE REASONS

You people are a fucking joke

Weak bait.

HAPPENEING THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=fUAJk8c892o

>water is wet

Terrorist looks like cameljockey from misc. Prove me wrong

>one guy did something retarded and got people killed/hurt

you act like he was taking orders from Spencer to kill people

>muslims commit like 30 terrorist attacks over last 3 years
>lul who cares remember charlottesville hurrr

kill yourself

Not bait
And - sweetie - if the bait was weak and you took it, what does that say about you?

The hammer and sickle is shopped, right?

>you act like he was taking orders from Trump to kill people

ftfy

There's telegram channels that i obviously won't link and they have a thing called "Amaq news agency" which is like the official isis state run media.

They claimed it through that.

>fuck off
>haha gotcha ;)
(You)

ISIS would claim responsibility for a fart in an elevator.

>CNN: its okay, We sure those dead people were white supremacist nazi racists who indiscriminately threw themselves in front of the van of peace, just to demonize peaceful Muslims.

Thank god they weren't real muslims.

>mad over an internet argument

oh sweetiekins
;)

Anybody have a list of the victims ? my cousin was there and i can't join him since the happening

Hhhhhhh you got us sh3rmuta

I'm pretty sure you're being serious

>assumes to know how someone is feeling(even with poes law in play)
first symptom of cognitive dissonance

You know, if you pretend to be retarded long enough, it'll affect you in terrible ways.

I know I've read this before, but it's very true no less. Thanks bro.

Car related terrorism fits the nazi/kkk hybrid m.o. desu

Honestly, what really matters is that we don't treat this false flag attempt by a lone individual as something to distract us from the BIGOTS and LITERAL NAZIS threatening Americans of all stripes in our own country. #notallmuslims #notmypresident #punchnazis

Right on man.

Underrated.

a van just ran over two officers at a checkpoint in Barcelone. This is far from over. Why did modlets remove the fucking sticky?

Is ramadan over or sumthing ?
Is this why they starting over ?

Yes, that was /ourguy/
Deal with it

we dont know it was muslims, it could be christians or buddhists for all we know

LIVE HAPPENING!!
youtu.be/vmjxubVL0R0

LIVE HAPPENING!!
youtu.be/vmjxubVL0R0

LIVE HAPPENING!!
youtu.be/vmjxubVL0R0

LIVE HAPPENING!!
youtu.be/vmjxubVL0R0

exactly

those crazy catalonian separatists are responsible. am i right?

I thought them cunts even ramped it up during Ramadan

There's gonna be a fucking race there at this point.

Can we get a tire tread fb filter please.... I need to let people know I care

Why is ISIS clearly taking orders from the alt-right these days?

well its good to know which targets to strike so its not a random disorganized blood bath. main targets should be journalists and politicians. they are basically the priesthood and nobles of our modern society. other targets is to hit the electricity and also to start multiple fires in buildings to stretch the capabilities of the government to retain order to its breaking point. while they are concentrating on shooting looters, chimps and rioters you can go after the primary valuable targets and their families

Comfy as fuck