WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE REBEL? Basic Gestalt:

>Caolan Robertson's Story
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

>Ezra's Story
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48

>Mike Cernovich Attacks Faith Goldy
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/898246511057715200

>Gavin McInnes leaving The Rebel now, for apparently unrelated reasons.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

canadalandshow.com/gavin-mcinnes-leaving-rebel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

No one is leaving the rebel. This is one big jewish game of charades. They are only pretending to fight amongst themselves to give the illusion that rebel media journalists are grassroots ideologically driven people.

You can't trust the negro kid
You can't trust Lauren
You can't trust the fag
You can't trust Tommy Robinson (zionist white nationalists lmao)
You can't trust anyone who gets astroturfed on Sup Forums in a coordinated disinfo campaign

I can see kekistanis and redditors getting tangled up in this tho

All I know is that something is fishy. My bullshit alarm is going off. Just wanted to see how others are seeing this. Thanks.

Just everyone arguing over shekels

(((The Rebel media))) is aimed at shifting the focus away from (((them))) and on to the mudslimes.

Regardless, someone is bullshiting HARD. The two stories are completely different.

Pls don't say Gavin is leaving he's great.

>Gavin McInnes

His last video makes it clear that he is scared as hell of being called a waycis.

That's what he claims in the video. Here is the short version:
canadalandshow.com/gavin-mcinnes-leaving-rebel/

You would of thought he would be used to it by now

But Lauren was actually fired from Rebel, so what does that say about her?

Aww fuck, where will you get his stuff from now on?

Seems like everyone is shitting bricks after Charlottesville. Pretty knee-jerk considering this if you ask me.

Who knows? Doesn't say who hired him.

>caring about (((rebel media)))

I'm pre-heating the oven right now.

Well the rebel is dead

Doesn't matter what you think about them. Someone is lying and I want to know who.

Probably the fucking kikes. It's what they do.

I honestly don't know. That Robertson character comes off pretty smarmy. The whole thing stinks and Ezra's story doesn't make much sense either. Why would you continue to pay someone who's blatantly lied to you in order to get shekels for "rent"?

Yes, someone is lying, surely it's not the jewish owner Ezra Levant!

Rebel was always shit. It only attracted retards, and lonely guys who liked that ugly Southern bitch for some reason.

if you couldn't see The Rebel was just a scam to make money of alt right retards from the start, you are beyond help. People are so caught up with left vs right rhetoric, they don't see the real enemy is those that would profit from the division. Stupid is as stupid does.

Right now I'm assuming everyone is lying. None of this adds up.

I'll mark that down as two votes for 'They're just capitalizing on a fringe movement and arguing over who gets the shekels.'.

Who are these kikes?

HOLY SHIT! WHAT IF GAVIN WAS HIRED BY INFOWARS? SCREENSHOT THIS!

kikes

A jew in the media? No way!

Infighting for shekels

>His last video makes it clear that he is scared as hell of being called a waycis.
My theory: (((someone))) is trying to destroy the rebel by luring away their best personalities with cash. I know you guys dont like Ezra but hes done a lot of good stories noone else will touch. And Faith Goldy is also a straight up ethno-natinaliost and doesnt hide it in her videos.

Screencapped
Thanks for the motivation

This.
These guys are the Mainstream Alternative Media.

He has had a show on Compound Media since forever. It's owned by Anthony Cumia.

The Rebel is a Jewish PsyOp. Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

how can we ruin mike cernovich's shitty faggot fucking career? all he does is cuck out to EVERYONE. asking for a friend

Are we talking MOSSAD level? Any evidence for that... other than that out of left field trip to Isreal?

This 100%. Let's look at the history of (((Rebel Media))).

>Sun Media is owned by Conservative Canadian Billionaire From Quebec
>Runs the only conservative newspapers and television networks in Canada
>CBC, CRTC, and Leftist Unions work to silence Sun Media
>Stores stop carrying and distributing newspapers
>CRTC refuses to give Sun News TV same treatment and coverage as other Canadian media
>Sun Media folds and gets bought by jews
>TV News Channel immediately folds
>Newspapers purge their current editors and replace them with jews, muslims, and dykes
>Conservative Media becomes Cuckservative Liberal Lite Controlled Opposition Media
>(((Ezra Levant))) forms his own news network with the anchors and reporters from Sun News
>Turns it into Jewish News Press 2.0
>Attacks white people and white nationalism
>"Diversity is our strength"
>Purges white people from their network and replaces them with more shitskins, jews, and controlled opposition

(((Rebel Media))) is the definition of controlled opposition. Always has been and always will be. Ezra Levant is not a Canadian. He is a jew first, a globalist second, and an anti-white third.

do people actually watch the rebel?

Cernovich is bad

Faith Goldy is not bad

Faith Goldy is supporting Ezra

Rebels disavowal of Alt-Right came after they got in MAJOR hot water for reporting the pro-WN side of the car crash that was supposed to be a terror attack. They said Alt-Right "used to be good", still covering for it a little.

Ezra is probably a greedy zionist kike who wants to prevent people from going fully 1488 but he is pro-Trump and they are shutting down all the Alt-Media they can right now

Wait for more evidence