Coca-Cola has Confederacy roots

I don't know guys, I think liberals and blacks should boycott coke. It only makes sense. Shall we make it happen??

Slaves to this sugary goodness

WE GOTTA MEME THIS

Blacks, eating ribs. Coke has stereotyped them enough. Time to fight!

We must. Fight them with their own tactics

Go for the jugular Sup Forums

No takers? I've posted in a few places but not good at making memes

suggest ideas

I like coke though. I don't want that company to suffer...

Posting on twitter (I don't use social media) linking coke to the confederacy? Like John Pemberton in his confederate uniform with something like

"This is the founder of Coca-Cola. He was also a Lt. Colonel in the confederacy. Time to stand up to racism. Drink Pepsi"

Neither do I, but it will go to show how ridiculous all of this is, that it needs to stop

Neither does Trump. They touch coke, the race war begins

Holy fuck this just gets better and better!!

Great idea attack your own companies

We'll, shall we begin then????

Time to hire the death squads again.

It's not attacking Coke, it's pointing out the lunacy about all of the shit going on and that people need to shut the fuck up and deal with the past. Shit happened, move on

Is Coca Cola dare I say.. /ourguy/?

>Coca Cola Corporation
>Koca Kola Korporation

wtf i love pepsi now

This

LOFL

They used to be at least

If we can get this going we can beat the left at their own game and wake up normies as well. Boycotting one of the largest companies in the world because of its past that really doesn't matter or isn't reverent today. You can't go ANYWHERE without being around Coke. Let's see if they take the bait. Coke sales won't be damaged, but the idiocy of the left will be clear as day

Relevant, not reverent, sorry autists

Why Coke? Why did you not put Jesse Owens in your ad? You racists!!

Cure unhealthy, sugar addicted and brainwashed Americans by having them boycott Coke and their billion dollar feel good ad campaigns. Yes, we should.

I'm trying to meme them into changing the name of Washington state because it was named after a slave owner.

do you think those fat fucks with no self-control will actually boycott coca cola? if coca cola prices went up it would probably be a big enough jolt to move those fuckers far-right 14/88

Hahahahahahaha

I'm working on a White House petition. I'll post a link when done