Things LARPing Americans should try to understand about Islam:

Things LARPing Americans should try to understand about Islam:

>muslims are afraid of pig blood or being killed by women

no and no, muslims consider pigs as dirty and as such they simply dont eat products made of them - also they don't touch them because it breaks ritual purity (wudhu which is renewed by washing head, hands and feet) therefore Pershing myth even if true is irrelevant, they are not afraid of dying from it

also women thing is kurdish PYD myth

>muslims believe in 72 virgins after death
partially true, concept exists in islam but it is almost completely unknown by great number of Muslims and surely it is not central for their belief in martyrdom

what they desire by suicide bombing is martyrdom which gives them automatic entrence to paradise

>muslims are incestous
depends from culture to culture, Pakistan is full of it while it is totally unexistant in most of Middle east

Islam simply bans marrying sisters and mothers, this leaves space for incest with first cousins which is normal in dozen of cultures in and out of islam

>islam hates X sexual minority
islam bans all sexual intercourse out of marriage which includes death penalty to everyone who CAN'T MARRY - this includes homosexuals, transsexuals and other liberal friends

>islam wants to destoy the West
islam is cosmopolitan like ancapism, communism and ((())) and calls for destruction of nationalism other than ummah - islamic nation

source on all of this: I know the eneny

who needs to worry about anything other than Satan, the Illuminati, and the Jews?

what

Get out of here MUDSLIME working for SHARIABLUE

M A G A
A
G
A

shut up satan

>terror attack
>muslims aim at you
>haha what you dont know is that your weapon contains pig derived product and therefore you won't go to paradise since pol told me so
>die anyways

I worry about brapfting too hard

you're riding the bus to work and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass

what do?

Wew lad

coup

Snapchat Erdogan

>try to understand about Islam

The only thing I want to know about Islam is how to kill a muslim the fastest.

What would happen if we drop 20,000 live hogs from 15,000 feet on ISIS? Would survivors clean up the mess or abandon the territory? I call it Operation When Pigs Fly. The destruction and gore would be glorious.

Fuck off Andrei

R E I S
E
I
S

>islam bans all sexual intercourse out of marriage which includes death penalty to everyone who CAN'T MARRY - this includes homosexuals, transsexuals and other liberal friends
But not pedophilia and bestiality? Why don't male goats and little boys count as homosexuality?

>all true except maybe one thing in one place somewhere sometime maybe.
>I sure learned a lot.

>Things LARPing Americans should try to understand about Islam:

Nothing

/thread

bacha bazi is afghan tajik cultural thing, talibans outlawed it

>depends from culture to culture, Pakistan is full of it while it is totally unexistant in most of Middle east

>greatest percentage of inbred mutants in the world

reveal your flag, Abdul Kareem M'uasar Ashif Mohammed Muhammed

>Marrying cousins is totally normal, we're not even inbred!
lmao sage