JUST OUT: exclusive Rohrabacher Interview about Assange Meeting!

Can we trust Rohrabacher ?

> “He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government,” Rohrabacher said. “Thus if he comes up with that, you know he’s going to expect something in return...."

> “They can’t fool the American people all the time..."

> “If I had to bet on it, I would bet that we are going to get the information that will be mind-boggling and of major historical significance,” Rohrabacher said. He said if it is significant enough, he will bring it directly to Trump.

> “They can’t fool the American people all the time, especially if there’s some dramatic information that would expose this monstrous fraud that has been perpetrated on the American people and thus undermining an elected president and his ability to take the responsibility given to him by the voters,” Rohrabacher stated.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/exclusive-rohrabacher-says-assange-could-be-pardoned-for-info-about-dnc-leak-source/

I really hope Trump will pardon Assange!

Ben Shapiro was talking about this earlier. If he says it you know it's for real.

That's great. Would Mueller be fired if Assange would prove 100% that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking?

>If he says it you know it's for real.
really? is he not cernovich fake news tier

>People who suck Putin's dick is are a reliable source.

Rohrbacher is a reliable voice of reason. He was the GOP whipping boy on Russia matters before Trump because he chairs House Foreign Affairs and has long held that we would benefit from improved or at least normalized relations with Russia

pls b real

I hope they can negotiate a deal. I would love to see CNN trying to spin this.

Expect any and everything between now and Monday anons. We're shutting this nightmare world down and putting everything in its right place again

You have to be a retard to not know that Assange has sold out to the Russians. This is not to say that there is valuable information against the Dems.

isn't valuable*

I thought they liked snowden though?

Make up your minds.

The narrative is Trump is a Nazi sympathizer now
We aren't doing the Putin thing anymore
read your fucking e-mails Steve

There isnt a way for Wikileaks to bring down the Dems (which they can) and for the globalists/islamists/neocons to still maintain the line that Assange is in the tank for Russia or any of the other smears used on him. Trump and Assange are heroes of humanity. And they are stronger than all their enemies combined

kek

fucking steve

smells of containment narrative

WTF WHY DOESNT HE REPORT ON TASMANIAN CORRUPTION DURING THE US ELECTION????

Lol go away ben

Fingers cossed

Ben is many things, but he is not one to speak without being confident in what he is saying.

>Trump is a lifelong democrat!
Repeated ad nauseam
>What if she was your wife or daughter?!
Tweeted about the Michelle Fields incident while having "Facts don't care about your feelings" pinned above.

>I really hope Trump will pardon Assange!

Me too. Trump has delivered beyond my most feverish dreams and he keeps doing so, so perhaps a happy ending will find Assange too.

Dude, Shapiro H A T E S Trump and his supporters beyond belief. He's a member of an anti Trump super PAC aimed at destroying Trump in 2020. If he says something like that you know its for real.

Why didn't Assange publish Russian government leaks during our election. Why do they pick and choose what they release?

Has anyone noticed that just as we are hearing about this whole Assange deal/info Trump is going full guns blazing with the whole 'alt left' pershing stuff?

Could that be interpreted as he knows there is nothing going to hinder him anymore?

Yeah, Mueller and his team of prosecutors are fixated on Trump's retarded comments on rednecks and faggot Nazis and stopped investigating Russian meddling

goddammit steve

trips. I think so friend.

Please be true

Shapiro hates Trump though. Why would he say that? Any time he has been dishonest in the past he was lying AGAINST Trump.

I thought of that. Other possibility is that he thinks he's being impeached and thinks he has nothing to lose for that reason instead. I just have to hope.

Why until Monday?

Pardoned for what exactly?

Wow, this got slid fast

I read somewhere that his prosecution is connected to wikileaks' alleged help for Edward Snowden leaving the country.

This is fascinating. Can you give us any additional insights? Thanks.

How great will it be is JA has 100% proof that Seth Rich was the leaker. Omg I'd cum buckets

Why doesn't Assange publish Israel interference with the U.S. election?

(((you know who))) is here, this is probably a really big because they've got a lot of their guys on it

Is it finally happening? We're getting pretty close now.

I definetly hope so.

bump pump areeenoooo

Stay ABLE lads...

A lways
B e
L ending
E nergy

Look. It's been proven by every one that Assange is a Russian asset. Also don't forget the six million intel agencies goy.

I hope Hannity will use at least on segment tonight to cover this topic.

Does anyone have the link to Benji mentioning things?

It's been over for a long time, user. Your freedom, your individuality, everything. The technocrats are running the simulation in real time and it encompasses the entire planet. NSA watches you, google and facebook have been experimenting with you. Tor has been cracked by Top Secret Quantum Computers, Sup Forums and other fringe communities have been compromised by new cointel programs. Assange is likely dead. The internet is the end of humanity and the only way to save us from AI is a catastrophic reset.

bump

You better don't wish, I guess.

That is not really connected to Assange I think.

Bump

Assange is going to blow up the Russian narrative in exchange for a presidential pardon? This timeline really can't get any better.

One thing at a time