Your welcome

Your welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
archive.is/gRMJg
archive.is/nncb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore

Antifa will target your statues next

>We wuz grammar experts n shit

***You're ***

Probably to protect police officer from doing his job.

Fuck BLM

Newfag

>inb4 it was an off-duty black officer

Who was assaulting the lone cop?

WTF now I love black people...

>I agree with israel
>BLM are allies of order
>the left are violent totalitarians
WTF

At least they have stopped shooting them . Antifa was created to attack Trunp . BLM was created while Obama was boss. His fault . Isis was created by Hillary and Obama . The people creating bad groups is obama and Hillary and Soros . They do t want borders or statues or countries to be proud of themselves they want to destroy things then build up a one world order . THtey want all under their control .

source?

The Second American Civil War will not be like the first.

There will be a hundred different sides fighting at once. Alliances will change in the blink of an eye.

There will be left vs right, black vs white, but also blacks fighting blacks, center-right fighting far right, etc.

>held a police officer captive so antifa could finish stabbing a corporatist liberal.

This anarchy was obamas plan .

me neither

Antifa are communist scum who want to reduce the rights of Americans. BLM tries to at least recognize and protect those rights, stop tearing down statues though.

No. U.

Faggot for not saging

Loan police officer should be able to shoot his way out imo

From what I get with my small brain :
-right wing nazi larpers fucked up hard time
-this fuck-up unexpectedly fucked up antifa
-both retarded groups will get their ass kicked by normies

best timeline

blm is 1 of the things that happens when media shows things from 1 side instead of both sides.

ROYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
RUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEEEEEE

This. We've reached peak clown world.

But their both financed by the same dude amiright? I mean one group has disobeyed orders. ANTIFA will have to punish BLM for insubordination.

Good, we need you to crush these damn commies as well. They are not helping any cause.

same

So white people bowing down and kissing nigger ass doesn't earn them respect within the black community? Color me surprised. Woah.

>Antifa was created to attack Trunp
Underage detected

Wealthy donors may have brought AntiFa to a new prominence in the USA with the latest election season, but AntiFa goes back to the '30s. They're literally the old terrorist wing of the KPD.

>the people who ambushed police to kill them, now protect them.
Sorry, I found the article and don't believe it. It's one sentence with nothing to support it. If it was true, it would be written in neon, world wide.

The silent majority will purge antifa and neo nazis from american soil. It will be a satisfying, glorious time drenched in blood. Like birth itself.

How come they never did anything till now ?

Umm... so antifa confirmed threatening a cop by the blacks?

My welcome what?

And that's not all.

Fight commies as an American. Color has nothing to do with it

uncle hotep back at it again

>your
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

Just because you dont pay attention doesnt mean it didnt happen

>not available in your country
oh come on. Opening Tor.

No point for white people and blacks to fight. Theres more than enough room for all of us here. What there shouldn't be room for is an ideology that wants supreme authority to purge people from society for wrong think.

They've been pulling shenanigans in the U.S. ever since the 1999 Seattle WTO protests.

Do niggers only ever read the headlines?

well antifa is communist party in america basically scum. and BLM is just confused but morally sound African american people. so it makes sense when the unicorn brigade is going after a lone cop that , shit aint right with these people.

If Bill Ayers is arrested again they should execute him. Do not even give another President a chance to pardon any of these communists. Convict and execute.

Can someone explain juggalos to me. I just don't get it

You're living in Europe asking why Antifa hasn't done anything till now?

How fucking old are you? 14?

>How come they never did anything till now ?

now?

you forget the entire campaign?

whoop whoop have fun in federal prison

tfw the final redpill is to unite against (((them)))

Eat that watermelon
Eat that watermelon

This. They had him surrounded so antifa could attack the monument.

I hope everybody thanks Dicky Spencer for destroying the alt left.

not good enough

This. Sup Forums gets carried away with all its black hatred. Most all the blacks I've ever met in life have been good people.

