I don't get it

I don't get it...

Aren't most leftists atheists? Pray for what?

Fuck those faggots , i'm not going to pray for tha

you're going to pray to fuck faggots?

hmm I never thought about that.

Interrelated hierarchy of intelligence & politics goes as follows:

VERY STUPID - Left Religious
STUPID - Right Religious
NORMAL - Left Atheist
SMART - Right Christian
VERY SMART - Right Atheist

>praying for something when God is the one doing it on purpose

ISAIAH

1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

No, leftists atheists pray for allah, they want the west to fall.

I thought leftist were all Jews. I forget who you pray too. Satan was it?

>VERY SMART - Right Atheist

right atheists cant exist... if you do not believe you are just nazi a.k.a person who loves islam

What's the difference between right religious and right christian?

>not knowing what right-wing economics is

whatever you say, Serbia

opposing keynesian economics. opposing totalitarianism. wanting a largely unregulated market. economics, dude

Yeah every leftist is atheist.

Atheist prayers

Pray for virtue signalling. Pray that everyone sees they're the most pious and believes the most in sadness and non-violence (except against whites who deserve it because of privilege).

>We athiots is smartister than you xtians is!
Not according to science, but I'm sure you won't let that change your mind.
When you remove race from the equation, there is no correlation at all among whites between intelligence and religious leanings.

Are you saying conservatism has no logical merits?

Islam, most likely

right wing politics are save big companies and make war possible... right wing aint right-wing libertarianism...

im talking about libertarianism. i only give a shit about economics. "right" social values are retarteded. almost as retarded as current left. the definitions have changed, see? how the lefts are the regressives who want to censor shit, and the right are pro-freedom of expression. used to be the other way around

>Atheist prayers

Whoa......maybe praying
Is the problem?

I guesss their Islamic Allah

>Aren't most leftists atheists?
Nope, that's just what the christcucks will make you believe because it's easier to fight one enemy than two.

Those same atheists that will shill for Islam but condemn any other religion.

Le tip fedora

well say it like that, as I said right wing and right wing libertarianism are different things, and if you look only from economic stand point why include God in that a.k.a

>SMART - Right Christian
>VERY SMART - Right Atheist

thats all I'm saying

btw I'm with you on that economic stand point