No they've been around for a while. They were just busy protesting G20 summits and shit like that in the past. Recently they have become stirred into a emotional frenzy in the US due to the massive political shift to the right occurring here right now. They also gained people and funding because of this and their infiltration of universities, Hollywood, Wall Street, Washington, etc.

I only saw them recently on the streets smashing bins and shops and cars . They are funded by Soros now ?

>the final redpill
thats the first redpill you fucking mong.
the world is just too retarded for reason because the U.N replacement plan has already been to successful in lowering the intelligence of development nations

has anyone actually seen video or pictures of them protecting the officers?

/ourniggas/?

methamphetamine

>thank spencer

He's fucked up our cause more than anyone

Either it's for publicity to make BLM seem more agreeable.

Or the left is eating itself sooner than anticipated.

Imagine being so disenfranchised you have to turn on your own coalition

hahaha yes BLM vs ALT Left

>there is literally nothing wrong with black nationalism
>antifa deserve to be gassed

Pretty simple really.

All according to keikaku

Modern antifa was indeed made now, or at least reborn into mainstream.
The old antifa has little to nothing in common with the current one.

link to archive?

>Your welcome
My welcome? Thanks!

More like: blm and alt-right are cucks and antifa is taking on the pigs themselves

This will be the most retarded civil war in history. I'm embarrassed for the future history teachers that will have to teach this shit with a straight face.

i prefer to call it a CLOWN FIESTA

They are just hardcore fans of insane clown posse that like to paint their faces and get tattoos of something known as "hatchet man", which is one of ICP's logos. The FBI classified "juggalos" aka fans of the band as a nationwide gang, meaning if any of them get arrested and are found to be having an ICP tattoo, they can get extra charges brought against them. They are marching on washington in september to bring attention to the fact that they are normal people, not a gang.

>white nationalists are a bunch of clowns
What did bannon mean by this?

That makes up for the 5 cops you killed in Dallas. And the 6 you shot in Baton Rouge.

went looking for one, couldn't find it. tweet is gone too.

BLM made a list of things they believed would help black peolle and cops and mean less shootings of blacks by cops . Obama ignored that list . Trump should do 4d chess and invite BLM leaders to white hours and give in to their demands so three get off the streets . Then only antifa remains to fight . Go after heir pages they organise trouble on and jail them all for terrorism . Game over . ????? This is a good plan spread the word ... divide and concour

Clown world. Havent read that forum in a long time, forgot the name too, but there was some good stuff there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

Kek. Antifa literally caused Hitler's popularity in Germany in the 1930's. The whole Weimar Germany "Communists battling Hitlers Fascists in the streets" was more often "Hitler's Nazi Party grows in popularity and start legal protests. Antifa attacks them. Police arrest Nazis. Nazis popularity grows as Germans realize whats happening. Hitler elected and war were declared."

Antifa is directly responsible for the Holocaust.

nobody buys this bullshit you stupid fucking nigger

I don't understand why do I find this pic so funny

Danke.

disregard, found it right after posting. one of these

archive.is/gRMJg
archive.is/nncb8

"And so America found it could rid itself of socially uncooperative groups by playing them against each other"

Kill all niggers. They are worthless to the progression of Western society and they know it.

>most retarded civil war in history
It's gonna take a real effort to catch up to the current champ

If we give BLM what they want then they go away ? That's half the street protesters gone .

But they are a gang. They traffic meth and commit numerous crimes.

>BLM
>always chants to kill cops

defends a cop

I am pretty sure if there would have been no press around they would have ganged up on him.

Maybe BLM was not that bad after all? compared to the pure evil destruction of antifa?
I keep telling people. Most racial problems white people have come from one source (not the kikes):
white hating whites who often encourage nonwhites to take advantage of white society, and (by antifa) attack whites who resist being take advantage of.
antifa is white hating whites, who want to destroy everything with total anarchy and communism.

Fuck the alt-left.

It's time to meme a Black and White alliance against commie scum into existence.

right, so antifa ARE terrorists, then?

AND against neo-nazi scum.